What's new

MQM governor back!! Altaf orders

I think you're putting words in his mouth. Karachiite specifically mentioned that it were the Tribals/ANP terrorists who were creating problems in Karachi, not Pukhtoons.

Now if you associate peace-loving, patriotic Pukhtoons like yourself with terrorist thugs like the Tribals living in the no-go areas (Qati Pahari, etc) of Karachi, i think you're confusing yourself.

WTH are you talkin about Since when the tribles became terrorist or non pukhtuns.THey are Proud Pakistanies and Proud Pukhtuns.SHUT it if u dont know anythin abt tribales.Dont blame tribales for the act of few morons.

WTH are you talkin about Since when the tribles became terrorist or non pukhtuns.THey are Proud Pakistanies and Proud Pukhtuns.SHUT it if u dont know anythin abt tribales.

Perhaps i generalized a bit. What i meant was the tribals living in the no-go areas of Karachi (Qati pahari, qasba, etc).

As any Karachiite will tell you, the tribal people living in those areas resort to armed violence frequently, shooting at innocent bystanders, and shelter TTP terrorists.

I'm aware that not all tribal people do this and are indeed patriotic Pakistanis, but the ones i'm highlighting (the terrorist, unpatriotic scum) live in those specific areas of Karachi.

yes total sense maroo jalaao giraao tabahyi kaaro...pathanoun ko,punjabiyoun ko sindhi ko nafrat kaaro....but once you get your SEAT then forget everything else!!!

Yaar it is not only about Pushtoon, Punjabi and Sindhis who have to suffer because of such pathetic politics. But even urdu speakers themselves are suffering because of all this sh!t. Urdu speakers are also killed in target killing. Thanks to these parties whole population of Karachi is suffering irrespective of their caste or clan.

Stop this "URDU" speaking rant.... I also speak URDU.... ALL of Pakistan speaks URDU...

In fact, the accent spoken by so-called urdu-speaking is what is known as "HINDI" everywhere...

wtf ... what are you on about here , whats your point ?

WTH are you talkin about Since when the tribles became terrorist or non pukhtuns.THey are Proud Pakistanies and Proud Pukhtuns.SHUT it if u dont know anythin abt tribales.Dont blame tribales for the act of few morons.

Whatever he said is f_cking true, these tribals / ANP who called guns as their jewelery, has made the entire karachi hell. If you visit ANP areas you will feel that you are roaming in some tribal area. No law, and No Go Areas. It is the hard reality. They used to block Super Highway as and when required, now we have made another way to enter city with the boundary of Malir Cant.

Stop this "URDU" speaking rant.... I also speak URDU.... ALL of Pakistan speaks URDU...

In fact, the accent spoken by so-called urdu-speaking is what is known as "HINDI" everywhere...

No one hates urdu-speaking,,, we hate thugs & terrorists who have blood of so many innocent on their hands while putting forward face of an innocent victim themselves...

Everyone living in Pakistan can speak urdu, but only few has urdu as their mother tongue. Which one of the word which I mentioned was of Hindi? Even if I spoken hindi, then whats your point?

Whatever he said is f_cking true, these tribals / ANP who called guns as their jewelery, has made the entire karachi hell. If you visit ANP areas you will feel that you are roaming in some tribal area. No law, and No Go Areas. It is the hard reality. They used to block Super Highway as and when required, now we have made another way to enter city with the boundary of Malir Cant.

Why they picked guns ? Reason please ?

Are they taking Batta ? And if they picked the guns what is yr Govt doing there ? i mean yr Ishrat ul Ibad ( Rehmatul la Alay)

OK one Last Question Who took more bogus licence in Musharaf era and got isreali guns ?

Accent,,, Accent,,, do u know the meaning of accent...

Watch some indian movie then hear so-called urdu-speaking ...

what does it takes to be straight in life , bhai jan are you saying urdu speaking people have similar accents !!? and there are more closer to indians than Pakistanis !!?

Why they picked guns ? Reason please ?

Are they taking Batta ? And if they picked the guns what is yr Govt doing there ? i mean yr Ishrat ul Ibad ( Rehmatul la Alay)

OK one Last Question Who took more bogus licence in Musharaf era and got isreali guns ?

They didnt pick it, they were already holding, as it was their Jewelery.

Lolz. Don you even know the role of Governor. He is nothing as long as parliament is there. Same question, if you think MQM people are taking bhattas, then why dont your Govt. take any action against them?

Bhai Jaan with short-memory go few posts up & I already said what i ment...

I said that stop-the-pathetic--RANT-of "mazloomiyat" based on the language.... we all speak URDU,,, MQM is the one's who started ghunda culture & my family has been a victim of ur bhata-khoors... If I could ever get hold of resources, I would personally revenge from u ppl

You dont need to, revenge is already been taken by your people.

They didnt pick it, they were already holding, as it was their Jewelery.

Lolz. Don you even know the role of Governor. He is nothing as long as parliament is there. Same question, if you think MQM people are taking bhattas, then why dont your Govt. take any action against them?

Sorry, missed your one question about license.

I am a license holder as well, even I m member of PN shooting range.

To your information, getting license remains very very easy as long as PPP govt. is there.

Back
Top Bottom