What's new

Muslim first or Pakistani ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I go, Malay and Blitz:

5. If our constitution is secular then why there is a clause that if an SC/ST Hindu, enjoying the facility through a qoute system (Such as job, admission to any institute etc.) loose his/her privileges, if converts to Islam/Christianity, BUT keep them if she converts to Budhism or Sikhism? In a secular country how RELIGION come in to picture in the constitution? To extend it further, why an argument based on RELIGION, muslims are denied the reservation, in a secular country? (To those who do not know, our judiciary and political system say that since there is no cast in the Islam so there is no reservation for muslims. Reservation is for cast system societies only. But forget this fact that cast is also by religion, in Hinduism. It is not a independent entity.)

And still many Hindus here proudly claim that Indian constitution is secular. :D

Wow what a secularist u are :disagree:

when did secularism become appeasement.

Am I asking why there is no Malayalee Hindu of OBC caste,in the Indian cricket team. Since there are none, I will not watch it.
Its like saying there are no Balochi some tribe guy in Pakistani team, therefore i wouldnt support pakistan.

My support to my country is unconditional, if there are people with identity crisis, maybe then they need to do something about it themselves, as well as the society to integrate them. Appeasement Nay

Adux, no, the questions asked by Kashif, deserve an answer. Muslims are Indian, if they dont feel like its their country, something has to be and should be done. Only a small percentage is hardcore and is bent on destroying the country. The rest are caught in an identity crisis, or so i feel.

Kashif, please give me time to respond to your questions.

No problem Malay, take your time.
Kashif

Am I asking why there is no Malayalee Hindu of OBC caste,in the Indian cricket team. Since there are none, I will not watch it.
Its like saying there are no Balochi some tribe guy in Pakistani team, therefore i wouldnt support pakistan.

My support to my country is unconditional, if there are people with identity crisis, maybe then they need to do something about it themselves, as well as the society to integrate them. Appeasement Nay

Did Indian Muslims ever come out on stadiums to support Pakistan openly? Just like Indians and Pakistanis in England do despite having British passport. This is what you call a secular and tolerant society.

Did Indian Muslims ever come out on stadiums to support Pakistan openly? Just like Indians and Pakistanis in England do despite having British passport. This is what you call a secular and tolerant society.

:cheesy:
You are teasing him!
Keep your temprament up. :cheers:
Kashif

apples and oranges!!! I am a malayalee hindu by birth but if i convert to muslim tommrow, i am still a malayalee indian muslim, i dont automatically become a pakistani supporter. Muslims have a lot to change, and there is no doubt about it

apples and oranges!!! I am a malayalee hindu by birth but if i convert to muslim tommrow, i am still a malayalee indian muslim, i dont automatically become a pakistani supporter. Muslims have a lot to change, and there is no doubt about it

Now its apples and oranges :woot: Yes muslims need to change just like Hindus also need to change.

This environment of distrust is not the Indian Muslim's invention. If you're such a die-hard united India fan, why would you give up and proclaim "So be it!". Do the tougher thing and battle out the paradigms. Since anything else is an act of becoming part of the problem and not the solution.

Okay the issue is quite simple - nationality and religion dont have a go at each other daily.

But when they do go the people concerned have to make a choice. Whilst God doesn't pay for your daily bread, monthly rent, rent out his home, supply your shops or buy your goods the people living around you do - the kaffirs make up the rest of the nation.

I know Muslims will choose to get along with Kaffirs and put religion back into where it belongs - inside everybody's home and seek tangible benefits by adapting instead of striving for a heaven promised by a God they've never seen before. The bravados like that of our mutual friend here will vanish in no time.

Being a part of a society is to get along with other people, to adapt to living conditions and circumstances. If Muslims won't adapt for the good of 70% of their Indian brothers surely you cannot expect the other party to be extra nice to you. You get what you give.

As for religion being that much more important we know how hypocritical that would be as Muslims have been butchering amidst themselves with much glee ever since the Prophet died.

Imagine a hypothetical scenario where India urgently has to send troops to occupy a Muslim country to secure oil or some crap like that. It obviously is in the best interests of the nation but the Muslims will not like the idea of Indian troops fighting against a Muslim country.

I'm quite sure they'll grunt a little but they'll have to come to terms with circumstances and move on - if they push it beyond a certain extent they'd be mildly pointed out about how almost every Muslim country on earth kills others etc.

We've been fighting the so called Islamic Republic of Pakistan for sixty years. The fight given to us from the Pakistani side is in the name of Allah - Yet how many Muslims went to the other side ?

I'm not saying the tyrannic majority is giving them no choice - I'm only saying the Muslims will not object to getting along with the 'nation' and be a part of it when push comes to shove. It's the correct and best thing to do.

As for the riots and so called discrimination - it is a wonder that India has not disintegrated yet! :rofl: That was on a lighter note but with so much diversity and religiosity some undesired nonsense is bound to occur on a regular basis. You see we're all just animals who got a little civilised.

Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Brahmis, Dalits - everybody is getting fukked up somewhere. I'm a victim of the reservation system as well.

I had to go to an engineering college where I studied with somebody who scored so much less than me but qualified because they had quotas. My father wasn't quite rich to put me in a better uni then - our business had just recovered from a collapse thanks to a section of Muslims setting off 13 bombs killing 65 people in our town. So should I blame the Muslims or the government or the God or my father ? Should I reconsider my loyalty or start playing the disgusting victim card ??

Its time to quit whining and ask yourselves - what have YOU done to the country from which you demand so much ? I for one pay my taxes from the year I turned eighteen, never missed a vote.

So I'm somewhere between Adux and Kashif. Kashif's Islamic bravado will vanish when it meets reality. Adux's position - the overwhelming sensible majority(that includes our friend Adux and a lot of sensible Muslims as well) will never have to take.

It is a cause of worry that global Islamic radicalisation is having an effect on Indian Muslims as well. Perhaps the coming conflicts of the world will push things further on both the sides. When it comes to religion - I'm always a pessimist. :tdown:

I would like to ask a question to my Indian friends.i have seen very often on Indian media they show in their films that a hindu guy marry a muslim girl but i have never seen a indian film in which a muslim guy marry a hindu girl. is this your secularism?

I would like to ask a question to my Indian friends.i have seen very often on Indian media they show in their films that a hindu guy marry a muslim girl but i have never seen a indian film in which a muslim guy marry a hindu girl. is this your secularism?

Leave aside movies u remember malika arora 'khan'.... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom