What's new

Nachley.... The Biggest Reality Dance Competition of Pakistan

How popular is this show in Pakistan.Saw the videos ,found nothing vulgar Contestants were dressed modestly and moves were aesthetic.

Anyway if the show is garnering TRP it will continue.

lo ge aik aur thread a geya

Ni Dekhna to mat dekho, par dekha bagir rha bhe ni jata in logo se

Pakistan Khappe

At one end they preach that such stuf is unislamic on the other end , these guys enjoy the liberty of actually being amused by such stuff ...! Doublestandards ..!:disagree:

wase mae ne suna ha ke TV bhe haram ha

:rofl:

oee hoee mat tang karo, akhr in logo ka bhe dil krta ha na

& mere is forum par ana bhe Haram ha :rofl:

Sorry if i am hurting any one

At one end they preach that such stuf is unislamic on the other end , these guys enjoy the liberty of actually being amused by such stuff ...! Doublestandards ..!

Koi ni, Hum mae se koi bhe Fatwa de skta ha aj kal, Polio Drops ko ni chora in logo ne to...

Dekhne ne do inhe, Idhr to bole ge na, is k begare guzara ni hota in ka

Last edited:
Atleast I didn't watch it.

I might even watch it.. but just because I watch it or because the majority watches this kinda stuff (in pak or elsewhere) it doesn't change the reality that it is unislamic, it is and it will remain like that. My, your or the majority's opinion does not change what is wrong or right, if we go by the book.

I am not understanding what exactly my friends over here are trying to say...
are you folks saying it is not unislamic
or
are you saying it does not matter if it is unislamic

If it is the first one then I will rest my case and understand where you are coming from.
If it is the latter one then all I would say is that we all do things that are not Islamic, I do many, but why to decend to a point where you start justyfing them?

lo ge aik aur thread a geya

Ni Dekhna to mat dekho, par dekha bagir rha bhe ni jata in logo se :D

Pakistan Khappe :pakistan:

Sister

I have not played any of above Video, I don't need to tell you because it is Relation between me & My ALLAH.

But I will keep on Commenting because if there is anything wrong my conscience asked me do this.

I have read one Trusted Hadith Mubaraka "If You commit sin you don't become Kafar but if you say a sin not a sin you become Kafar"

Zindagee ma zaroor socho kahee apki eik galat bat apka sab kuch barbad tu nai kar rahee .. sirf apka he nai auroo ka b.

Regards,

Sister

I have not played any of above Video, I don't need to tell you because it is Relation between me & My ALLAH.

But I will keep on Commenting because if there is anything wrong my conscience asked me do this.

I have read one Trusted Hadith Mubaraka "If You commit sin you don't become Kafar but if you say a sin not a sin you become Kafar"

Zindagee ma zaroor socho kahee apki eik galat bat apka sab kuch barbad tu nai kar rahee .. sirf apka he nai auroo ka b.

Regards,

on that note the way Lal Masjid's Maulana Aunty used the Hadith to pick up people from home was right???

You don't want to see it then don't

Most of us follow the part of Religion we like & most of the time people use Hadith & religion as a 'black mail tool'

But i won't get 'Black Mailed' because of religion, My God knows what I am & i don't need to prove anything to any one....

Last edited:
Because Pakistan was not Created for 'Naked open Minded Environment', keep away your dirty Stuff.

what "naked environment" ? there wasn't even one single naked person on there it looks like your the one with dirty mind talking about naked people when there is none :disagree:

on that note the way Lal Masjid's Maulana Aunty used the Hadith to pick up people from home was right???

Troll.

The Hadith is 'If You commit sin you don't become Kafar but if you say a sin not a sin you become Kafar"

Where is in this Hadith to attack any one?
Where is in this Hadith to catch & Beat anyone?
Where is in this Hadith to pick up people from houses?
Where is in this hadith to be Extremist?

This Hadith only say .. Don't Say a wrong thing as right ..

I don't know why you making total false description to ruin every thing.

You are just taking it in opposite direction because your not ready to accept any thing that is going again your mind set.
So what is Difference between you and Mulana that Picked up the things that he liked, & you too.

You don't want to see it then don't

I don't want to see it but i want to comment on it, just like you don't like Hijab and you also comment on it. Why not me?

Most of us follow the part of Religion we like & most of the time people use Hadith & religion as a 'black mail tool'

But i won't get 'Black Mailed' because of religion, My God knows what I am & i don't need to prove anything to any one....

'Black mail' means to use false way to get your point. Who used False meanings what i have said .. you or me ?

Troll.

The Hadith is 'If You commit sin you don't become Kafar but if you say a sin not a sin you become Kafar"

Where is in this Hadith to attack any one?
Where is in this Hadith to catch & Beat anyone?
Where is in this Hadith to pick up people from houses?
Where is in this hadith to be Extremist?

This Hadith only say .. Don't Say a wrong thing as right ..

I don't know why you making total false description to ruin every thing.

Troll :rofl:

can't you understand what i said, now if i will be too clear you will all declare me 'fatwas' against me
First of all i am not saying this Hadith is wrong, my point is people use Haidth for their own benefit, No matter how Islamic we show our selves we all know how much of a 'Islamic Republic' we are, sorry for harsh words but this is reality
there is a thing called 'freedom', let the people see it, this program is running only bcoz people see it, the audience it has got clearly shows.....

You are just taking it in opposite direction because your not ready to accept any thing that is going again your mind set.
So what is Difference between you and Mulana that Picked up the things that he liked, & you too.

Difference is very clear i don't kill in name of GOd & when i get sacred sh!t i don't run like a coward under the cover of Burqa, I don't pick people from their homes
I don't care what you are & what you do becoz its your life not mine, I will go in my grave & you will go in your grave, I don't know why people have to do 'moral policing', we are all grown ups & have ability to choose between right & wrong, so leave it to the individual

I don't want to see it but i want to comment on it, just like you don't like Hijab and you also comment on it. Why not me?

when i did commented on Hijab, i consider it the problem of individual but if a woman don't wants to use Hijab then no need for you all to force her

'Black mail' means to use false way to get your point. Who used False meanings what i have said .. you or me ?

I just explained a general thing that people use religion as a 'Black Mail Tool', am i wrong? Don't know why you are on Fire after hearing some 'truth'

Last edited:
Kanjaron aur marasiyoun ki kya india main kami thee joh ab Pakistan main bhi aise shows shoroh ho rahay hain

what "naked environment" ? there wasn't even one single naked person on there it looks like your the one with dirty mind talking about naked people when there is none :disagree:

My brother,
I just use formal word that i have always heard in my society that Locations of the People where they do dance etc being called as 'naked Environment'. I didn't use Urdu word sorry.

Thanks for Remarks.

Atleast I didn't watch it.

Sister

I have not played any of above Video

Sweet ...!

If you didnt watched it , then how come you knew it was un islamic ..:rofl:
I recomend you to first watch it , then get some fresh air and then evaluate it as right or wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom