What's new

Nachley.... The Biggest Reality Dance Competition of Pakistan

Wait a minute... not a sane reply from me, but it's sane when you go and compare a dance competition to someone totally naked in the street
Last time I saw someone naked in the street, it was in Pakistan with some beggar. Where was Pakistan's 'values' then? [as if that happens LOL].
In post#25 I have explained what I meant by that comment but I know you won't bother to go and read it, you would rather like to conclude something ridiculous out of everything that i am saying, which I don't mean, and then put all your energy to respond to it. So no point of responding to you.

I bet just from my avatar you can judge me that I am some religionless brainwashed American right? Hmm, then I wonder what you think of a woman who doesn't wear dubatta.... You judge people from what they wear and and what they look like and not of what kind of skills they have or what kind of heart they have.

As I said, it is totally useless to reply you. I have judged you just enough to understand that.

This is totally shame for pakistan there is always a way to do things but this look very cheep don't copy some1 just beacuse india is doing it so we also have to make our hands drity ..New youth of pakistan is in hands of india plus they have no vision for pakistan talking on cells phone internet t.v all this is their specialty....stop this nonsense

Humayun saeed was recently in JASHN ....good actor....

The comments in this thread are truly depressing.... looks like Pakistan isn't ready for an open minded environment.

If open mind means dancing in public, valentines day s***, etc than No Allhamdulliah we are not ready.

However, in my view open minded mean boys and girls getting education at university level, making their own right decision etc etc not getting naked in public, dancing etc

How is dancing even bad? Apparently, beating up women is OK. But dancing is horrifyingly negative. Naked in public? What the freak does that even mean? I live in the USA and i've never seen anything like that!

Can you point out anything that is wrong with this video?

Grow up and if you cant handle reality move to a village!

Last edited by a moderator:
How is dancing even bad? Apparently, beating up women is OK. But dancing is horrifyingly negative. Naked in public? What the freak does that even mean? I live in the USA and i've never seen anything like that!

Can you point out anything that is wrong with this video?

YouTube - Shahrukh khan, Preity Zinta, Humayun Saeed, Reema performing

Grow up and if you cant handle reality move to a village!

Where did I say beating a woman is ok?
Regarding the video, its totally unislamic based on the fact that they were not mahram.

Because Pakistan was not Created for 'Naked open Minded Environment', keep away your dirty Stuff.

Where did I say beating a woman is ok?
Regarding the video, its totally unislamic based on the fact that they were not mahram.

Bros - Trust me, he won't understand and neither you will be able to do a sane argument cz all you will be doing is "Where did i say that?", "I didn't mean that!", there will be no attempt from the other side to understand your point. I think we should use our energies somewhere where we see our point going across.

but if you still feel like continuing I will salute your courage and patience :)

This is fact people in Pakistan watch Indian movies, channels and videos where they enjoy dances songs. But if our own artists come up with the same stuff then Islam comes into play. We dont mind spending a lot of money of on entertainment stuff if its done by others esp. Hindus or Christians (the irony is most of indian artists are Muslims). But we will always criticize if its done by our own people. It is the same with liking the art and hating the artists in Pakistan.

if they want to invest money than better of investing in ppl where they will get more profits im sure these cheap things will our public not see

Back
Top Bottom