What's new

MQM governor back!! Altaf orders

Assalam alaikum

Punjab, sindh and other parts of pakistan ppl r less edcuated not that informed, less active they r used by the political parties, will the educated, well informed active voters of mqm feel betrayed by the party or they will come in with typical bahana bazi ?

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Punjab, sindh and other parts of pakistan ppl r less edcuated not that informed, less active they r used by the political parties, will the educated, well informed active voters of mqm feel betrayed by the party or they will come in with typical bahana bazi ?

TARIQ

they are a laughing stock right now....sorry to say... zero credibility !!!

with Altaf's death, they will be marginalized again, they have not developed good relations with other communities, they have developed a certain hate for other communities, they have brought violence to Karachi and other areas of sindh (whatever maybe the reason), they driven out Sindhis from Karachi and Hyderabad, they have brought politics of ethnicity to Pakistan, they have no good relations with Armed forces, and above all they have put their eggs in one basket...that is Altaf. he might not remain sane over some years and may even die... and when the feudal will grow to power once again.... what will they do then??who will be willing to support them?.... any contingency plan?

with Altaf's death, they will be marginalized again, they have not developed good relations with other communities, they have developed a certain hate for other communities, they have brought violence to Karachi and other areas of sindh, they driven out Sindhis from Karachi and Hyderabad, they have brought politics of ethnicity to Pakistan, they have no good relations with Armed forces, and above all they have put their eggs in one basket...that is Altaf. he might not remain sane over some years and may even die... what will they do then??who will be willing to represent them? and when the feudal will grow to power once again...... any contingency plan?

Leader - i agree with what you say, bear with me for lil bit troll. Same is the case with PTI as well. I am going to vote for PTI in next election but you have highlighted a valid point here

with Altaf's death, they will be marginalized again, they have not developed good relations with other communities, they have developed a certain hate for other communities, they have brought violence to Karachi and other areas of sindh, they driven out Sindhis from Karachi and Hyderabad, they have brought politics of ethnicity to Pakistan, they have no good relations with Armed forces, and above all they have put their eggs in one basket...that is Altaf. he might not remain sane over some years and may even die... what will they do then??who will be willing to represent them? and when the feudal will grow to power once again...... any contingency plan?

Assalam alaikum

Very well said brother nothing to add more.

TARIQ

Leader - i agree with what you say, bear with me for lil bit troll. Same is the case with PTI as well. I am going to vote for PTI in next election but you have highlighted a valid point here

very alike, however there is a difference, the legacy of taking principal stands will lead the Insaf Tiger of PTI plateform to become leaders of the future, it would act like a nursery to produce leaders, what is MQM proving to be ?

So - What should i suppose to call them, who kill innocent people just to show their might and terror? Not just MQM, PPP, ANP, PML A-Z all are same

but traitors are the ones who act on behalf of enemy state, against the interests of the state they belong.

these political parties reflect a certain segment of our society, and carelessness of our Nation, who has given reigns of our state to such criminals....

very alike, however there is a difference, the legacy of taking principal stands will lead the Insaf Tiger of PTI plateform to become leaders of the future, it would act like a nursery to produce leaders, what is MQM proving to be ?
I already i don't wanna waste my precious time on MQM. BTW - how is PTI managing its chain of command? I just see only IK representing PTI, Never seen any other PTI official on at-least at any satellite channels that i can watch here.

but traitors are the ones who act on behalf of enemy state, against the interests of the state they belong.

these political parties reflect a certain segment of our society, and carelessness of our Nation, who has given reigns of our state to such criminals....

For me whoever acts against National and Nation's interest is a traitor. coz their acts are harmful for country and in a way enemy is beneficiary.

Very sad news. Btw. when he is coming back, I have to go to airport to receive him.

I already i don't wanna waste my precious time on MQM. BTW - how is PTI managing its chain of command? I just see only IK representing PTI, Never seen any other PTI official on at-least at any satellite channels that i can watch here.

well PTI has tried to convince Ehtazaz Ehsan, Javed Hashmi etc to join their plateforum, but they like to stick with their old parties...famous faces have not joined, however some famous names are there like Hamid khan, Sheeri mazari, and new like ahsan rasheed, Omar cheema etc.
however, it is true that it is not as strong as it should have been, due to strict membership policy for office bearer. (that is free of corruption history of the member, it even excluded one of its member who was found in wrong doings) and more difficult is the task to convince the non-political families to join the profession of politics, which is a very dangerous business in Pakistan...

the central executive committee takes decisions, which Imran Khan approves. and its conveyed to union levels.
since the pressure from other parties is quite high which anchors have often said too, that other parties say you give undue over time to PTI, while it is insignificant... so they prefer to call Imran khan instead of others... otherwise you must have seen Omar Cheema and Sheeri Mazari quite often...

PTI TOP LEADERSHIP

Back
Top Bottom