What's new

Mohammed Morsi Annuls Constitutional Amendment That Would Have Expanded His

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3681670 said:
the secularists ruled for 30 years couldnt protest violently for the minimum freedom which was given to them,

the islamists came to remove the corrupt secular dictator which was being imposed on egypt for 3 decades but it was acceptable to secularists because he was allowing the jewish and american masters in their country and now the islamists have come to spoil their fun

when muslim brotherhood, the chosen representatives of people came, the secularists became chanting, the guy is a pharoah etc etc

this is not a good thing for morsi and democracy to back down, democracy doesnt work in such a way, violance doesnt work in a democracy

i expect more violant protests till secularists will be handed over the rule i think

im intruding in egyptian matter but i really want to comment on the matter which is being covered in PDF a lot

Egypt was never a secular country...... Morsi being elected by 51% of the population doesn't give him the right to control everything in the country including legislative and judicial powers then control our future by forcing a constitution on us that doesn't represent anybody in the country but the Islamists.

Egypt was never a secular country...... Morsi being elected by 51% of the population doesn't give him the right to control everything in the country including legislative and judicial powers then control our future by forcing a constitution on us that doesn't represent anybody in the country but the Islamists.

to add we see how successful those Islamist dictatorial laws are doing in other countries...Iran , syria etc . the poster child of failed states.

Another loser living abroad and pulling BS..

Hello , why didn't you reply to my whole post?

Muslim Brotherhood now should postpone the referendum on the constitution and perfect the constitution even further.

Did you read this part of my comment? Losers like you don't even know their own country well. How do Egyptians see El Baradei? han? :azn:

Brotherhood's Selim al-Awa has more respect among Egyptians than ALL of your 'secular' retards combined. :coffee:

Stick to your country , if you don't know the sh!t you talking about.

Another loser living abroad and pulling BS..

Hello , why didn't you reply to my whole post?

Muslim Brotherhood now should postpone the referendum on the constitution and perfect the constitution even further.

Did you read this part of my comment? Losers like you don't even know their own country well. How do Egyptians see El Baradei? han? :azn:

Brotherhood's Selim al-Awa has more respect among Egyptians than ALL of your 'secular' retards combined. :coffee:
1 you should see the results from the last elections
2 if they have no support then who are these people in the streets protesting ?
all i want is a constitution to represent all egyptians do you know that some salfis who wrote the constitution refuse to stand up to our national anthem ? they say it is un islamic
a1073db1-ca7c-4b4a-b6b3-b75808195950.jpg

اhow could you accept your constitution which you made possible by protesting and seeing alot of blood in the streets written by these if this is your country ?
5ff116d2f99b1a152cf0bee010d02376.jpg

Yes Judea christian country majority and secular and don't you forget it islamist ji-hadi fan club member. and if you don't know what laws they are trying to push, i suggest you keep off the topics. Sharia laws are the basis of Islamist laws. I will although refrain from calling you derogatory names associated with your background.

:lol:

There isn't anything called 'Islamist laws' ... Secondly , Islamic Law (Shari'a Law) is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee field....It takes atleast 9 years for one to become 'basic' expert in the field. Islamic Law is one of the largest , and most comprehensive law code of human history. Almost 30% of global human population live under/follow Shari'a law in one form or the other ... There is a reason why our supreme court has Muhammad's Sculpture and regard him (PBUH) as " one of the most influential law-give of human history" and also , Harvard School of Law provides higher studies in Shari'a Law/Islamic Law.... So to comment on Shari'a Law is retarded and YOU are retarded and hence you get banned most of the times.

Now, kindly specifically post a clause in Egyptian constitution that undermines the basic human rights of the Egyptian people?

:coffee:

1 you should see the results from the last elections
2 if they have no support then who are these people in the streets protesting ?
all i want is a constitution to represent all egyptians do you know that some salfis who wrote the constitution refuse to stand up to our national anthem ? they say it is un islamic
a1073db1-ca7c-4b4a-b6b3-b75808195950.jpg

اhow could you accept your constitution which you made possible by protesting and seeing alot of blood in the streets written by these if this is your country ?
5ff116d2f99b1a152cf0bee010d02376.jpg

F____k salafists.

Read my FIRST post... I said that referendum should be postponed and constitution should be perfected!

so what was mubarak, if not secularist? was he islamist?

also the secularists didnt vote for different guy who wasnt morsi, but morsi won the majority, so now morsi has people's mandate to carry out anything necessary

F____k salafists.

Read my FIRST post... I said that referendum should be postponed and constitution should be perfected!
yes it should but he dont want to do that
so what was mubarak, if not secularist? was he islamist?

also the secularists didnt vote for different guy who wasnt morsi, but morsi won the majority, so now morsi has people's mandate to carry out anything necessary
mubark was a dictator and he won the elections to become president can any president challenge the supreme court ?

:lol:

There isn't anything called 'Islamist laws' ... Secondly , Islamic Law (Shari'a Law) is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee field....It takes atleast 9 years for one to become 'basic' expert in the field. Islamic Law is one of the largest , and most comprehensive law code of human history. Almost 30% of global human population live under/follow Shari'a law in one form or the other ... There is a reason why our supreme court has Muhammad's Sculpture and regard him (PBUH) as " one of the most influential law-give of human history" and also , Harvard School of Law provides higher studies in Shari'a Law/Islamic Law.... So to comment on Shari'a Law is retarded and YOU are retarded and hence you get banned most of the times.

Now, kindly specifically post a clause in Egyptian constitution that undermines the basic human rights of the Egyptian people?

:coffee:

for some one who claims not to know jack about sharia seems to be advocating it's virtues here. For a guy who is promoting Islamist laws ( laws that Islamist/radicals push) you certainly were a coward to come live under our freedoms and our laws.

Just because I don't know a specific clause : Rights of the minority in Egypt being sidelined - hence the protest , should have given you an indication.

finally what is this about me being banned do you think you have one up on me. I get banned because i speak up against you ji-hadi fan club members here. I rather take it as badge of honor to get banned while putting your type AKA " living off the welfare and freedoms of the west, preaching to others how they should accept Islamist laws...

Harvard also does courses on satanic religion and it's studies. just because they have a diverse study course does not make it an application in the real world. Harvard has more atheist among them too... and courses on them.

mubark was a dictator and he won the elections to become president can any president challenge the supreme court ?

Any President should not challenge supreme court but isn't the current supreme court remnant of Mubarak regime? Just like those old generals that Mursi fired (thankfully)?

but we arnt talking about democracy and dictatorship mubarak established egypt on secular ideals

but for 30 years there was no uprisal for 3 decades by secularists

many secularists were infact supporting army to block muslim brotherhood from coming

for some one who claims not to know jack about sharia seems to be advocating it's virtues here. For a guy who is promoting Islamist laws ( laws that Islamist/radicals push) you certainly were a coward to come live under our freedoms and our laws.

Jayati , can I ask your job?

You are one ignorant irritating 'amreeekun--indian' I have seen. You are so childish that I get embarrassed by replying to you. Where have I advocated the 'virtues' of Islamic Law. Actually my child , I haven't even mentioned ANYTHING about Islamic law whatever but it were YOU who brought it here. Kindly, grow up.

Rights of the minority in Egypt being sidelined - hence the protest , should have given you an indication.

If you ever had been to college , which you obviously haven't , then you would know how stupid you are looking right now...

I said give me a *specific* clause which undermine basic human rights. So bharti , tell me "specifically" the problem with Egyptian constitutional draft. I bet you don't even know and are just blabbering here...

Typical paindu bharti ..

finally what is this about me being banned do you think you have one up on me. I get banned because i speak up against you ji-hadi fan club members here. I rather take it as badge of honor to get banned while putting your type AKA " living off the welfare and freedoms of the west, preaching to others how they should accept Islamist laws...

You get banned because your posts are dumb. You are a troll.

The people elected him & if the people accept the Constitution in the referendum than what seems to be the problem ? :what:

If its not the 'democratic will' of the masses that determines what is acceptable/unacceptable or reasonable/unreasonable for a Nation at a collective level, then what is ?

Any President should not challenge supreme court but isn't the current supreme court remnant of Mubarak regime? Just like those old generals that Mursi fired (thankfully)?
the judges were always facing mubark before the revolution they were always helping Egyptian people this is about control not cleaning the country of mubark corruption

[MENTION=36551][:::~Spartacus~:::][/MENTION] : Abbaiii ulllu ke how can you support the Shariah whilst being a die-hard supporter of an avidly Secular party ? :what:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3681728 said:
but we arnt talking about democracy and dictatorship mubarak established egypt on secular ideals

but for 30 years there was no uprisal for 3 decades by secularists

many secularists were infact supporting army to block muslim brotherhood from coming
we were not a secular country and if you think we were tell me in what way were we secular ? i am egyptian and i lived almost all of my life in egypt and i am telling you we were not secular and we were not Islamist also
and yes the army should block or at least ensure that all sides play by the roles

Back
Top Bottom