What's new

Narendra Modi slams Centre's foreign policy

I have a post sometime back......one member called MMS a sheep surrounded by wolves. I agree he is a great guy but he doesn;t pull the strings. I think all Indian citizens should be more aware of this, if they don;t know.

why do you agree he is a great guy?

why is an ex RBI governor and vice chairman of the planning commision not able to prepare India for the fall of the soviet union?

But he wants all of india......besides kashmir is for me, not him :P

i thought it was for u both..:P the king and queen of kashmir,which will be an autonomous region of INDIA

i thought it was for u both..:P the king and queen of kashmir,which will be an autonomous region of INDIA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this one always cracks me up !!!

well yeah but no there's going to be a single monarch....me and he will be my right hand man :D

why do you agree he is a great guy?

why is an ex RBI governor and vice chairman of the planning commision not able to prepare India for the fall of the soviet union?

MMS was an ex RBI governor and VP of the planning commission? Wow, I had no idea but I thought it was his policies that helped open the India economy? As for him being a good guy, his demeanor, his pedigree, educational background, his Sikh identity, etc all work to make him seem as a decent guy. Of course, I don;t know him personally but from what I can gather from various sources, it seems he it not in full control as PM.

nitish kumar or jayalalitha and modi in that order for PM

Jayalalitha? Are you kidding me? She is the biggest crook.

MMS was an ex RBI governor and VP of the planning commission? Wow, I had no idea but I thought it was his policies that helped open the India economy? As for him being a good guy, his demeanor, his pedigree, educational background, his Sikh identity, etc all work to make him seem as a decent guy. Of course, I don;t know him personally but from what I can gather from various sources, it seems he it not in full control as PM.

Jayalalitha? Are you kidding me? She is the biggest crook.
hmm yes.. but there is a leadreship deficit in our country. well she maynot be the best but i cant see anyone else like vajpayee ji.

India's bet bet would be to push Nitish Kumar for PM and MOdi as defence Minister. This would ensure 2 terms of more with Nitish Kumar and afterwards Modi would be able to win PM based of the great work he will do as defence minister. The need of the hour is putting an Engineer as PM and a capable nationalist as defence minister. I get goose bumps thinking of this potential scenario.

nitish kumar or jayalalitha and modi in that order for PM

the day jayalalitha would become pm the lankans would be pissing in their pants...same for the pakistanis when modi becomes pm

i hope not.. then as you wished bad things to happen to me will continue to happen to india...

Bad things???? He is one of most educated & capable person in all o Indian politicians and has transformed Indian economy. You are really thankless people.

nope not from bihar..

UP........

the day jayalalitha would become pm the lankans would be pissing in their pants...same for the pakistanis when modi becomes pm

What max he can do? Attack on Pakistan??? :omghaha:

Bad things???? He is one of most educated & capable person in all o Indian politicians and has transformed Indian economy. You are really thankless people.

UP........

What max he can do? Attack on Pakistan??? :omghaha:

even though i don't like him...i always vote for the congress....but i wish modi to be pm as he is the only one as of now who can give a fitting reply to india's enemies then it would be a pretty sight to see you doing this.....:laughcry::laughcry: instead of this :omghaha::omghaha:......:rofl::rofl:...not only you but the mushies would also be doing this :laughcry:

jayalalitha is just a regular CM nothing special she will lose the next election and win the one after the next whereas modi produces result see this for e.g. riverfront development
220px-SabarmatiRiverfront.jpg

gift city indias tallest commercial towers outside mumbai in the middle of nowhere
dscn7006.jpg

largest solar park of india
220px-Canal_Top_Solar_Power_Plant.jpg

these are just the first e.g. that come to my mind when i think of gujarat unlike other states like bihar which reminds of all the root cause of crimes in this country or of tamil nadu for its MAHA RANI CM

jayalalitha is just a regular CM nothing special she will lose the next election and win the one after the next whereas modi produces result see this for e.g. riverfront development

gift city indias tallest commercial towers outside mumbai in the middle of nowhere
dscn7006.jpg

these are just the first e.g. that come to my mind when i think of gujarat unlike other states like bihar which reminds of all the root cause of crimes in this country or of tamil nadu for its MAHA RANI CM

dscn7006.jpg

i didn't say jayalalitha shoud become pm...i only said that if she becomes pm the lankans would start to feel insecure

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom