What's new

Nachley.... The Biggest Reality Dance Competition of Pakistan

Not right, not right at all. Don't know how any Muslim can justify this kinda public event, in an Islamic Country, where Muslim females are doing all this.

I appreciate Your thinking Dear.

No regards to what Islam says how Muslim women and men should conduct thesmselves? I know that no body is prefect but we should at least try to improve ourselves rather then decending downward and away from our religious teachings.
Is this the only kind of moderinazation left for us? I have noticed that women in Turkey are becoming more and more modest in their dressing and hijab is becoming more and more common there, isn't that a modern society too? They even have a secular military but still!

One extreme (of this kind) gives justification and rise to the other extreme (religious fanatics). There should be moderateness.

P.S. Soon you will see some of our non-muslim neihbours here, justifying and backing this development in Pakistan, as if they know more than us what is right for us.

Yes I have seen Turkish women going towards Hijab just because they know the value of religion.
we are losing our Value thats all .

I urge all who donot like such stuff,, shouldnt bother alot about this thred . Simply close your eyes .. i know non of you will ever had the courage to do that either..! :lol:

I urge all who donot like such stuff,, shouldnt bother alot about this thred . Simply close your eyes .. i know non of you will ever had the courage to do that either..! :lol:

PDF being Pakistani Public Forum we have right to discuss & Criticize on every thread and post, Don't Worry .

How can any one close eyes upon Eye-opining Stuff for Muslim nation.

We Don't need this courage , Apko Mubarak ho .

I urge all who donot like such stuff,, shouldnt bother alot about this thred.

I think the comments were mainly directed to this show and not to your post. Can't you take criticism from people with different opinion?

Simply close your eyes .. i know non of you will ever had the courage to do that either..! :lol:

To close eyes? Or to perform and dance as these folks are doing?

If you are talking about closing eyes... Does it take courage to do so? and is that what you do when you see something not right happening in your country?;)

... and If you are talking about dancing and performing, well I agree that it does need courage but so does to walk naked in public, the need for courage doesn't automatically justifies whether something is right or wrong.

Last edited:
I think the comments were mainly directed to this show and not to your post. Can't you take criticism from people with different opinion?

Not in this thread. This thread is about Nachley and we SHOULD be discussing about who should win the competition rather than 'OMG WE ARE LOSING OUR ETHICS D:"

To close eyes? Or to perform and dance as these folks are doing?

Yes, it takes courage to walk up on a stage and dance without fear of being criticized on national television. I would be scared too. But they are determined enough to do it and I applaud them for that, whether or not they are good or bad at dancing.

If you are talking about closing eyes... Does it take courage to do so? and is that what you do when you see something not right happening in your country?;)

How about no?

... and If you are talking about dancing and performing, well I agree that does need courage but so does to walk naked in public, so the need for courage doesn't automatically justifies sometihng right or wrong.

WHO'S THE BRAINWASHED ONE NOW? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

... and If you are talking about dancing and performing, well I agree that it does need courage but so does to walk naked in public, the need for courage doesn't automatically justifies whether something is right or wrong.

You just correlated a dance competetion , with stripping out in public ..:rofl:

Not in this thread. This thread is about Nachley and we SHOULD be discussing about who should win the competition rather than 'OMG WE ARE LOSING OUR ETHICS D:"

Yes, it takes courage to walk up on a stage and dance without fear of being criticized on national television. I would be scared too.

How about no?

WHO'S THE BRAINWASHED ONE NOW? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not even one sane reply that I can respond to, neither I think I should to such babling. Anyway, it's evident from your avatar where you get your inspiration from; a completely gone case

You just correlated a dance competetion , with stripping out in public ..:rofl:

You couldn't comprehend. My fault, I should not have made it that difficult for you.

I was merely telling that everything that needs courage does not automatically qualify to be just* only because it needs courage!

-------------------------------------------
*By 'just' i meant ...
based on right; rightful; lawful: a just claim.

Last edited:
Actually we are not acustomed to things which are not commen ,Plus we also tend to get jealous form someone doing something extraordinary , jsut because we cant do it or simply dont have the balls to do it .

Islam cannot be enforced, in fact, it can best be tought through an Example ...!And the best way is make your own Example ..and then preach it to others..!
So All you prechers pls dont derail such a beauitiful thread with your philosophies and pls try to enjoy the show ... :)

Not even one sane reply that I can respond to, neither I think I should to such babling. Anyway, it's evident from your avatar where you get your inspiration from; a completely gone case

Wait a minute... not a sane reply from me, but it's sane when you go and compare a dance competition to someone totally naked in the street [as if that happens LOL].

Last time I saw someone naked in the street, it was in Pakistan with some beggar. Where was Pakistan's 'values' then?

I bet just from my avatar you can judge me that I am some religionless brainwashed American right? Hmm, then I wonder what you think of a woman who doesn't wear dubatta.... You judge people from what they wear and and what they look like and not of what kind of skills they have or what kind of heart they have.

Actually we are not acustomed to things which are not commen ,Plus we also tend to get jealous form someone doing something extraordinary , jsut because we cant do it or simply dont have the balls to do it .

I wasn't Jealous when I heard this news last year that some Pakistani girls made it to PAF. Actually I was very proud and excited. However by your logic I should have got burnt by jealousy upon this acheivement from our girls. You are just pissed because I have criticized something that you very proudly posted here.

Islam cannot be enforced, in fact, it can best be tought through an Example ...!And the best way is make your own Example ..and then preach it to others..!
So All you prechers pls dont derail such a beauitiful thread with your philosophies and pls try to enjoy the show ... :)

When did I say Islam can be enforced or should be enforced? Am I enforcing Islam here on you? or advocating that something of this sort should be done in Pakistan? I merely expressed my views keeping this and other similar developments in Pakistan.

As far derailing this thread is concern, that is not my intention. I will try not to reply any further because anyway my each post is twisted into something totally different than what I mean. It does not take much to understand ones post and what he /she is sayng if the reader actually try to do it.

Last edited:
Its all crap, ARY is really good at making cheap copies of Indian products and still running the channel. They dont have any substance rather than playing Indian movies copying their shows with the additional flavour of cheap broadcast quality. If any of you guys have a high definition tv set then you will find this channel is cheaper than the cheapest.

ARY sucks to the core. A channel we should be ashamed of And this Program. Who are the judges by the way Noor hahahhaa cheap Mujra dancer of our screwd up movies. Humayun saeed (good for serials but got nothing to do with such things) and all other !! Its not the stuff for Pk neither we have the right people to be the judges.

And by the way Why is Geo biased because they donot celebrate Birthdays of anyleader Like ARY does Only for Altaf Hussain or is this because GEO has the cream of media persons or they dont copy others or run their channels on Indian products ???

Today Pakistani girls returned from India and brought their success and achievement in NASA's program for Space Shuttle Design and Development and we are all proud of it. We all like Pakistani girls when they go for serials and modeling but we do not want them to do something which entirely belongs to some one else and has got nothing to do with us.

These things are very hot these days in India, because they have a place for Dance not only in their culture but their religion too but we dont have.

Bottom line
1- Dont bring someone else's culture and eradicate our own
2- Do something Genuine or leave if you cant keep up
3- Return the looted money back to Pakistan and face your cases, as ARY's name is in NRO beneficiaries.

Last edited:
this this is killing me, is pakistani media becoming indian media??? whats is the difference between between them and us??

i really missed the old PTV days when there were really meaningful stuff to entertain people.

every body knows, dancing is considered bad in our society and then couple dancing, pak media is really immature

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom