What's new

MQM governor back!! Altaf orders

Why do your own parties keep begging MQM for support. If they held MQM responsible for Karachi unrest, then they should boycott MQM. Why do PPP/PML-N/Q keep visiting 90? Why to blame just MQM, you wanted to get rid of Musharraf and in turn you got PPP as Govt, why blame MQM for all of your frustration?

As far 100s killings, it is very surprising, MQM was not in Govt. when these people were killed. Just ask your party that why didn't they ordered Rangers / Police to take action during 3 days, 4th day, Rangers controlled the situation, WHY?

You say now they have resumed their Governorship and there is peace. Still many people are being killed, read the newspapers.

Sub ganda hai par dhanda hai yeh. aur Hamaam main sub nangay hain. Its is your just hatred towards urdu speakers that every thing is blamed on Karachiites.

Nobody hates urdu speakers otherwise hundreds thousand have made their stronghold in Karachi and yet there are no hate riots..this urdu speaker hate is exactly MQM propoganda which its followers like to belive..and people hate anyone and everyone who follows MQM! as simple as that..MQM is like the Nazi party of Pakistan..eveyrone hated the nazis!

I would say all the MQM areas should be gasses to cleanse Pakistan against this disease.

MQM made it debut by doing hate propoganda against ethicaly native people of Pakistan by raising the banner for supposed Mohajir rights so natrually some people have come to hate them. Two wrong doesnt make a right..it is false to assume all mohajir support MQM. Mohajir hate MQM more than anyone else because it has abused their name and tarnished their reputation.

Most of the bogus development MQM did was in their own areas of illegal settlement. Most of the Karachi development plan was forked out during jamat era but couldnt proceed due to lack of funds. MQM just took over and claimed all the credit. Animals like MK dont have any grey matter to think rationaly let along think of Karachi development.

I want to ask all the ardent supporters of MQM to come forward and tell what their forefathers committed to Pakistan and what did they lose in ensuing struggle? Most of the MQM leadership especialy people like Altaf would be slum dwellers today if their forefathers did not emigrate to Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an old sea story about a ship's Captain who inspected his sailors, and afterward told the first mate that his men smelled like ****. The Captain suggested perhaps it would help if the sailors would change underwear occasionally.
The first mate responded, "Aye, aye sir, I'll see to it immediately!"
The first mate went straight to the sailors berth deck and announced, "The Captain thinks you bastards smell like **** and wants you to change your underwear."
He continued, "Shumer, you change with Nadler; Biden, you change with Van Jones and Sunstein, you change with Holder."

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

Someone may come along and promise "Change", but it may be even shittier than before!

This is so true in the situation Pakistan is today!

Nobody hates urdu speakers otherwise hundreds thousand have made their stronghold in Karachi and yet there are no hate riots..this urdu speaker hate is exactly MQM propoganda which its followers like to belive..and people hate anyone and everyone who follows MQM! as simple as that..MQM is like the Nazi party of Pakistan..eveyrone hated the nazis!

I would say all the MQM areas should be gasses to cleanse Pakistan against this disease.

MQM made it debut by doing hate propoganda against ethicaly native people of Pakistan by raising the banner for supposed Mohajir rights so natrually some people have come to hate them. Two wrong doesnt make a right..it is false to assume all mohajir support MQM. Mohajir hate MQM more than anyone else because it has abused their name and tarnished their reputation.

Most of the bogus development MQM did was in their own areas of illegal settlement. Most of the Karachi development plan was forked out during jamat era but couldnt proceed due to lack of funds. MQM just took over and claimed all the credit. Animals like MK dont have any grey matter to think rationaly let along think of Karachi development.

I want to ask all the ardent supporters of MQM to come forward and tell what their forefathers committed to Pakistan and what did they lose in ensuing struggle? Most of the MQM leadership especialy people like Altaf would be slum dwellers today if their forefathers did not emigrate to Pakistan.

Lolz....First of all I was a bit suspicious about you. I got confirmation. thanks. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an old sea story about a ship's Captain who inspected his sailors, and afterward told the first mate that his men smelled like ****. The Captain suggested perhaps it would help if the sailors would change underwear occasionally.
The first mate responded, "Aye, aye sir, I'll see to it immediately!"
The first mate went straight to the sailors berth deck and announced, "The Captain thinks you bastards smell like **** and wants you to change your underwear."
He continued, "Shumer, you change with Nadler; Biden, you change with Van Jones and Sunstein, you change with Holder."

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

Someone may come along and promise "Change", but it may be even shittier than before!

This is so true in the situation Pakistan is today!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oooohh guy, i never thought you would be that intellectual nd funny :rofl:

really till yesterday you were all FOR the breaking of province? today changed your mind to all propaganda? i wonder what post you hold in MQM

I am still for the separate province i.e. Karachi province. to make the city peaceful more successful.

The above what you have posted is just a propaganda. No one is here for 'Mohajir Province'.

Qaum kay wasii tar mafad mein MQM phir say haqoomat mein shamil honay kay baray mein soch rahi hai. :lol:

MQM is freakin lame.. a terrorist organization! their politics is based on blood shed and murders..!!!
RM says that in Karachi Israeli weapons are being used.. did somebody ask or thought who is holding Ministry of ports and shipping for last 1 and a half decade atleast,..

#1>>> No, New provence should not be so big, just 3 southern districts of Karachi,Hyderabad & Jamshoro where Jamshoro should be a planned newly developed(like Islamabad) & capital of new provence(So the big city Karachi which faces traffic jams & blockade of highways & roads whenever any minister comes, will be stop) & also educational centre.

#2>>>Karachi will be a big economical & industrial city with huge industries, multinational offices etc with tall skyscrapers whereas it's beaches will serve the tourist coming across the country & the world.

#3>>>Hyderabad will become an agriculture/farm type city with mini industrial city too.

P.S I don't agree with this stupid name muhajiristan, we will give it some sort of cool name.:pakistan::pakistan:

Lolz....First of all I was a bit suspicious about you. I got confirmation. thanks. :D

You don't have to be suspicious, i will confirm the reality with full confidence. I am not a jamat member or supporter but some part of my maternal family is.

1. My maternal side of family has strong traditions of military service.
2. My maternal family was one of the founding members of Jamat in Pakistan.
3. One of my khala was the leader of Jamat women wing at Karachi university during 80's, ironically she is also very looking. Your altaf bhai & gang could not control themselves.
4. Your shorty altaf bhai & rats used to piss their pants in-front of her.
5. Your altaf bhai served next to my Mamu during 1971 war in Baloch Regiment. My Mamu being superior and continuing his military career until being discharged honorably due to chest injuries in a training accident. Your Altaf bhai never got full military commission most probably because his loyalties were suspicious. Mukti Bahni propaganda was the prime driver behind Altaf bhai ideologies.
6. Knowing the internal workings of MQM and its top brass i confidently assert that it is not a political but a mafia organization.
7. In the summer of 2007, when I lost my NICOP card I called the sector in-charge of Orangi. He came galloping like a faithful and got my work done same day. ( I dont live in Orangi)
10. We have witnessed MQM riots first hand in Karachi since its inception. And at times situation had been very tense between Jamat and MQM. We did not run out of country or city like Altaf Bhagora! Everyone including women are trained in automatic firearms.
11. At my sister wedding in winter 2009, almost all the top MQM leadership was invited..including your Mutafa Kemal who was too pre-occupied to show up. Or perhaps he was too scared to face some retd. army officers, chaudrys and waderas.

i think ALTAFISTAN will be a good name:sick:

How about Bihar or UrduDesh?? :P :P
Or if you wanna be hip..Urdesd?? Could have two meanings.
Urdesh = land of urdu speaking people
ur-desh = your country in a chat slang

Ahem ... Actually i came here to this thread to See the Posts of two three members here.
Specially Karachite . But i didnt saw any of his posts in this thread.2 days before i was reading some of his posts in which he and some other Members were insulting and calling Pukhtuns *****

Where is he ? Oh i Guess he got some guests at home.

[/IMG]

I think you're putting words in his mouth. Karachiite specifically mentioned that it were the Tribals/ANP terrorists who were creating problems in Karachi, not Pukhtoons.

Now if you associate peace-loving, patriotic Pukhtoons like yourself with terrorist thugs like the Tribals living in the no-go areas (Qati Pahari, etc) of Karachi, i think you're confusing yourself.

PPPP was unjust when it didnot share seats in Kashmir with MQM, like they did in Gilgit Baltistan, so they took it in their "Bhai way", it is quite likely that MQM will join government in yeah right greater interest of peace and nation..

Back
Top Bottom