What's new

My short visit to Punjab...

Yeap. Bulleh shah's poetry was in saraiki which your babas love. Saraiki is completely different language?

See this why I say we are real punjabis.

dude our babas loved hymns from both Hindu and Muslim saints and poets...in fact our gurus have used verses from Hindu scriptures and also poems by Muskim saints....now using those verses from Hindu scripture mean we are Hindus ?? or does that mean Sanskrit is mandatory language to know if you claim yourself a punjabi ?? :rolleyes: even if Baba bulle shah would have used spanish, our gurus would have loved the,,why because of their brilliant thoughts and not because of the language...and you again call yourself a real punjabi.

In India every jatt sikh has the singh surname,

Hindu Jatts just use surname and not singh.

Wikipedia....
first of all wikipedia is not a authentic source ....and jutts stolen this title 4rm rajputs and abt sikh word had not a history of abt 1500CE ..and abt jutts ppl only rajputs taught them how to fight and make a sword in ancient times.Maharana Sangram Singh.
Maharana Pratap or Pratap Singh.

Wikipedia....
first of all wikipedia is not a authentic source ....and jutts stolen this title 4rm rajputs and abt sikh word had not a history of abt 1500CE ..and abt jutts ppl only rajputs taught them how to fight and make a sword in ancient times.Maharana Sangram Singh.

^^ haha :cheesy:
Rajputs,Jats and Sikhs in India use Singh. But you can blubber all you want with even bigger fonts :lol:

edit:

A good book on this would be Tribes and Castes of the Punjab and North-West Frontier Province (Vol 1 & 2)

Oh Bhai,

I am just telling you the facts as of now.

You could be right about that.

Are you kidding me? Though Rajputs and Jats fought during the medieval times, Jats are just as revered as Rajputs. There are quite a few Jats (mostly Hindu) in northern Rajasthan that border Punjab and Haryana.

@jatt+gutts was Banda Singh Bahadur a Rajput? There are many speculations on his origins. Some scholars say he was a Mohyal Brahmin and others say he was Rajput. Can you shed some light on that?

Banda singh bahadur was a dogra rajput from jammu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom