What's new

THE ANTI-MORSI MASSES

Ji-had bob, I'm an atheist. Secondly, amendments to the Constitution cannot be done by any president alone- you must be tourist illegally in the US to not know that.
Similarly in Egypt Morsi is going against the rules in place, that was in place when elections were called for. He is trying to take over the constitution re-write it all by himself. Which is why their judiciary has revolted against it. That's not what they fought to become a democracy. Finally , who are the "we don't care" , you and your merry band of ji-hadi fan club members?

Show me where I said President can change constitution alone by himself. Obviously a Hindu Bigot like yourself ( even though you claim to be an atheist but your posts reek of Hindutva Bigotry ) is having comprehension problems.

Please show me where I said US President can change constitution by himself. I challenge you to show me that.

Now read carefully what I actually said , Genius ( I am using the term sarcastically)

I said " there is a long established procedure to amend constitution for 200 years ".

Capisch ?

Can you read ?

The Constitution is the main reason why people are in the street now. The Constitution doesn't protect basic human rights and doesn't construct a healthy democratic system that guarantee having a strong opposition in the Parliament. It should be no surprise since out of the 86 people that drafted the Constitution 76 were Islamists.

Well can you tell....in what way it doesn't protect basic human rights? What clauses are there which undermine the basic human rights? What clauses are missing and must be added? Can you give some insight for the posters and readers on this forum?

Thank You

Show me where I said President can change constitution alone by himself. Obviously a Hindu Bigot like yourself ( even though you claim to be an atheist but your posts reek of Hindutva Bigotry ) is having comprehension problems.

Please show me where I said US President can change constitution by himself. I challenge you to show me that.

Now read carefully what I actually said , Genius ( I am using the term sarcastically)

I said " there is a long established procedure to amend constitution for 200 years ".

Capisch ?

Can you read ?

Jihais Bob- you should move to country that welcome Islamist supporters like you. we are a judea christian country as a majority...you wont get you ways here kiddo.

That is because they won the election democratically.

Get over yourself and understand that your point of view is small minority view.

That is the nature of democracy, the winner decides the rules....

see your comment and the highlighted. The "winner" does not decide the rules. The winner , opposite of Egypt's winner you are arguing to keep your Islamist radical views going is called The US president.

Nice back tracking to " I was just being sarcastic" when showing your ignorance of US democracy laws.

Other than Islamist ji-hadi wanna be's like you , not one person here will say I'm remotely hindu anything let alone a zealot. I was the one the leading guys who takes on Indian Bal thackery lovers... not much of " hinduvata" would that be . You are in the wrong country

Well can you tell....in what way it doesn't protect basic human rights? What clauses are there which undermine the basic human rights? What clauses are missing and must be added? Can you give some insight for the posters and readers on this forum?

Thank You

Yea i am also interested to know ! What points in constitution are included that doesnt match egyptian standard of Democracy and Human rights!

Its moronic

morsi is the democraticaly elected president of egypt, the various ministers and members of parliament are also democratically elected

and they have created a constitution which reflects them and their voters

what exactly are the secular haram types jumping up and down about, get more friggin votes next time and yoy will have more if a say

its also not like morsi has forced the new constitution upon anybody the democratically elected representatives of egypt have drawn it up, the president has apprived it and its up to the PEOPLE to vote and accept or reject it

there is no reason ti create chos, the new constutution can include anything it can say the world is square what does it matter if you dont like it dont vote for it

All this is doing is setting a poor example un the future what happens in politics is the probably various secular regimes will be followed by more conservative regimes and so on around and around

so what evertime the democratically elected goverment does something if the opposition doesent like it they can bring the nation to a stand still

That is because they won the election democratically.

Get over yourself and understand that your point of view is small minority view.

That is the nature of democracy, the winner decides the rules....

thats jehadi version of democracy. ;)
the real face of muslim(?) brotherhood is exposed now. :)

Come friends...just donot troll that who is ****** and who is Hindu Bigot...Egypt not its people are not worried about what Pakistan and India PDF posters says in their matter...So please allow posters from Egypt to mention about the real issue..

1- If Morsi is democratically elected president, of course i feel he can table an amendment in parliament and go for 2/3 Vote.
If it is passed in Pariliament then that should be the final rule. I feel this is the same rule in India too...
2- What is the specific issue for issue for which people are on street? Can any one highlight that specific clause so that other PDF member can debate on rational topic than who is Hindu Bigot or ****** guy.....Dude everyone has to relaize that the world around us give a damn about both India and Pakistan and our fight...So why are are unnecessarily fight for someone else man....

Too much power in the hand of the President would turn into dictatorship Even if it is a party system. Constitution is something that all the citizens of Egypt have to agree on if they want a change or new constitution then they should put it up for the public to debate on, and not force it on the public.

The protestors should not let Morsi get away with power grab.

We see Egyptians Protesting against Morsi both in Egypt and on this thread and Pakistani Jehahahaha-di fanboys Supporting Morsi .

They Think too high of themselves and without Understanding the underlying issues , they would see a bread and start lobbing insults and insinuations at anyone who does not agree with them .

Egypt is just trying to save itself from what Happened to Iran after "Islamic Revolution" . :D

The protestors should not let Morsi get away with power grab.

Absolutely

All this is doing is setting a poor example un the future what happens in politics is the probably various secular regimes will be followed by more conservative regimes and so on around and around

so what evertime the democratically elected goverment does something if the opposition doesent like it they can bring the nation to a stand still

Read about the issue before sharing your random nuggets of Crispy Wisdom .

Come friends...just donot troll that who is ****** and who is Hindu Bigot...Egypt not its people are not worried about what Pakistan and India PDF posters says in their matter...So please allow posters from Egypt to mention about the real issue..

1- If Morsi is democratically elected president, of course i feel he can table an amendment in parliament and go for 2/3 Vote.
If it is passed in Pariliament then that should be the final rule. I feel this is the same rule in India too...
2- What is the specific issue for issue for which people are on street? Can any one highlight that specific clause so that other PDF member can debate on rational topic than who is Hindu Bigot or ****** guy.....Dude everyone has to relaize that the world around us give a damn about both India and Pakistan and our fight...So why are are unnecessarily fight for someone else man....
the problem is there is no Parliament right now in egypt and morsi issued a declaration saying all his decisions cant be stoped even by court

Back
Top Bottom