What's new

Narendra Modi slams Centre's foreign policy

You don't have to be foot solider of Congress-I for this.

The whole nation is saying UPA is a spineless government, what's wrong if Modi says so, Arun Jaitley was right when he said India kicked around. Recently Maldives asked India to **** off and guess what India fucked off.

I will wait when you will repeat the same when some Congressi leader will do the same. Oh they blamed BJP for what they did during Kandahar Hijack. They blamed them for Kargil even halted Parliament for a petty issue (by congress-I standard of worth the scams they do) of purchase of tombs for Soldiers, demoralizing the army.

I agree anyone who votes and supports Congress is a moron. Indian politicans have done very little for India, only a select few. It is the Indian ppl who have developed India, which is truly sad coz the gov't could have made this a better development. Instead of helping , the gov;t has been the biggest stumbling block.

I agree anyone who votes and supports Congress is a moron. Indian politicans have done very little for India, only a select few. It is the Indian ppl who have developed India, which is truly sad coz the gov't could have made this a better development. Instead of helping , the gov;t has been the biggest stumbling block.

just imagine we grow at 5% with policy paralysis , an unstable govt,red tape , corruption if we get a leader like modi who gets things done i believe we can hit double digit growth target .

You don't have to be foot solider of Congress-I for this.

The whole nation is saying UPA is a spineless government, what's wrong if Modi says so, Arun Jaitley was right when he said India kicked around. Recently Maldives asked India to **** off and guess what India fucked off.

I will wait when you will repeat the same when some Congressi leader will do the same. Oh they blamed BJP for what they did during Kandahar Hijack. They blamed them for Kargil even halted Parliament for a petty issue (by congress-I standard of worth the scams they do) of purchase of tombs for Soldiers, demoralizing the army.

I'm in need of no certificate, thank you. If you can just enlighten us on how you think Modi or the BJP would have handled the incidents in question differently.....

The Italian marines issue.....

The Chinese issue.....

The beheading of soldiers issue

The Sarabjit Singh issue.....

Let's hear that, shall we?

Yes, India should grow a backbone. China is literally giving you a bait and waiting for you to open fire. We already brought up self-propelled artillery, main battle tanks and combat helicopters to the battlefield. One brave Indian move and the subcontinent will change forever :lol:

what a piece of horsecrap coming out your foul mouth you twerp. China's actions will be rewarded ten folds just wait and watch this is not the India of 62

Modi is only right about the issue of the Chinese incursion.

In the issue of the Italian marines case, I thought the government did extremely well; nobody has any cause to complain, neither Italians, nor the victims' families. The govt treaded previously unchartered territory while still being on the right side of the law, and ensured that the perpetrators faced a trial. I don't know how they could have handled that case better.

About the attack on Sarabjit Singh, what exactly could the govt have done to prevent it? The GoI does not run the jails in lahore. It was beyond their control. If pakistan did not release that fellow, there is not much the GoI could have done about it, unless Modi is suggesting a prisoner rescue ala Delta force style:

DELTA.jpg

Operation Acid Gambit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But on the Chinese incursion issue, I agree with Modi that the govt is acting way too tame. No country responds with so many meetings and tea parties when armed soldiers are squatting on its territory.

This liberal attitude has to go. The only way to treat those who kill our people and take our land is the same: a bullet between the eyes.

Italian marines were guaranteed of not being hanged right to their government. If killing has a death sentence then why were they given special status? Because Sonia might get offended?

Who is she? Malkin of this nation?

Sarabhjit's case is one example where the Indian government has no guts to retrieve him the way US Marines and Israeli commandos get their soldiers back from hostile territories. They have a national character while our government is an insult to the Indian bravery.

Now coming to incursions... these happen almost regularly but the MOD is instructed to lie so that people don't demand answers.

Ask any shepherd living in borders and they will tell you.

The government is keeping people in dark so that it doesn't have to spend money on war.

What is the use of not retaliating if the entire country is in danger?

Tell me.

Modi is only right about the issue of the Chinese incursion.

In the issue of the Italian marines case, I thought the government did extremely well; nobody has any cause to complain, neither Italians, nor the victims' families. The govt treaded previously unchartered territory while still being on the right side of the law, and ensured that the perpetrators faced a trial. I don't know how they could have handled that case better.

About the attack on Sarabjit Singh, what exactly could the govt have done to prevent it? The GoI does not run the jails in lahore. It was beyond their control. If pakistan did not release that fellow, there is not much the GoI could have done about it, unless Modi is suggesting a prisoner rescue ala Delta force style:

DELTA.jpg

Operation Acid Gambit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But on the Chinese incursion issue, I agree with Modi that the govt is acting way too tame. No country responds with so many meetings and tea parties when armed soldiers are squatting on its territory.

This liberal attitude has to go. The only way to treat those who kill our people and take our land is the same: a bullet between the eyes.

Italian marines were guaranteed of not being hanged right to their government. If killing has a death sentence then why were they given special status? Because Sonia might get offended?

Who is she? Malkin of this nation?

Sarabhjit's case is one example where the Indian government has no guts to retrieve him the way US Marines and Israeli commandos get their soldiers back from hostile territories. They have a national character while our government is an insult to the Indian bravery.

Now coming to incursions... these happen almost regularly but the MOD is instructed to lie so that people don't demand answers.

The government is keeping people in dark so that it doesn't have to spend money on war.

What is the use of not retaliating if the entire country is in danger?

Tell me.

Italian marines were guaranteed of not being hanged right to their government. If killing has a death sentence then why were they given special status? Killing does NOT by default get a death sentence in India. Only premeditated murder does. Only in the "rarest of rare" case is death penalty given. How many people get killed in India, and how many death sentences have you encountered? These marines would NOT have gotten death sentence. In american legal terminology it is not first degree murder, but second or third. Or, in Indian legal terms, it wasn't murder, but culpable homicide, or death due to negligence, or something like that. Death sentence would be given if they had planned to kill somebody, and intentionally done it - premeditated murder. If two people get into a fight, and one person's blow kills the other person, it would be a slightly lesser charge. In a case like this, if somebody made an error of judgement, and it lead to the death of somebody, it would be an even lesser charge. It is Italy that is fooling the public on this issue, with this "assurance". Their govt is trying to save face by pretending that they somehow managed to get assurances from India by their diplomatic clout - when the fact is that the marines would not have got a death sentence, regardless of any assurance. Only the Italians need to be pissed at their govt.

Because Sonia might get offended?

Who is she? Malkin of this nation?Has nothing to do with Sonia Gandhi. Please try not to let your political positions cloud your thought processes to such a degree. Why would Sonia get offended? Because they were Italians? Is she that much of a militant nationalist for Italy? Mentioning Sonia is a complete strawman to this issue. Some people have a Sonia-phobia, like some people have a Modi-phobia. Learn to think about politics without being obsessed with one person of the other party. (I am making a general point here, and not trying to belittle or offend you in particular. I see this general trend, that congress supporters have this tendency to think that Modi is behind every issue, and BJP supporters think Sonia has something to do with every issue.)

Sarabhjit's case is one example where the Indian government has no guts to retrieve him the way US Marines and Israeli commandos get their soldiers back from hostile territories. They have a national character while our government is an insult to the Indian bravery. I don't think any country has the ability to extract a prisoner from a lahore jail. Maybe the US does, because they can intimidate pakistan into not responding. No other country can pull off such a stunt, and even if they could, they would only do it for much higher value people. No country will risk a war with a neighbouring country for the sake of one prisoner. That may sound heartless to hear, but that is the reality. When BJP was ruling, and Advani was home minister, and Vajpayee was prime minister, did they try to extract Sarabjit? Do you really think that Modi would order something so suicidally stupid? We do NOT have the capability to fly undetected into lahore, extract a prisoner and return. All our commandos would have a fiery death in the skies. Our commandoes may be brave, but they are not stupid. Discretion is the better part of valour. We will NOT have that capability in future either. Accept it.

What is the use of not retaliating if the entire country is in danger?Both sides stray into each other's territory. This particular instance is outrageous - and as I said before, I agree with Modi (and you) that the govt's response is too tame. But then, it is not over yet. If negotiations work, it is the best way, although it may not satisfy our egos as much as watching helicopter gunships and tanks thundering at their backsides. If the negotiations don't work, and the govt doesn't do anything further, then I agree that it is stupidity to maintain the largest army in the world. Let's see how things pan out.

Tell me.

My responses in red.

I'm in need of no certificate, thank you. If you can just enlighten us on how you think Modi or the BJP would have handled the incidents in question differently.....

The Chinese issue.....

italian marines
They would not have been allowed to go back for Christmas and for Voting.

chinese issue and Pakistani throat slitting
Stronger border patrols and more power to army to retaliate to any incursion . There would certainly be no statements like " I condemn this incident" 1 month after the beheading incident or that "this is a localized issue" like it is the duty of the police thanedar of that area to say "please remove these tents. They are spoiling our view"

sarabjit issue
Diplomatic pressure on Pakistan to send him back to India for treatment or at least a neutral country with better medical facilities

italian marines

Stronger border patrols and more power to army to retaliate to any incursion . There would certainly be no statements like " I condemn this incident" 1 month after the beheading incident or that "this is a localized issue" like it is the duty of the police thanedar of that area to say "please remove these tents. They are spoiling our view"

sarabjit issue
Diplomatic pressure on Pakistan to send him back to India for treatment or at least a neutral country with better medical facilities

Phrases are easy to write. "Diplomatic pressure" is one such phrase. What exactly does that mean, how does it translate in the real world? Does it mean our diplomats raising their sleeves and showing their biceps? What sort of "diplomatic pressure" can India apply on pakistan to make them return a prisoner whom their courts (rightly or wrongly) convicted and sentenced for terrorism?

Think about the reverse scenario. After Afzal guru was found guilty, was there anything pakistani diplomats could have done, to make India release him and send him to pakistan? Whatever their diplomats said, would GoI release a prisoner convicted for terrorism? If they did that, what would be the reaction of our public?

Tell me what our diplomats can tell them, other than threatening war, that will make them release a prisoner they don't want to release.

just imagine we grow at 5% with policy paralysis , an unstable govt,red tape , corruption if we get a leader like modi who gets things done i believe we can hit double digit growth target .

Yup I already know. What irks me is when ppl use those figures to say corruption is not so bad if we are still growing economically. Then I get enraged and have to remind them that India's full potential is not being realized because of corruption, unstable red tape, and policy paralysis. I am hoping Indian ppl will demand significant change. With Modi at helm, India would be catapulated forward. All I ever here on the Media is how Congress stirs up the nest by inciting minorities to be fearful. I know plenty of minorities who openly support Modi, myself included. Do you or anyone know how we can contribute to Modi's marketing campaign? At least give creative ideas to push Modi forward?

The Chinese issue.....

A lot better. .....put Modi as PM and watch. Giving possible solutions will only help the current Congress party. Thanks but no thanks.

Phrases are easy to write. "Diplomatic pressure" is one such phrase. What exactly does that mean, how does it translate in the real world? Does it mean our diplomats raising their sleeves and showing their biceps? What sort of "diplomatic pressure" can India apply on pakistan to make them return a prisoner whom their courts (rightly or wrongly) convicted and sentenced for terrorism?

Think about the reverse scenario. After Afzal guru was found guilty, was there anything pakistani diplomats could have done, to make India release him and send him to pakistan? Whatever their diplomats said, would GoI release a prisoner convicted for terrorism? If they did that, what would be the reaction of our public?

Tell me what our diplomats can tell them, other than threatening war, that will make them release a prisoner they don't want to release.
I am not a diplomat so I won't know the exact answer but I can give you an example of Raymond Davis case where US pressure got him released. Infact you congressis where also Tom tomming India's diplomatic victory in Italian Marine case

italian marines

sarabjit issue

Plz forward this to Modi's cmapaign and tell them to use it. People to realize there are better ways to handle situations....

I am not a diplomat so I won't know the exact answer but I can give you an example of Raymond Davis case where US pressure got him released. Infact you congressis where also Tom tomming India's diplomatic victory in Italian Marine case

Exactly as if it was a victory. It was and remains a loss for India.

Plz forward this to Modi's cmapaign and tell them to use it. People to realize there are better ways to handle situations....

Exactly as if it was a victory. It was and remains a loss for India.

it is campaign not "cmapaign"..ok-will ask Modi to make sure he acts on your advice:nana::cheers: Modi campaign will be proud of you!

it is campaign not "cmapaign"..ok-will ask Modi to make sure he acts on your advice:nana::cheers: Modi campaign will be proud of you!

Im just typing and posting without checking my grammer and spelling....as long as you get the point or jist of my post....correct all you want. As long as Modi wins....I'll be happy.....No more Congress.

just read this comparison

1984 and 2002 exemplify the two extremes of Justice that India has seen.

#### SHARE THIS ###

1. 1984 - Reason of riots: 2 sikhs killed one person, Indira Gandhi.
2002 - Reason of riots: A mob of 2000 muslims chanting slogans of Pakistan Zindabad using over 140 liters of Petrol, burnt to death 59 Hindus who were returning from Ayodhya. Tried to burn more coaches as well.

2. 1984 - Rajiv Gandhi said, "When a big tree falls, the earth is bound to shake". Rajiv Gandhi contested elections with anti-Sikh slogans.
2002 - Narendra Modi said, "There's a chain of action and reaction. We want neither action, nor reaction should take place." Narendra Modi appealed for peace. Sought help from neighboring states and center to have spare forces.

3. 1984 - Rioters went on on killing spree for 3 days. The police and security forces remained mute spectators. Didn't fire a single round. Official dead count (presented by Congress govt in Congress ruled state): Over 3300. Unofficial: 20000. All Sikhs.
2002 - Shoot at sight orders issued the first day, over 80000 preventive arrests made. Army deployed within 24 hours. Gujarat police and Indian army eliminated over a 100 rioters. Casualty count - 790 muslims, 256 Hindus (presented by UPA government for riots in BJP ruled state)

4. 1984 - Probe by compromised CBI. Barely any convictions. Witnesses compromised, threatened. Sajjan Kumar, H K L Bhagat, Jagdish Tytler - all went scot free. 29 years and no justice.
2002 - Probe by Supreme Court appointed and monitored SIT. Record 250+ convictions. CM himself cooperated with all enquiry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom