What's new

MQM governor back!! Altaf orders

I think you haven't experience the disturbance at the time of trouble. i.e. Cricket kay last overs mai light chali jai :cheesy:

I live in Karachi and have experienced lot of disturbance.

Assalam alaikum

lagtha hay mqm supporters sadmay say jaag gay, now begins the bahana bazi which i mentioned earlier.

TARIQ

Yaar Pushtu main ik kahawat hai main urdu main lik deta hon .

Keh Sharam koi Bhair bakri ka bacha nahi jo tumhare peeche baaaaaiiiiiiiiiiin baaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin ki awaz nikale :lol: Fit on these MQM supporters.

Jagiradarooooooooo Wadeeroooooooooooo Hum yeh Drama khabi khatam nahi hone deinge.Kion keh Yeh Indian drama hai jo har roz chalta hai..

Aur khabi khatam nahi hota jagirdarooooooooooooo waderoooooooooo samjheeee :rofl:

Keh Sharam koi Bhair bakri ka bacha nahi jo tumhare peeche baaaaaiiiiiiiiiiin baaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin ki awaz nikale :lol: Fit on these MQM supporters.

Jagiradarooooooooo Wadeeroooooooooooo Hum yeh Drama khabi khatam nahi hone deinge.Kion keh Yeh Indian drama hai jo har roz chalta hai..

Aur khabi khatam nahi hota jagirdarooooooooooooo waderoooooooooo samjheeee :rofl:

Well - I admit i have to learn Pashtu to Digg-out the wisdom pearls :cheers:

Are they back in Govt. too or it is just Governor?

It's a good move to come back. PPP +ANP + MQM are the three largest political parties in Sindh and need to iron out their differences. I was very disappointed with MQM for leaving the govt. over a couple of seats in the AJK elections. It was too much for Altaf's Himalayan ego to accept that MQM would not have any representations in the AJK assembly.
Well, Zardari is determined to be the first PPP leader who completes his term--previous three tenures ended too soon for them. And then there is the prize of the Senate elections in March 2012 which PPP and its allies are bound to benefit from.
Knowing the wild mood swings of MQM's Altaf Hussein it was always possible that MQM would come back to power. But this time even I thought a point of no return was reached. I have to give PPP high marks for mostly controlling their statements except for Zulfiqar Mirza's lone outburst, despite grave threats and provocations by MQM.
In the end, whether corrupt or not, Zardari is the most flexible, tolerant, and shrewed of all Pakistani politicians.

jaab tk yeh kachra log ke hum sindhi hai, ham pathan hai yaah hum urdu speaker hai, khatam nahi hoga na, us wat tk karachi aisa hi rahe ga, every good guy will like to leave that city and migrate to other country

aur yahan kachra log jo MQM ko support kerte hai, spit on them from myself

bhai saab saab thk hai baas karachi ke log bure hain, yahi keh rahe ho na bhai???, bhai aap ki ANP tu asman ke farishte hain jo karachi ko peaceful banana chahte hain??, yr aap ki ANP bhi tu sudhre na

woh ANP ke log jo wild frontier se aate hain aur weapons ko mard ka zewar samaghte hain, woh karachi ka bhi tu aman kharab ker rahe hain??

why people from frontier come to here in the first place, why dont they make peshawar their karachi, why dont they stay their???, if you are so awfully in misery in karachi

If peace prevails then this is a good step.
In ur avatar "BATWARA" add ur bhand bhai, aka "tumhara QAID" as well...
MQM has record of joining EVERY single govt. & also record of speaking EVERY single govt. at the same time...
Someone rightly said that's behaviour of a pro-indian, anti-Pakistan, terrorist WHORE.....

Back
Top Bottom