What's new

Modi Officially Loses TN & Kerala

So what?Its is older generation people voted again for CPM.Not youths.We have no industry.I am from Alappuzzha .Do you know what is nick name of Alappuzha?"The graveyard of PSU".And do you know why it is like this?CPM and its militant labour.Ha agriculture.Agriculture is long gone from Kerala.NI's are works in construction field.
Indians in other states are also like us.But we are the only one that developed and maintain high HDI.And it is sure due to survival
nature of malyalis.Look at North Indian states.still suffered with poverty and poor HDI..We all are Indians.then why they cant a develop a HDI like us.This HDI make us spoiled lazy state at a certain limit

Many young Malayalees talk like old generation people always criticizing evil Poonjipati(Capitalists).

Last edited:
Many young Malayalees talk like old generation people always criticizing evil Poonjipati(Capitalistics).

Yeah I have also been hearing fables of evil Poonjipati, Samrajyabadir Dalal(Imperialist stooge) and pati burjoa (Petite bourgeois) all my childhood! :lol: Commies are same everywhere!

Someone said something about...how many seats was it in TN again? :drag:

Jayalalithaa forges alliance with Left in Tamil Nadu: 10 developments | NDTV.com

It is quite expected. Why do any one will think that any of the regional parties will loose their muslim vote who does not care much about development based politics rather than caste and religion politics which is easy to manipulate and get votes....The act is all the regional parties of India are swingers in the election party...After the election, just evaluate their cost, they are ready to do everything to come to power...

1.) Its a Victory of Congress as it have sent Gulam Nabi Azad as its emissary to Jayalalitha with the message that she should not ally with bjp if she don't want to Allie with congress before elections. :smokin:

2.) Now after elections as congress will dump dmk because it will not get many seats.

Congress can Allied with AIADMK + communists and form UPA. :yahoo:

Guys if you really wish for development..then wish that let Jaylaitha win in good margin than these crooks DMK....Among all the regional parties, Jaylatha is a another leader who is strong,decisive and she means bussiness rather unlike Congress...Although I am from Odisha, i would love to see Jaylalitha as PM if Modi is not coming to power....

3rd front my a$$. the last thing I want those auntys and uncles fighting for PM seat.

What about 65 years old senior citizen uncle Modi??
It is quite expected. Why do any one will think that any of the regional parties will loose their muslim vote who does not care much about development based politics rather than caste and religion politics which is easy to manipulate and get votes....The act is all the regional parties of India are swingers in the election party...After the election, just evaluate their cost, they are ready to do everything to come to power...

Guys if you really wish for development..then wish that let Jaylaitha win in good margin than these crooks DMK....Among all the regional parties, Jaylatha is a another leader who is strong,decisive and she means bussiness rather unlike Congress...Although I am from Odisha, i would love to see Jaylalitha as PM if Modi is not coming to power....

Jayalalitha is definitely a good leader i will be happy if she becomes PM.

She is trillion times better then thick head zero knowledge and IQ Modi.

She is a Brahmin against a Teli Modi.

She should campaign in North India as third front leader she can campaign in Hindi too as her sanskrit is good.

BTW, after elections she will be joining the UPA.

What about 65 years old senior citizen uncle Modi??

Jayalalitha is definitely a good leader i will be happy if she becomes PM.

She is trillion times better then thick head zero knowledge and IQ Modi.

She is a Brahmin against a Teli Modi.

She should campaign in North India as third front leader she can campaign in Hindi too as her sanskrit is good.

BTW, after elections she will be joining the UPA.

It is not necessary to abuse some one when it is not required for.....But the million dollar question is that these minority appeasing dumb political leaders like Maulana mulayam, Maya , Nitish, Mamata are so egoistic that they will create problem...Otherwise...she can be the best choice after Modi....And on top of that she has a proven development model of Tamilnadu which by far the most developed state unlike UP,bengal,Bihar and Odisha who are beggar states...

Anyway..she does not have any loyality to any Hindi belt parties like BJP and Congi..Becuase her vote base trust her like anything....So she will play her own card..whereever she gets money she will go for it...And again..I like it that too...

Truth of Ishrat Jahan and how Congress can go to any extent to get minority vote?...I mean this is an insult to minority Indian people too where Congi party is thinking that by punishing a terrorist will impact the mindset of minority people.....

Leaked NIA document indicates cover up in Ishrat Jahan case | Firstpost

Last edited:
Dude, you used to be so reasonable. But I find you trolling suddenly on many threads now. What happened?:undecided:

What, I didnt troll on this thread mate, I recently came to know Modhi for who he really is when I started the book ''Listening to Grasshoppers'' by Arundhati Roy, so I was happy to see that he didnt win in TN and Krela, as for other posts mate I gotta have my fun every once in a while....:-)
Plus I have no choice but to use pdf all day so I have to have some fun on the side....Sorry to disappoint anyways mate.....:(

What, I didnt troll on this thread mate, I recently came to know Modhi for who he really is when I started the book ''Listening to Grasshoppers'' by Arundhati Roy, so I was happy to see that he didnt win in TN and Krela, as for other posts mate I gotta have my fun every once in a while....:-)
Plus I have no choice but to use pdf all day so I have to have some fun on the side....Sorry to disappoint anyways mate.....:(

:lol: Carry on dude. Just wanted to know if someone/something had bothered you. :-)

Good job of blaming everyone else. CPM? Who voted them in? The truth is by 6th tandard half the kids in goverment schools are discussing politics and planning hartals and strikes. we are just lucky to have high rainfall. preserved environment? hahaha, dont be stupid. we have no industry to ruin anything. im a mallu. learn to be critical. we are a spolied lazy state. right now agriculture labour in kerala is 60% from outside the state, 30% from north india. we are spoilt lazy and stupid. when poor mallus leave kerala, they work hard and prosper.

I agree with this. An example is me. Except I am still spoilt lazy.

Back
Top Bottom