What's new

Modi Officially Loses TN & Kerala

It isn't late night here.:) Still 10:30pm.

Ah, Denmark, I just noticed....its already 0200 hrs here mate, and I am a day ahead of you, so technically we are talking from different times, its time travel.....:woot:

Ah, Denmark, I just noticed....its already 0200 hrs here mate, and I am a day ahead of you, so technically we are talking from different times, its time travel.....:woot:

Umm, Germany. What are you doing, up so late night? :azn:

What the **** man, want to start a shit slinging contest....??/

look at this ravi veer guy, people like him force me to be a vigilante troller.....:mad:

You mistake him buddy....He's a really nice and friendly guy. He was joking with you. :agree:The problem with humour is that it doesn't translate well over text on internet. :-)

Umm, Germany. What are you doing, up so late night? :azn:

Well I tore my ankle ligaments playing soccer so my foot is in a cast and the fucking cast will not let me sleep, I have to chose between thinking about my fathers life advice and how I need to clean up, all night or use pdf, so naturally I chose the latter....:-)

:(

My post was supposed to be a joke post tho! :)

Watching the type of **** Germany is famous for

Then no offence dick....:woot:
and yes there is no other reason to be up to 0200 hrs otherwise, so may I ask what you are doing...??/:devil:

Well I tore my ankle ligaments playing soccer so my foot is in a cast and the fucking cast will not let me sleep, I have to chose between thinking about my fathers life advice and how I need to clean up, all night or use pdf, so naturally I chose the latter....:-)

oh! Take care man. I remember seeing a thread asking for advice on a torn ankle ligament. Just didn't realize it was you! Ligament injuries typically take a month at least to heal. I have suffered similar injury to both my feet on separate occasions. the recovery period can be difficult indeed.

oh! Take care man. I remember seeing a thread asking for advice on a torn ankle ligament. Just didn't realize it was you! Ligament injuries typically take a month at least to heal. I have suffered similar injury to both my feet an separate occasions. the recovery period can be difficult indeed.

Tanks mate, I personally plan to go back to soccer next week, lets see how well my ankle heals up till then....

Tanks mate, I personally plan to go back to soccer next week, lets see how well my ankle heals up till then....
Don't push it too soon dude, or it may recur. Ligament injuries are notorious for their recurrence if not properly healed. A bit of physiotherapy on the affected regions will also be helpful.

What about 65 years old senior citizen uncle Modi??

Jayalalitha is definitely a good leader i will be happy if she becomes PM.

She is trillion times better then thick head zero knowledge and IQ Modi.

She is a Brahmin against a Teli Modi.

She should campaign in North India as third front leader she can campaign in Hindi too as her sanskrit is good.

BTW, after elections she will be joining the UPA.

So you prefer high caste people.Very good. what can a brahmin offer to this country?.Jayalalitha is better.But We cant trust her.If she is in PM post our diplomatic relation with SL will deteroite.You dont know about Jayalalitha.After all she is Tamil.She hate Hindi.You dont know that how things are in TN.

Many young Malayalees talk like old generation people always criticizing evil Poonjipati(Capitalists).

We cant change old peoples mind.After a few years their generation will over.Then we can see some magic in Kerala.

They sucked West Bengal and Kerala.Kerala survives only due to survival nature of malayalis.Bengalis cant do that due to some reasons.

Hey hey nothing bad about Bengalis.

Tomorrow you will say the same thing about us Biharis.

Then we will be cursed citizens :(

Hey hey nothing bad about Bengalis.

Tomorrow you will say the same thing about us Biharis.

Then we will be cursed citizens :(

??? what?So you are a Bihari.I thought you are a pakistani @FaujHistorian

please reply.I want to know whether you are an Indian or a Pakistani.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom