What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

Yaar chuutia-pun maat shuru kar. Mer maqsad ta kehnay ka, ke lokh samaj te hain ke hum MQM kilaaf hain to isqa matlab hain hum mohajiro ke kilfaaf hain. Mohajir humary lokh hain aur hum sab Pakistani hain. BUS.

Chutiyapan toh page 1 sey shru hogaya tha jab Immi key chamchon ney bhokna shru kara. Then came along the racists to bash on Mohajirs in the name of MQM. In my experience I've seen that 85% of the people that hate MQM hate it cuz they just hate Muhajirs. It's easy to say we're all Pakistanis and forget the past but very hard to act upon it.

yup the popular grass root leader is sitting in uk enjoying the sun n snow in hyde park :D

He is even very much concerned about his security in London...
lol, Hyde Park? well i doubt he has the rest of the city/country....

Chutiyapan toh page 1 sey shru hogaya tha jab Immi key chamchon ney bhokna shru kara. Then came along the racists to bash on Mohajirs in the name of MQM. In my experience I've seen that 85% of the people that hate MQM hate it cuz they just hate Muhajirs. It's easy to say we're all Pakistanis and forget the past but very hard to act upon it.

Dude until most of you guys brought up this mohajir ****, I was oblivious to it. I always thought of Karachi people as Karachi people. I even have family from Karachi that are very slick and I hate them, but I don't consider anyone from Karachi any less or more Pakistani than me. Wtf. We need to go by Jinnah and not ******* ignorants, or jahils.

I will tell you something personal about myself here. Both my grandmothers maternal and paternal were from Indian Punjab. Does that not make them MOHAJIRS when they settled in Pakistan? Just think about that bro.

I am not an advocate of any other party, but many people that are of Mohajir background that I have met thinks MQM sucks just as much APML or PPP sucks.

What????

Oh btw you're not a ******* Mohajir if you are/were born in Pakistan.

Then what am I? I am not a Sindhi, I am not a Punjabi, my culture comes from Northern India and has been molded heavily by Pakistani influences, especially from Punjab. So what am I?

atleast one thing is established that MQM fan boys love Altaf bhai and their claims that "we don't support altaf but MQM ideology" is clearly exposed!

and seriously how can u support this singer and who calls people's mothers and sisters and wives I LOVE YOU!!

this man has no standard or tameez!

Then what am I? I am not a Sindhi, I am not a Punjabi, my culture comes from Northern India and has been molded heavily by Pakistani influences, especially from Punjab. So what am I?
So your culture comes from North India? Big ******* deal? It is a shame that I must tell you that you are a Pakistani, rather than you yourself knowing this.

First of all, Pakistan's national language should have never been Urdu.
Urdu speakers don't have much historical presence in that region. It is important for us to get out of Indian culture/influence. We are an independent country. Just think why Bangladesh separated?
Punjabis are majority holders. As a Punjab native i won't say this language should be nationalized either.
Rather, Farsi was more suitable. It was taught in schools well before partition for centuries. Even my ancestors could speak that language...

For all you stupid assholes that have gotten entangled in ethnicity and linguistics, I provide this for you.

This is what the **** you are. And I hope to Allah swt you never forget it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom