What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

do you have statistics of schools managed by Hindus ? it will be the same story. btw where is the link to your claims ?

That is misdirection on purpose.

There are very few 'Hindu' temples that run schools. I cannot even think of one .....but there may be a odd one here and there. There are cultural organizations that run schools but they are non controlled by any Hindu temple.

Christian missionary school and colleges are the rule rather than the exception.

Schools run by Non Religious bodies will have appointments by meritocracy and will not have any relevance to religion. Any violation of this can also be challenged in court.

You can google The Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Act.

If Hindu temples had the money they too could have provided education to not just Hindus but also to christians. BTW there was a study done in India that showed most christian school and colleges employ Christians as their teaching and non teaching staff in violation against discrimination against religion. Christian constitute 2% of the population but in missionary schools and colleges the percentage of christians staff (teaching and non teaching) will always be more than 2%. Usually its 20 to 80% Christians.

You will also note that among the students in missionary schools and colleges the % of Christians students is also more than 2%. That is also discrimination against hindus as sanctioned by Govt. of India. via congress. Of course this discrimination is state sanctioned and is called 'reservation'.

If they are Christian school then they will have religious service before the school start. Most of the Hindu or people from other religion do not like it so they don't send kids to the school. It is not discrimination. Same with the teacher, they usually employ people from the Church, since it is usually Christians that apply for the post in the first place. Hindus and other religious groups have their own school system where majority kids might be Hindus but it doesn't mean they are discriminating, it just means that people from other groups do not like to send their kids to school that is connected to religion.

That is misdirection on purpose.

There are very few 'Hindu' temples that run schools. I cannot even think of one .....but there may be a odd one here and there. There are cultural organizations that run schools but they are non controlled by any Hindu temple.

Christian missionary school and colleges are the rule rather than the exception.

Schools run by Non Religious bodies will have appointments by meritocracy and will not have any relevance to religion. Any violation of this can also be challenged in court.

I think minority institutions have been granted exception.

If they are Christian school then they will have religious service before the school start. Most of the Hindu or people from other religion do not like it so they don't send kids to the school. It is not discrimination. Same with the teacher, they usually employ people from the Church, since it is usually Christians that apply for the post in the first place. Hindus and other religious groups have their own school system where majority kids might be Hindus but it doesn't mean they are discriminating, it just means that people from other groups do not like to send their kids to school that is connected to religion.
There is a fight to study in missionary schools and most hindus would love to story in those schools.

That is a bold statement to make. Kindly offer proof or report or some kind that show only 'a section' of Hindus is disturbed by cow slaughter.

In a country of 990 million Hindus how may find cow slaughter offensive? Dont you think its an important data to have ?

BTW Hujj subsidy is not being removed due to govt. action. As per hearing on a PIL, Supreme Court has directed the GoI to reduce Huj Subsidy and eliminate it in 10 years. however GoI under congress has appealed against this verdict as well. It clearly has no intention of getting rid of this subsidy.

I was not aware of govt appeal against court direction, a link would be convenient.
second thing is it doesn't matter whether majority believe cow is holy or not, as India is a secular country , majority's beliefs can't be forced on entire citizen who doesn't share same belief.
Now if you are really interested , there existed a group of Hindus who belongs to "caravaka" school of thoughts, who can be classified as agnostics atheists.

I think minority institutions have been granted exception.

There is a fight to study in missionary schools and most hindus would love to story in those schools.

Missionary schools or not, most of the time people don't really have options. Personally I would say if the government run schools were good then we would not have these kind of arguments about schools run by religious organizations. Almost all parents want their kids to have better education, and sometimes sending kids to government run school (which are free) is not the case. Many times the schools are run by under qualified people (Have seen this in many villages). So out of options they send their kids to Christians schools or other schools that are affiliated with an religious organization (for which you usually have to pay some money out of pocket).

uff..u expect 2% ppl of India who r managing to provide best of class education to all its people along with many more other religious people without government support…Should also hire more non-Christian people...what an expectation from 2%..Isnt it sounds like brainwashed extremist who want to take on minority community to hide its own inefficiency?

EVery sunday almost every chirstian during a weekly mass donate some amount....if there is need for new school, church, hosptial, people donate with free hands...we dont cry and go to govmt..we make it happen...and we are still ony 2%!

The christian 2% are a privileged few that have the arrogance to announce they 'manage' the best educations after being the 2nd largest holder of land in India after the Railways. Land that have been 'gifted' away by the christian british after taking it away from the Hindu temples. They manage what they have stolen and have retained by political, economic power in a country where their rights and privileges are defended by the same minority who they denigrate.

Worse still is their shameless claim to have the right to actively discriminate along religious lines as their privilege for controlling these assets. :tdown:

Its hilarious to see you announce the schools and colleges are run by 'sunday donations' :lol: ..... wonder who the brainwashed extremist is.

BTW christian population has increased to 2.34 % i.e. and increase from 21% to 23%.

The christian 2% are a privileged few that have the arrogance to announce they 'manage' the best educations after being the 2nd largest holder of land in India after the Railways. Land that have been 'gifted' away by the christian british after taking it away from the Hindu temples. They manage what they have stolen and have retained by political, economic power in a country where their rights and privileges are defended by the same minority who they denigrate.

Worse still is their shameless claim to have the right to actively discriminate along religious lines as their privilege for controlling these assets. :tdown:

Its hilarious to see you announce the schools and colleges are run by 'sunday donations' :lol: ..... wonder who the brainwashed extremist is.

BTW christian population has increased to 2.34 % i.e. and increase from 21% to 23%.

any credible link to this British give away to Christians ?

Most Christian Missionary schools does have prayers before school starts. They are most certainly not 'hindu' prayers.

Rest of the post is pure Hubris.

It is ridiculous to state Hindu or muslim teachers do not apply to christian schools and collages for jobs or that in professional schools and colleges teaching is done my priests.

Active discrimination in christian schools and colleges is a fact of life. If anyone has gone to a christian missionary school then they can readily testify that more than 2 % of students and staff where Christians.

To further claim that christians and muslims do not like to send their kids to schools manned by hindus is an absurdity that declares your intellect. I wont wast more time with you.

Lol, u r stressing on 2 to 2.34…...i realized it lately that i am talking to an brainwashed extremist or likes of Bajrang dal guy or someone who is just venting out its frustration for not being able to match up ..Losers always sound loud!

enjoyr ur posts...wont get any response from me...:wave:

Mate can you please provide the source that Christians are 2nd largest holders of land? Most Christians pay 10% or more of their income to the church which is usually mandatory, my parents do it and I do it myself. They also usually have the Church as their beneficiary in their will. And most of all Christian schools or colleges are not free, and you have to pay to attend them. Then almost all of them are also funded by foreign NGO's that are usually from Sweden, Germany or the UK. No one is forcing kids to go to Christian run schools, it is up to the parents. If they feel that the school violates their religious views then they can send them to government run schools that are free and have no religious affiliations.

I was not aware of govt appeal against court direction, a link would be convenient.
second thing is it doesn't matter whether majority believe cow is holy or not, as India is a secular country , majority's beliefs can't be forced on entire citizen who doesn't share same belief.
Now if you are really interested , there existed a group of Hindus who belongs to "caravaka" school of thoughts, who can be classified as agnostics atheists.

The point is again about hurting Hindu sentiments by cow slaughter while being against Hate speech to protect Muslim and christian sentiments.

They hypocrisy in supporting freedom that is convenient to Christian and Muslims but denying that same freedom to Hindus.

caravaka school of thought is a misdirection , but you can open another thread if you want to discuss hindu philosophy.

Mate can you please provide the source that Christians are 2nd largest holders of land? Most Christians pay 10% or more of their income to the church which is usually mandatory, my parents do it and I do it myself. They also usually have the Church as their beneficiary in their will. And most of all Christian schools or colleges are not free, and you have to pay to attend them. Then almost all of them are also funded by foreign NGO's that are usually from Sweden, Germany or the UK. No one is forcing kids to go to Christian run schools, it is up to the parents. If they feel that the school violates their religious views then they can send them to government run schools that are free and have no religious affiliations.

mandatory 10% income to church ??? it's time you show the middle finger to the greedy church.

Back
Top Bottom