What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

That's not the Issue.

But Does it mean Karachiwala's rub their *** off, work hard while the rest of the Punjabis, Pathans have fun on their money?

I appreciate you trying to start a flame war between Pakistanis but just stop it. There's no need for you to come in and insult different ethnicities just so Pakistanis can fight each other.

It seems like Karachi people hate Punjabis and Pashtuns. I am sorry. Maybe I am an idiot, but I always thought we are brothers.
You might want to notice that the person who made those statements on the last page was Indian, not Pakistani!

It seems like Karachi people hate Punjabis and Pashtuns. I am sorry. Maybe I am an idiot, but I always thought we are brothers.

Judging from the past posts in this thread it is clear who hates who. By Karachi people do you also mean the millions if Punjabis and Pathans?

I am a Muhajir, I don't support MQM. But I get annoyed when Punjabis will accept anyone who is against the MQM no matter who they are, such as Zulfiqar Mirza. Also, for some reason, even though among my friends (most of whom are Punjabis), if I criticize someone who is against the MQM or accept that the MQM does have some positive points, their reaction after that is always, when talking about MQM, to say something like "tumhara altaf bhai...", why???
I don't say the same if one of them says something in favour of PML(N).
That's what annoys me.
But still, generally, I am not in favour of MQM, and I consider Muhajirs, Pathans, Punjabis all are Pakistanis.

wrong wrong wrong.punjabi,sindhi is no issue in Karachi.I have lived there.be someone very very PAKISTANI and feel something very very PAKISTANI.Don't go in such stupid issues of provinces,regions,these things have destroyed PAKISTAN.Don't you see Baluchistan and also did you see 1971.please PAKISTAN can't afford such things.In foreign world we are known as Shia-Sunni fighters.
PAKISTAN is PAKISTAN.
:pakistan:Baluchistan:smitten: is mine,Punjab is mine,Frontier is mine,Sindh is mine,FATA is mine,Gilgit Batistan is mine,Azad Kashmir is mine and baqi ka KASHMIR:pakistan: tu he hi hamara.and these areas also belong to you and to every PAKISTANI.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Judging from the past posts in this thread it is clear who hates who. By Karachi people do you also mean the millions if Punjabis and Pathans?

Yaar chuutia-pun maat shuru kar. Mer maqsad ta kehnay ka, ke lokh samaj te hain ke hum MQM kilaaf hain to isqa matlab hain hum mohajiro ke kilfaaf hain. Mohajir humary lokh hain aur hum sab Pakistani hain. BUS.

I am a Muhajir, I don't support MQM. But I get annoyed when Punjabis will accept anyone who is against the MQM no matter who they are, such as Zulfiqar Mirza. Also, for some reason, even though among my friends (most of whom are Punjabis), if I criticize someone who is against the MQM or accept that the MQM does have some positive points, their reaction after that is always, when talking about MQM, to say something like "tumhara altaf bhai...", why???
I don't say the same if one of them says something in favour of PML(N).
That's what annoys me.
But still, generally, I am not in favour of MQM, and I consider Muhajirs, Pathans, Punjabis all are Pakistanis.
Why people living in Karachi & Hyderabad are Muhajirs.Punjabis and many Sindhis are also Muhajir.They also migrated.only ppl who migrated from dehli,lukhnow,hyderabad dakkan and aasam are muhajirs?PAKISTAN is of PAKISTANIS,it doesnot belong to any particular cast or tribe.be someone very very PAKISTANI.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Though it makes me wonder, how come any fight between ethnicities in this forum is always started by Non-Pakistanis? Won't call out any particular nation

I appreciate you trying to start a flame war between Pakistanis but just stop it. There's no need for you to come in and insult different ethnicities just so Pakistanis can fight each other.

If someone doesn't like MQM, then why take it as a personal attack? Just let one express his or her opinions...
The fact is, majority number of mohajirs do support MQM, Period.... There is nothing to flame a war. If you come out of your shell you will know that even some Sindhis support Sindhi National Party..., and now lots of Balochis support BLP....

If someone doesn't like MQM, then why take it as a personal attack? Just let one express his or her opinions...
The fact is, majority number of mohajirs do support MQM, Period.... There is nothing to flame a war. If you come out of your shell you will know that even some Sindhis support Sindhi National Party..., and now lots of Balochis supporting BLP....

The problem with your assessment of some of the guys here is that many Mohajirs don't support MQM.

The problem with your assessment some of the guys here is that many Mohajirs don't support MQM.

Its a lie...I can tell in this forum...
Just look at the streets of Karachi who support MQM, anyone can tell who they are....

I am not an advocate of any other party, but many people that are of Mohajir background that I have met thinks MQM sucks just as much APML or PPP sucks.

Oh btw you're not a ******* Mohajir if you are/were born in Pakistan.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom