What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

Lol, u r stressing on 2 to 2.34…...i realized it lately that i am talking to an brainwashed extremist or likes of Bajrang dal guy or someone who is just venting out its frustration for not being able to match up ..Losers always sound loud!

enjoyr ur posts...wont get any response from me...:wave:

:lol: .... name calling ..... the last resort of the incompetent and the Hypocrite. Moral cowardice serves you well :wave:

The point is again about hurting Hindu sentiments by cow slaughter while being against Hate speech to protect Muslim and christian sentiments.

They hypocrisy in supporting freedom that is convenient to Christian and Muslims but denying that same freedom to Hindus.

caravaka school of thought is a misdirection , but you can open another thread if you want to discuss hindu philosophy.
hate speech applies to everybody, btw togadia and varun faced no issue, but the hyderabadi nawab has police case. Dont tell me it is selectively applied to hindus only. :)

IMO, we should stop this competitive 'sentiment' politics, no banning of literrature (satanic verses or prophet cartoon) or films like da vinci code. And no ban on cow slaughter too. Govt should not be cowed down by 'sentimental' people.
Keep religion personal.

Folks let us Cammmmmm down I am a Hindu & have many Christian friends
& I can bet my life on this one they are 101% Indian
& harbour no extremist intention they are very patriotic
So please let us not start conspiracy theories

Mate can you please provide the source that Christians are 2nd largest holders of land? Most Christians pay 10% or more of their income to the church which is usually mandatory, my parents do it and I do it myself. They also usually have the Church as their beneficiary in their will. And most of all Christian schools or colleges are not free, and you have to pay to attend them. Then almost all of them are also funded by foreign NGO's that are usually from Sweden, Germany or the UK. No one is forcing kids to go to Christian run schools, it is up to the parents. If they feel that the school violates their religious views then they can send them to government run schools that are free and have no religious affiliations.

You can donate 100% of your wealth to the church too ...that is non of my business.

That however does not give you right to religious discrimination in India.

Even if they are funded by foreign NGO's from Sweden, Germany or the UK it still does not give them right to discrimination against Hindus in India.

Indian parents have full right to send their kids to any school they want and expect it to be free of discrimination. Period.

mandatory 10% income to church ??? it's time you show the middle finger to the greedy church.

They are usually used for the schools and the hospitals that are run by the Church. For example my parents pay the 10%, and some of that money goes to the maintenance of the building and the some goes to school, while most goes to the hospitals that are run by the Church. Since the hospitals usually doesn't charge a lot for the treatment they need some source of income to offset the cost of operations otherwise they would go belly up.

mandatory 10% income to church ??? it's time you show the middle finger to the greedy church.

I believe my fellow countryman didn’t use a word "mandatory" as in general English dictionary terms…In church we do use phrases like this like every rich person has to give up some portion of his earning to poor…we interpret it as mandate as we believe in word of God..

Church is not greedy...Church has made us literate and a proud community...

we are the most peaceful and law abiding citizen…if you want u can throw mud at us, doesn’t make any difference to use, as Jesus has suffered more than that!

hate speech applies to everybody, btw togadia and varun faced no issue, but the hyderabadi nawab has police case. Dont tell me it is selectively applied to hindus only. :)

IMO, we should stop this competitive 'sentiment' politics, no banning of literrature (satanic verses or prophet cartoon) or films like da vinci code. And no ban on cow slaughter too. Govt should not be cowed down by 'sentimental' people.
Keep religion personal.

cow slaughter follows the same principle of 'Hate speech' i.e hurting the sentiment of one community. In this case a community that constitutes 83% of the population.

Why is it selectively applied to Hindus only ? :) ....when does Hindu sentiment become less important that muslim sentiment or chrisitian sentiment ? Why this 'second class' status to Hindus in the ONLY country in the world that provides them full religious freedom as Hindus ?

Why have 'sentiment' politics against Rape or Cricket Match fixing ?

Last point ....Religion is NOT personal. Faith is Personal. Do not mix up this two simple facts.

The point is again about hurting Hindu sentiments by cow slaughter while being against Hate speech to protect Muslim and christian sentiments.

They hypocrisy in supporting freedom that is convenient to Christian and Muslims but denying that same freedom to Hindus.

caravaka school of thought is a misdirection , but you can open another thread if you want to discuss hindu philosophy.
I don't know how is it convenient for Muslims and Christians to oppose hate speech ? I already explained my self clearly. are you suggesting that Hindus are the only ones who make hate speeches ????
what you mean by mis direction ? it's was a well defined section of Hindus who denounce vedas, sole , god etc although they were minority.

You can donate 100% of your wealth to the church too ...that is non of my business.

That however does not give you right to religious discrimination in India.

Even if they are funded by foreign NGO's from Sweden, Germany or the UK it still does not give them right to discrimination against Hindus in India.

Indian parents have full right to send their kids to any school they want and expect it to be free of discrimination. Period.

I still do not understand is to how are they are discriminating when they are privately run and run by an religious organization which clearly states they will be religion based. If people don't like it they don't have to attend them. There are government run schools they can go to. Since the schools are run and funded by religious organization they are bound to have practices that will offend other religious groups, that doesn't mean they are discriminating.

cow slaughter follows the same principle of 'Hate speech' i.e hurting the sentiment of one community. In this case a community that constitutes 83% of the population.

Why is it selectively applied to Hindus only ? :) ....when does Hindu sentiment become less important that muslim sentiment or chrisitian sentiment ? Why this 'second class' status to Hindus in the ONLY country in the world that provides them full religious freedom as Hindus ?

Why have 'sentiment' politics against Rape or Cricket Match fixing ?

Last point ....Religion is NOT personal. Faith is Personal. Do not mix up this two simple facts.
I already showed that a minority hyderabadi MLA has police case where are varun gandhi and togadia are moving around. In implementation, the hate speech is going to hurt minoriy more.
Hate speech is only for inciting violence, not 'hurting sentiment'. Talking ***** against prophet mohammed is not hate speech, inviting to kill muslims(teach them a lesson as some politicians said) is hate speech.

I believe my fellow countryman didn’t use a word "mandatory" as in general English dictionary terms…In church we do use phrases like this like every rich person has to give up some portion of his earning to poor…we interpret it as mandate as we believe in word of God..

we are the most peaceful and law abiding citizen…if you want u can throw mud at us, doesn’t make any difference to use, as Jesus has suffered more than that!

:lol: sure church is not greed. Only Vatican was indicted in money laundering Drug money and Mafia money. I
As to the 'peaceful' nature of christians ......World War 1, World War 2, Inquest, slavery, conquest are all proof of its peaceful nature.

I don't know how is it convenient for Muslims and Christians to oppose hate speech ? I already explained my self clearly. are you suggesting that Hindus are the only ones who make hate speeches ????
what you mean by mis direction ? it's was a well defined section of Hindus who denounce vedas, sole , god etc although they were minority.

And I have also clearly explained that cow slaughter follows the same principle of Hate speech. Are you suggesting otherwise ?

Yeah that was a bad choice of words in my part, its not mandatory per say. But usually it is what is expected from people. Usually you do not have to pay anything but most of the time people feel obligated to give a specific portion of their income.

:lol: sure church is not greed. Only Vatican was indicted in money laundering Drug money and Mafia money. I
As to the 'peaceful' nature of christians ......World War 1, World War 2, Inquest, slavery, conquest are all proof of its peaceful nature.

And I have also clearly explained that cow slaughter follows the same principle of Hate speech. Are you suggesting otherwise ?

None of those done by Indians, and there is no history of intolerance among christians in our country (unlike muslims and hindus).

I didnt want to reply ur post..but just to correct myself and u...I meant Indian Christian..as this thread is about India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and before pointing fingers at others check if your own house is in good shape! u cud do well in debate by taking cheap shots at someone who is not willing to play this dirty game but that wont change the reality....and the reality is, its u who have to beg or bark and NOT....

I don't know which section you belongs to, but so far church has kept out regular Christians and their org or trust from having the ownership of their respective church and belongings, everything is under the priests.

Back
Top Bottom