What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

And I quote:
What I hate about Mohajirs is that they believe they are a separate entity to other Pakistanis.

Obviously you are my brother, but then why if I voice my opinion against MQM, Mohajirs take it as an attack upon themselves?

Obviously you are my brother, but then why if I voice my opinion against MQM, Mohajirs take it as an attack upon themselves?
Well, you can read this thread and see why because from MQM, the next target is us. You can see, that even in this thread, Mohajirs are called traitors, not MQM!

Well, you can read this thread and see why because from MQM, the next target is us. You can see, that even in this thread, Mohajirs are called traitors, not MQM!

Not true. And especially not if my grandfather gave his daughter or my aunt to a mohajir. You guys are really paranoid. Tell me this, does MQM equate to Mohajir, because even my "Mohajir" Uncle that works in PIA got robbed for his wallet at a bus stop near Gulshan-e-Iqbal.. :frown:

In Bahwalpur we beat and run the MQM'ers out of the city whenever they come. No offense to anyone.

And then MQM are the terrorists? God, you are confused!

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

MQM has good roots in karachi. But Mr Altaf should come in Pakistan If he loves his country.

And why is that? What would that accomplish?

And then MQM are the terrorists? God, you are confused!

Dude you Karachi people need to get out of your ******* heads, that there is more to Pakistan than just Karachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not true. And especially not if my grandfather gave his daughter or my aunt to a mohajir. You guys are really paranoid. Tell me this, does MQM equate to Mohajir, because even my "Mohajir" Uncle that works in PIA got robbed for his wallet at a bus stop near Gulshan-e-Iqbal.. :frown:
And the robbing was done by MQM? Proof?
And here you go
http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...dare-anyone-prove-otherwise-adnan-sami-2.html
Quote:

Thats why I strongly believe a Mohajir can not be trusted leading Pakistan. They still love India, even after so many migrants got killed by angry hindu/sikhs mobs, but most who died trying to cross into Pakistan were Punjabi Mohajirs not Urdu-speaking Mohajirs like traitor Adnan Sami and Altaf Hussain.

What I hate about Mohajirs is that they believe they are a separate entity to other Pakistanis.

Every wondered why? After being butchered in the past like goats and cows on Eid why should they consider themselves Pakistanis? From the start they have been made to feel like non Pakistanis. From being called racist names like Hindustani/Panah Geer etc to targeted operations against them. False separatist movements like Jinnahpur were conspired against them which gave them the label of traitors forever.
You think Bengalis every wanted to be considered a separate entity from Pakistan? No but after continuous extermination of their ethnicity they got tired and fought for their ethnicity. Same goes for Baloch people.
The sh-t some Mohajirs have seen is beyond explanation yet every Mohajir still considers him/herself a Pakistani. Had Mohajirs wanted they too could have demanded a separate country like Sindhis,Pashtuns,Balochis have demanded in the past. Ask that woman who was raped by the police or rangers during the 90s operation and she will still say Pakistan Zindabad. Ask a mother or father who lost their breadwinner of the family in the 90s and they will still say Pakistan Zindabad. Had we wanted a separate identity we would not have sacrificed our lives and wealth to come to Pakistan.
As for Mohajirs considering themselves a separate entity it is laughable coming from a Punjabi. Lets not get started about that. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Dude you Karachi people need to get out of your ******* heads, that there is more to Pakistan than just Karachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not an MQM supporter, an MQM goon/AH chamcha/MQM terrorist (or whatever else you wanna name him/them) is holding a gun to my head and is forcing me to write all these posts in favour of MQM......He's also taken my id card and has told me where to get it from ;)

Karachi alone pays 60% of Pakistan's Tax.

Punjabis being 70% of the Population, Don't know What is their Number? :lol:

IMHO, Karachi gets Much Less than what it deserves.

MQM is upholding the rights of the Karachiwalas who work hard and pay the 60% Tax of the Country.

Good Work MQM! :tup:

Karachi alone pays 60% of Pakistan's Tax.

Punjabis being 70% of the Population, Don't know What is their Number? :lol:

IMHO, Karachi gets Much Less than what it deserves.

MQM is upholding the rights of the Karachiwalas who work hard and pay the 60% Tax of the Country.

Good Work MQM! :tup:
It doesn't matter what the percentage is. Even if we earned 90%, it wouldn't mean we should get 90%

Every wondered why? After being butchered in the past like goats and cows on Eid why should they consider themselves Pakistanis? From the start they have been made to feel like non Pakistanis. From being called racist names like Hindustani/Panah Geer etc to targeted operations against them. False separatist movements like Jinnahpur were conspired against them which gave them the label of traitors forever.
You think Bengalis every wanted to be considered a separate entity from Pakistan? No but after continuous extermination of their ethnicity they got tired and fought for their ethnicity. Same goes for Baloch people.
The sh-t some Mohajirs have seen is beyond explanation yet every Mohajir still considers him/herself a Pakistani. Had Mohajirs wanted they too could have demanded a separate country like Sindhis,Pashtuns,Balochis have demanded in the past.
As for them considering themselves a separate entity it is laughable coming from a Punjabi. Lets not get started about that.

What you guys need to do is stop playing the blame game. If it were up to me the term "Moahjir" would be extinct. My father came from Punjab and due to his uncle went to study in Islamabad. When he joined the airforce he was stantioned in the airbase in Karachi. My father being born 2 years after the partition had to say this. "There is no city greater than Karachi. And Karachi/Karachiites are the smartest people on the Earth". Yeah this came from a poor Punjabi that lived his life from a small village to Lahore, then to Islamabad, then to Karachi.

It doesn't matter what the percentage is. Even if we earned 90%, it wouldn't mean we should get 90%

Well frankly, I do not want that to happen either. This is what unity and welfare is all about, the rich and well off help support the community and try their best to ensure that everyone gets stable and more or less on par.....such as the western countries.

That's not the Issue.

But Does it mean Karachiwala's rub their *** off, work hard while the rest of the Punjabis, Pathans have fun on their money?

Yeah I would like to add my this statement. Just because I don't support MQM does not mean I am against what you assholes to say Mohajir, or what I say, PAKISTANIS.

Back
Top Bottom