What's new

Modi Officially Loses TN & Kerala

i think he would'nt have much impact in AP aswell! bjp is just lifeless in Andhrapradesh. dont see any great changes here..

Their only hope lies in Kerala, West Bengal is lost forever, so I don't think communist are going to do any miracle.

Man....whether Congress accept it officially or not, but people on there payroll are tacitly accepting the fact that 2014 General Elections will be a ONE MAN SHOW, anything that is happening in entire India is in someway or other being linked to Modi (even if the news doesn't say a word about him) :lol:

2014 will either be a Win for Modi or a loss for Modi (there is no Congress, BJP, third front here) :D

Guys this bad already our economy is going through bad phase if third front along with these bloody communists come to power at center it would be disastrous

Don't come to conclusion so early mate, Third Front is the biggest mirage of Indian Politics, they no they can never form a Govt. on there own, so every time the elections are close, as the best opportunistic parties can do, they form a lose coalition to increase the bargaining power after elections. Have you ever wondered as to where so called Third Front vanishes immediately after elections??? SP, BSP, CPIM, AIADMK, DMK etc. are the very same parties which were forming third/fourth front just before elections, be it 1999, 2004 or 2009, but immediately after the elections, went with either NDA or UPA.

Last edited:
Their only hope lies in Kerala, West Bengal is lost forever, so I don't think communist are going to do any miracle.

You are right .In kerala CPM is in damage control mode.T.P murder case and party leaders relations with criminal people make under mine CPM in kerala

Cmon....third front will never be formed....you really think a dozen parties can come together to form 270 seats ?

BTW...Jayalalitha absolutly hates Sonia Gandhi, i doubt she will take help from Congies..
Besides, jayalalitha is a pretty good CM

3rd front is a game of 'me for PM.. me for PM'. Too many PM candidates & not enough Indians! Never going to materialize. :lol:

My guess is Jaya will support BJP in condition of getting one or two of the ministry position

You are right .In kerala CPM is in damage control mode.T.P murder case and party leaders relations with criminal people make under mine CPM in kerala

Communists did good work in the 1950' and 60's.

That being said, we should have shifted from communism, made use of the high HDI numbers and should have focused more on entrepenuership and Industry beginning from the 1990's. or the 80's.

Communists did good work in the 1950' and 60's.

That being said, we should have shifted from communism, made use of the high HDI numbers and should have focused more on entrepenuership and Industry beginning from the 1990's. or the 80's.

That is the where problem lies.Do you know what is the nickname of Alappuzha in industrial field?"The graveyard of Industries".Both private and public.Main reason is trade unions and most of them are communists.
But kerala's new generation dont like CPM method.Unfortunately that idiots cant accept that.

so basically 30 seats are assured for nda in tamilnadu. good enough for me.

now bjp should ensure that cong(mani) wins good number of seats also. 2014 is turning out to be well written thriller.

Back
Top Bottom