What's new

Mohammed Morsi Annuls Constitutional Amendment That Would Have Expanded His

I live in the now- you apparently have or advocate a mindset of those who live still in a cave. I could give rat's a__ about back way then. How's the " back way then" working for you now? The now is my constitution that is built on Judea christian laws that allow us to be secular.

if you live in the 'now' then why are you even discussing the 'then'

stick to 'now'

Islamist. Moderately in Turkey.
Islamic law doesn't mean Taliban type governance.

taliban type governance, ohh you mean wahabi type governance :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3681801 said:

stick to 'now'

Forget it, Spartacus ! Leave it.

taliban type governance, ohh you mean wahabi type governance :lol:

Behave yourself ! :angry:

stick to 'now'
The now is my constitution that is built on Judea christian laws that allow us to be secular. This is fact about the US. It does not mean I advocate for those religions- But I know I live under those laws.

we don't have federal holidays for any religion but Christian ones.

[MENTION=36551][:::~Spartacus~:::][/MENTION] : Change your nick; do you know how hard is it to type that out ! :angry:

Aur touuu kooii partaa wagheraa bhiii hai yaa saraa din PDF par hiii beithaa rehtaa hai ? Mechanical Engineering, unless I'm mistaken ! :what:

me padta bhi hun, magar engineering students to aik raat pehle padte hain :lol:

You can scream like a little girl about me being a Hindu or bigot or against Muslims. only the whack jobs of your kind will back you on it. While US does belong to everyone as in equal rights, the country is founded on Judea christian principles. Apparently you forgot to check into that before you came to live off it. The only difference between you and the KKK is you not having an initial yet.

You are so stupid it is Pathetic.

Aren't you least bit ashamed and embarrassed about displaying your ignorance.

Please learn about MY COUNTRY before you display your ignorance.

My country is governed by the US Constitution to which all of us pledge to.

There is not one single mention of JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES IN THE US CONSTITUTION.

Infact our US CONSTITUTION goes to great lengths to delink any religion with Government. Our US constitution says:

" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Notice it says " We the People" and not " We the Judeo-Christian People"

I know it is hard for a HINDU BIGOT like yourself to fathom this concept but we AMERICANS do not like mixing governance with any form of organized religion.

Please don't make a fool of yourself anymore Hindu Bigot.

You are so stupid it is Pathetic.

Aren't you least bit ashamed and embarrassed about displaying your ignorance.

Please learn about MY COUNTRY before you display your ignorance.

My country is governed by the US Constitution to which all of us pledge to.

There is not one single mention of JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES IN THE US CONSTITUTION.

Infact our US CONSTITUTION goes to great lengths to delink any religion with Government. Our US constitution says:

" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Notice it says " We the People" and not " We the Judeo-Christian People"

I know it is hard for a HINDU BIGOT like yourself to fathom this concept but we AMERICANS do not like mixing governance with any form of organized religion.

Please don't make a fool of yourself anymore Hindu Bigot.

Ji-hadi bob, the constitution of america was written with Judea christian laws in mind. does your cave mentality understand the difference between written with " in mind" vs. the specific words it says?

The laws were founded upon the Bible teachings by it's authors, ALL CHRISTIANS . you will find the following principles in our constitution, bill of rights and declaration of Independence- and they are based on Judea christian principles. Low quality poster like you needs to stick to you came to amerika to enjoy our freedoms...you never truly be a prt of this country till you acknowledge it's history .

1. Principle: Reliance on the Providence of God
2. Principle: Law of God forms basis of good human laws
3. Principle: Religion and Morality form basis of Liberty
4. Principle: The Equality of Man
5. Principle: God-Given Human Rights
6. Principle: Government authority by Consent of the Governed
7. Principle: Sanctity of Contract
8. Principle: Two Witnesses
9.Principle: No Corruption of Blood
10 Principle: Sabbath Day Excepted
11. Principle: Separation of Church and State
12.Principle: Teaching the Law of Liberty to Next Generation

[New York, 3 October 1789]

By the President of the United States of America. a Proclamation.

Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor--and whereas both Houses of Congress have by their joint Committee requested me "to recommend to the People of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many signal favors of Almighty God especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness."

Now therefore I do recommend and assign Thursday the 26th day of November next to be devoted by the People of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being, who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be--That we may then all unite in rendering unto him our sincere and humble thanks--for his kind care and protection of the People of this Country previous to their becoming a Nation--for the signal and manifold mercies, and the favorable interpositions of his Providence which we experienced in thecourse and conclusion of the late war--for the great degree of tranquillity, union, and plenty, which we have since enjoyed--for the peaceable and rational manner, in which we have been enabled to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national One now lately instituted--for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed; and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and in general for all the great and various favors which he hath been pleased to confer upon us.

and also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech him to pardon our national and other transgressions--to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually--to render our national government a blessing to all the people, by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed--to protect and guide all Sovereigns and Nations (especially such as have shewn kindness onto us) and to bless them with good government, peace, and concord--To promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the encrease of science among them and us--and generally to grant unto all Mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as he alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand at the City of New-York the third day of October in the year of our Lord 1789

_ George Washington

"We, therefore, the representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name, and by authority of the good people of these colonies, solemnly publish and declare that these United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states; .. And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor." (Declaration of Independence.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams

BIBLE : "Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him. Ye shall not respect [discriminate against] persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it." (Deuteronomy 1:16-17)

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect [discriminate against] the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor." (Leviticus 19:15)

"God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34)

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

LAW: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." Declaration of Independence

"No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States" U.S. Constitution, Art. I, Sec. 9, Paragraph 8)

I can give more examples: DO you want me to continue taking you to school about MY countries history little child?

The problem with you ignorant lot living in western secularism is thinking secularism is anti religion, when secularism is equal rights for all religions. Stop living in our freedoms asking others to live under Islamist radical's laws or leave and show courage of your convictions and live in countries under those very laws!

@Mahmoud_EGY : What kind of Egypt are you looking forward to, my friend ?
my friend
the Egypt i want cant in this age happen this is the sad reality i known in this past 2 years ...........so I will try to expect less in the future it is a bad feeling when you see all your hopes and dreams slowly destroyed after all the blood we lost we came to this
so anyway i want a democratic and free Egypt where every Egyptian has the same rights and responsibilities a strong economy strong army a better life for my people peace strong relations with africa and muslim countries i dont mind if the MB are in our politcal system just dont try to control Egypt and change it i dont want to see anymore Egyptain die in the sea while trying to have a better life in the west or treated bad in gulf countries i dont want to see my people afraid or starving
you know Egyptians deserve this my people are the kindest and most hard working and smart people in earth why are like this ? i dont know i feel like we are cursed we finish of mubark the extremest rise why ?????????? cant we be like any modern country

Last edited by a moderator:
Ji-hadi bob, the constitution of america was written with Judea christian laws in mind. does your cave mentality understand the difference between written with " in mind" vs. the specific words it says?

The laws were founded upon the Bible teachings by it's authors, ALL CHRISTIANS . you will find the following principles in our constitution, bill of rights and declaration of Independence- and they are based on Judea christian principles. Low quality poster like you needs to stick to you came to amerika to enjoy our freedoms...you never truly be a prt of this country till you acknowledge it's history .

1. Principle: Reliance on the Providence of God
2. Principle: Law of God forms basis of good human laws
3. Principle: Religion and Morality form basis of Liberty
4. Principle: The Equality of Man
5. Principle: God-Given Human Rights
6. Principle: Government authority by Consent of the Governed
7. Principle: Sanctity of Contract
8. Principle: Two Witnesses
9.Principle: No Corruption of Blood
10 Principle: Sabbath Day Excepted
11. Principle: Separation of Church and State
12.Principle: Teaching the Law of Liberty to Next Generation

BIBLE : "Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him. Ye shall not respect [discriminate against] persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it." (Deuteronomy 1:16-17)

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect [discriminate against] the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor." (Leviticus 19:15)

"God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34)

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

LAW: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." Declaration of Independence

"No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States" U.S. Constitution, Art. I, Sec. 9, Paragraph 8)

I can give more examples: DO you want me to continue taking you to school about MY countries history little child?

The problem with you ignorant lot living in western secularism is thinking secularism is anti religion, when secularism is equal rights for all religions. Stop living in our freedoms asking others to live under Islamist radical's laws or leave and show courage of your convictions and live in countries under those very laws!

The Hindu Bigot has got it wrong again. Read this Bigot:

How did the Enlightenment influence the founding fathers

The era which brought into being the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution is often referred to as the "New Enlightenment" because it so realized and reflected the values and beliefs of the European Englightenement or Age of Reason as it is alternately called. There are two things that can be said without equivocation about the men who declared our land's independence from England, who breathed life into a new nation, who shaped and formed its constition. The first is that they were the heirs of this Age of Reason, they were rational men who created a rational system of government which allowed for the free and unfettered development of what they perceived to be a rational economic system. There are those who might argue to the contrary,who would have us believe that they were Christians who sought to establish a Christian state based on faith in the Bible. But the fact of the matter is that our Founding Fathers did not turn to the Bible but rather to the great works of Englightenment philosophy when the time came for them to write the constitution. They turned to Hobbes who in his Leviathan argued that man in the state of nature existed in a "war of all against all." This view of man as constantly in a state of struggle with his fellows is balanced by a view of him as an essentially rational creature, for this war of all against all is brought to an end by the rational judgment of the men who war against each other. They elect one from amongst them to stand above them and be their sovereign, whose task it is to ensure that the war of all against all is held within acceptable limits and constraints. Human beings thus, as a rational act, elect their ruler. This view of man as both rational and competitive is conjoined with Locke's view of man as a creature possessed of certain natural and inherent rights which it is the duty of government to ensure. In addition to the thought of Hobbes and Locke the Founding Father's were influenced as well by the writings of Adam Smith, who believed that there was an invisible hand guiding the economic development of society which was best left to function independently. At the core of his belief as well, was the view of man as an essentially rational creature who was able to identify and pursue his needs. We might add to the list other Enlightenemnt thinkers such as Rousseau and Diderot, but suffice it to say the ideas of these men are reflected in the thoughts of our founding fathers and in the doctuments which they wrote. The statement "We hold these truths to be self evident...." implies that man is able to grasp truths, and beyond this, that all men are equally rational and thus equally able to pursue live their lives, pursue their happinesses, and live freely. The heart that beats in the body of democracy is reason, for only beings who are inherently free and rational are able to live in a democracy...or rather, democracy is a system of governemtn which was created to correspond to human nature, which is inherently free and rationa. Freedom without rationality gives us terror, anarchy and fear. Reason without freedom leads, as our founding father's demonstrated, to rebellion and revolution. But democracy is the raimement of a free and rational people. This is the primary influence which the Enlightenment had on our founding fathers.
The second thing that can be said of the men who shaped our nation, is that they did so without and doubt as to their right to do so. They were by and large educated men, mostly lawyers, they were men who had led and governed this nation before it was a nation, they were the economic and political and educational elite of this country. As such they established a nation which best suited their political and economic and personal class interests. In this way too they reflected Enlightenement values in the sense that the Enlightenement was a turning away from the values and social and political structures of a feudal and aristocratic society. The thinkers of the Enlightenment were the spokesmen of a new and rising class, a class of educated and wealthy merchants and businessmen. It was this class as well, to which the majority of our founding fathers belonged and whose interests they upheld and spoke for (See James Beard's work on the economic foundations of the Constitution.
In conclusion, both philosophically and actually, the founding fathers were representative of the Enlightenment and the Age of Reason.
While it maybe said that our Founding Fathers "did not turn to the Bible," they were influenced by its contents. Refer to Thanksgiving Proclaimation.

Yes Judea christian country majority and secular and don't you forget it islamist ji-hadi fan club member. and if you don't know what laws they are trying to push, i suggest you keep off the topics. Sharia laws are the basis of Islamist laws. I will although refrain from calling you derogatory names associated with your background.

Who are you to decide for the Egyptians whether they should chose sharia law or secular law? You should have respect for whatever the majority chooses, I guess it's too difficult a task for a secular 'democrat' like you!

Who are you to decide for the Egyptians whether they should chose sharia law or secular law?

who are you to decide they can't? especially given YOU have a flag and country today thanks to a secular country India.

Who are you to decide for the Egyptians whether they should chose sharia law or secular law?

Because he is a Hindu Bigot and he jumps on all Threads about Islam and spreads his Hindutva Bigotry to wirte posts against Islam. I think we need to ask the Moderators to ban this Hindu Bigot permanently from PDF.

who are you to decide they can't? especially given YOU have a flag and country today thanks to a secular country India.

Coudn't find any logic so why not sing the old "Oh we saved you" song like the zionists sing the "holocaust" song. Fake democrats like you are always irrelevant.

The Hindu Bigot has got it wrong again. Read this Bigot:

How did the Enlightenment influence the founding fathers

Ji-hadi bob, WIKI ANSWERS! is your source to reply to my great source LOL . Yup you are no real american I knew that. WIKI answers oye ... over my sources that's from the founders or official documents itself. You found some random guy on WIKI answers, :rofl:

then too, did you read the entire post

the Founding Father's were influenced as well by the writings of Adam Smith, who believed that there was an invisible hand guiding the economic development of society

You go pull it off WIKI answers and that too a copy and paste to the argument that they wanted us to be a christian only country vs. basing our laws on Judea christian principles?

what's next you will show me evidence from Zaid Hamid's blog?

LOL I see you WIKI and raise you the real deal:

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams (Federer, p. 10)

"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible" George Washington (Federer, p.660)

"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports.... And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion ... Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail to the exclusion of religious principle." George Washington's Farewell Address

JI-hadi Bob- which( religion) is the only Federal Religious holiday allowed in the US?

Coudn't find any logic so why not sing the old "Oh we saved you" song like the zionists sing the "holocaust" song. Fake democrats like you are always irrelevant.

Because it is true- you need to in your prayers daily thank India/ Indians, 5 times a day if that's how many time you typically pray.

Back
Top Bottom