What's new

My short visit to Punjab...

Khocha 1 hour mien peshawar tum kisi pathan per beth ker hi ja saktay ho......(figure of speech, just as 1 hour is used as figure of speech to travel from Isb to Pakhoor)

:sarcastic:

Khocha 1 hour mien peshawar tum kisi pathan per beth ker hi ja saktay ho......(figure of speech, just as 1 hour is used as figure of speech to travel from Isb to Pakhoor)

Larsha pekhawar warta qamis tor ma la roura,
Taza taza guloo na dhray salor ma la roura...

LOL ISB se PeShaWar ik hour ka he rasta hai through MOTORWAY.

nice 1 , a trip to punjab is soothing and necessary from time to time , I took a train 2 lhr 2 months back it was fantastic

pathan pe rna bethna ghalti se bhi warna .....................................:rofl:

Punjabi Pakistanis are very welcoming and hospitable to other Pakistanis.

Punjab Province of Pakistan is one of the few places in Pakistan that has no target killings. We invite all ethnic groups, all political parties, all Religious beliefs, all creeds to our Sohna Punjab for visit, education, work, or a better life.

:pakistan:

Punjabi Pakistanis are very welcoming and hospitable to other Pakistanis.

Punjab Province of Pakistan is one of the few places in Pakistan that has no target killings. We invite all ethnic groups, all political parties, all Religious beliefs, all creeds to our Sohna Punjab for visit, education, work, or a better life.

:pakistan:

Yes you are right. While I was walking in street, everybody was pulling me to his home. Keh paa ji roti shoti khaa kay jaana, oo ji stay wi saadhay k'haar hi karoo :P

In my personal experience, the above statement is true at large about pathans.

Yes you are right. While I was walking in street, everybody was pulling me to his home. Keh paa ji roti shoti khaa kay jaana, oo ji stay wi saadhay k'haar hi karoo :P

In my personal experience, the above statement is true at large about pathans.

aysy chaly na jana warna koi pa jee samjh ke loot hi na le hahahahaha

islo , pindi , fsbd , gurganwala ,sahiwal , sargodha , bahwalpur , lahore all have a distint and quite different way of life , attitude towards social chores etc

lahore is a huge city which has flavours of most of the punjab cities

however islo people are not that warm hearted as lahorees [in my 5 years experience ]

islo , pindi , fsbd , gurganwala ,sahiwal , sargodha , bahwalpur , lahore all have a distint and quite different way of life , attitude towards social chores etc

lahore is a huge city which has flavours of most of the punjab cities

however islo people are not that warm hearted as lahorees [in my 5 years experience ]

Sir jee, Islamabad main Islamabadia hai kaun, saray kay saray to bahir say aayay huay hain. I remember when I missed my flight to Karachi and it was a long weekend (as it was friday and then eid holidays). The whole Islamabad was like graveyard, as everybody left for their hometowns.

Could not make many videos, just 3 videos... on motorway...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Lahore is boring - There is nothing in Lahore except for quality food.

Back
Top Bottom