What's new

Narendra Modi slams Centre's foreign policy

Poor old modi, pardon me but it sounds like...:cry:
Cry-Baby.gif

funny-crying-baby-snot-bubble.jpg

tumblr_ma3vgk138j1qzihejo1_500.gif

:omghaha:

Yes, India should grow a backbone. China is literally giving you a bait and waiting for you to open fire. We already brought up self-propelled artillery, main battle tanks and combat helicopters to the battlefield. One brave Indian move and the subcontinent will change forever :lol:

What is this Modi guy going to do? Get into a fight with the PLA and get your arse kicked like in 1962, 1967 and 1987. India is just a spectator when the PLA means business. We invaded your country like a boss and you just sat their crying to our government to "ohhhh tell your military to please stop invading our country, we are too scared to fight you guys because of our 3 previous defeats so we want diplomacy".

I see when China was busy in South China Sea india was uselessly provoking her but now the push has come to $h0v3.

I am up for the task .

you will be remembered as sardar patel(the man who unified india) of modern india this nehru gandhi family is worst than the british

I am up for the task .

you will be remembered as sardar patel(the man who unified india) of modern india this nehru gandhi family is worst than the british

What happened to commando mushy?????????? Even your own country men now abuse him. First bring pakistan to Gujarat level then let's talk.

:omghaha:God Forbid......

BTW this thread is not about Mushy still let me tell you that it is not india where a killer & mass murderer modi(won't be wrong if you call him a terrorist as he had terrorize gujarati Muslims) is supported & given clean chit by courts & even people talk to make him next PM. In Pakistan if you are wrong you will face the trial even if you are former military COAS.

What is this Modi guy going to do? Get into a fight with the PLA and get your arse kicked like in 1962, 1967 and 1987. India is just a spectator when the PLA means business. We invaded your country like a boss and you just sat their crying to our government to "ohhhh tell your military to please stop invading our country, we are too scared to fight you guys because of our 3 previous defeats so we want diplomacy".

the way i see is when US bombed chinese embassy in belgrade, china couldnt do anything even till today. thats a bigger disgrace.
india is definitely not as powerful as china, but china will have more to lose if there is a war with india.
if rich man in a bmw smashes his car with a geely, the geely will lose about $2000 but the BMW will lose about $20000 in value.

:omghaha:God Forbid......

BTW this thread is not about Mushy still let me tell you that it is not india where a killer & mass murderer modi(won't be wrong if you call him a terrorist as he had terrorize gujarati Muslims) is supported & given clean chit by courts & even people talk to make him next PM. In Pakistan if you are wrong you will face the trial even if you are former military COAS.

Modi makes you guys quake in fear. thats why you talk like this.

the way i see is when US bombed chinese embassy in belgrade, china couldnt do anything even till today. thats a bigger disgrace.
india is definitely not as powerful as china, but china will have more to lose if there is a war with india.
if rich man in a bmw smashes his car with a geely, the geely will lose about $2000 but the BMW will lose about $20000 in value.

Ouch - That hurts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom