What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

You are pretty stupid so let me explain it to you slow this time.

Cow slaughter follows the same principle of hate speech by hurting the sentiment of one or more section of the community.

Hate speech also hurt the sentiment of one or more section of the community.

Hurting sentiment results in 'inciting violence'. Just because hindus are not violent does not mean their sentiments can be disregarded.

BTW talking $hit against muhammed is also hate speech and will get you a jail term. So will talking $hit about jesus. Do you understand ?

dont lose your mind.. it shows you in poor light.. :cheers:
I was making general point about hate speech, but in Indian context yes, it is quite wide, one can be booked under same law for writing something against thakray.. :lol:
I agree, it need to change to only hate speech that incide direct action of violence (rather than banning criticism of any group / person)

:lol: sure church is not greed. Only Vatican was indicted in money laundering Drug money and Mafia money. I
As to the 'peaceful' nature of christians ......World War 1, World War 2, Inquest, slavery, conquest are all proof of its peaceful nature.

And I have also clearly explained that cow slaughter follows the same principle of Hate speech. Are you suggesting otherwise ?

yes I am ! both are entirely different things, please read up and educate yourself, I guess you are a victim of one sided propaganda.
world wars were nations fighting for various disputes, you can accuse Christians of many other bad things which eventually lead to French revolution etc , they have done many atrocities but much has been changed today although a lot more remains to be changed.

Mate if Christians are paying money or doing forced conversions then they are violating Christianity to begin with. Any Christian organization or group who does this is committing a grave sin.

all that puritanism is okay dude but if you are not actively stopping it,you ll also be perceived guilty by association.

Just like how people in the west ask Hindus of caste system without knowing head and tail of it.

India is not a Christian country we Hindus are all to aware what the Portuguese did to our temples in Goa! and what about Orissa? where they killed a Hindu saint?

either respect Dharmic laws or get the **** out of our country simple

that hindu saint was a VHP thug, not that he should have been killed.. in any case he was killed by maoists and RSS/VHP guys went and burnt down houses of poor christians...

all that puritanism is okay dude but if you are not actively stopping it,you ll also be perceived guilty by association.

Just like how people in the west ask Hindus of caste system without knowing head and tail of it.

Mate, there have been many times people from other denominations had come to my Church in Nagpur with the same issue. But the main reason we can't raise any voice against it because they have the government backing, in which case if you say something you can get taken to the court.

hinduguy,ur info about Orissa is totally wrong and false but i dont blame you as what you are saying is what pseudo media says.

I have friends from orissa,tribal christian and tribal hindu,just go talk to them and they ll tell u the reality.

Mate, there have been many times people from other denominations had come to my Church in Nagpur with the same issue. But the main reason we can't raise any voice against it because they have the government backing, in which case if you say something you can get taken to the court.

yeah i know,am not blaming you or me,we r normal people but just telling you how realpolitics works.

In south indian,this is a huge business.

There are religion based schools in the US, and even the privately run schools can have Bible clubs or Christian organizations they are not banned. Even the Christians schools in India do not teach what's in the Bible or have a Class dedicated for such things. However, what they do practice are that everyday before the school starts there is an assembly of all students during which time the National Anthem is sung and one or two Christian songs and Prayer, they DO NOT read the Bible in Christian schools neither are the kids asked to bring or read them in schools.

US was founded as a Christian Nation. It remains one till this day.

India also has Bible clubs and christian organizations are not banned.

You have yourself admitted that missionary schools in India start with one or two christian prayers. Why not Hindu prayers in a nation where 83% are Hindus ? Is this not discrimination ?

Pakistani always try to take out some negative from positive .....so jealous that how come Hindu Muslim are living together in India and respecting each other religion and sentiments....

US was founded as a Christian Nation. It remains one till this day.

India also has Bible clubs and christian organizations are not banned.

You have yourself admitted that missionary schools in India start with one or two christian prayers. Why not Hindu prayers in a nation where 83% are Hindus ? Is this not discrimination ?

Mate, again it is a Christian school, what would you expect from a privately run organization. If you are talking about discrimination, then in many schools there are times when kids are given Prasad during a festival isn't that also discrimination. But people still follow it because that is just how things are.

I have repeatedly shown you that active discrimination takes place in christian schools and colleges against non christians regarding school admission or Job opportunity. Christians constitute 2% of Indian population but the staff in christian school and colleges are almost all christian or majority christian. Hindus and muslims do not get jobs due to discrimination. How hard is it to understand this simple fact ?

The new christian evangelists in India are almost entirely intolerant and there is active publication of Anti Hindu material denigrating Hinduism and their speeches are almost always anti Hindu and denigrates our religion and culture. Kindly remove this hubris about Indian christians being more tolerant unlike Hindu :disagree:..........all this when they only constitute 2% of the population. How do you think they will behave if they become 10% or 20% ?

Let me give you a hint.......go to any North east states and see the status of Non Christians there. Kindly do no spread any more nonsense.

yeah but they have caste unlike muslims and caste almost always precedes religion.

if i start a co,i would definitely favour hindus and especially general quota even for a peon's job.

I have repeatedly shown you that active discrimination takes place in christian schools and colleges against non christians regarding school admission or Job opportunity. Christians constitute 2% of Indian population but the staff in christian school and colleges are almost all christian or majority christian. Hindus and muslims do not get jobs due to discrimination. How hard is it to understand this simple fact ?

The new christian evangelists in India are almost entirely intolerant and there is active publication of Anti Hindu material denigrating Hinduism and their speeches are almost always anti Hindu and denigrates our religion and culture. Kindly remove this hubris about Indian christians being more tolerant unlike Hindu :disagree:..........all this when they only constitute 2% of the population. How do you think they will behave if they become 10% or 20% ?

Let me give you a hint.......go to any North east states and see the status of Non Christians there. Kindly do no spread any more nonsense.

minority education institutions(linguistic as well as religious minority) are legally required to maintain a certain percentage of seats for their own people, else they will not get protection that is given to them.

The percentage is determined by state govt and depends on the population of specific minority in that state.
And the institutions cannot import minority student from nearby state to show the quota.

Read this document, you might be barking up wrong tree.

http://ncmei.gov.in/writereaddata/filelinks/c296efcb_Guidelines.pdf

that hindu saint was a VHP thug, not that he should have been killed.. in any case he was killed by maoists and RSS/VHP guys went and burnt down houses of poor christians...

Are you aware that most Maoist in Orrisa are tribal and most tribals in orrisa has been converted to Christianity ?

All maoist in Orrisa is most certainly Christians. Your ignorance is appalling.

Mate, again it is a Christian school, what would you expect from a privately run organization. If you are talking about discrimination, then in many schools there are times when kids are given Prasad during a festival isn't that also discrimination. But people still follow it because that is just how things are.

Dude prasad is diff,i have also eaten rum cake on christmas and biryani/meat porridge on ramzaan.

making kids do prayer and making them do the cross is too much.

Mate the schools is not christian the management is, the students are almost certainly majority Hindu.

Kindly give me e.g. of ONE school where prasad is given out. In any case eating of prasad is NOT compulsory, neither is taking prasad compulsory, saying of christian prayer IS.

Dude prasad is diff,i have also eaten rum cake on christmas and biryani/meat porridge on ramzaan.

making kids do prayer and making them do the cross is too much.

They are not obliged to attend prayer mate they can skip the prayer and the song, and as for doing the cross it is not something that is done in school. But kids have to be present during the National Anthem that us mandatory. But for the other two they can sit out if they please to.

Back
Top Bottom