What's new

MMRCA ....what's your choice????

what's your choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok just few sentence as you said..

it has best BVR capability with advanced flight control system ......large weapon bay with high no of external stations for weapons....exclusive SRAAM and MRAAM rails....high playload carriage...best air to air and air to grnd capabilities(need to explain in details so not going for it) ..and yes also armed with BK-27 Internal Cannon...also its ACS armed apart from that we also get dipomatic benefits in europeancountries....and it would provide the platform for for future indegenous production of advanced aircrfats.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/4347-mrca-news-discussions-219.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1253808-post3228.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1242423-post3166.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1242512-post3167.html

Source for the RCS figures , please. Very , very hard to believe.Rafale has too many spikes in it's RCS profile to outmatch EF. ( e.g. the external refuelling probe)

Cheap as its evident from the pricing and for more refer sancho's points.

I'm a bit doubtful about that!

9 billion euro contract for 112 Eurofighter Typhoons signed

France Cuts Rafale Price To Win Brazil Deal, saying 36 rafales for 6.2 billion $.

Hence, EFT is 106 million dollar/ piece.

Rafale is 172 million dollar/ piece.

french has already offered us 40 fighters straightaway while EF is in a paranoid state with more fighter cuts and budget cuts and pending orders, so its obvious.

UK had a possible similar arrangement with saudis for the EF. More cuts mean more planes diverted to india.

Lesser partners means lesser confusion indeed. Any future upgrade by the manufacture depends on the opinion and economy of 4 different countries.

It also means that if the economy of your only partner collapses, upgrades go kaput.

Regarding cockpit.. oh come on there nothing better than Rafale's cockpit
Fair enough! Pasand apni apni!

I like this one!
eurofighter_cockpit.jpg

first let them design one..they have given order only recently.

NOPE! Check this out.

CAESAR radar installed on a Eurofighter Typhoon after successful tests

From wiki.
Eurofighter_CAESAR-Radar_Team.jpg

In May 2007, Eurofighter Development Aircraft 5 made the first flight with the a prototype of the CAPTOR-E Active Electronically Scanned Array radar known as CAESAR (from CAPTOR Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar). The CAPTOR-E is based on the CAPTOR radar currently in service on Eurofighter production aircraft. The new generation of radar is intended to replace the mechanically steered antennas and high-power transmitters used on current Eurofighter aircraft with an electronically steered array consisting of 1,425 independent transmit/receive modules (TRMs).

Better one is in the making!

Last edited:
Typhoon all the way.

British fighters have always played a big part in indian military since 1947

GNATS, HUNTERS, CANBERRAS, SEA HARRIERS & JAGUARS.

india trust the brits

Again you came up with your rafale's features....we can discuss or compare these in MRCA thread..If i have to go in details to show what are the best features of EF..I can show pages on pages. just too tired for that...may be tomorrow. too late for today aswell. got to sleep now.

for me ... Rafale
(considering that PAF evaluated it in 2006 and found it best for its need )

serch for (pakistan-seriously-considering-rafael-says-aftab-iqbal) as i m new here and not allowed to post links yet :hitwall:
but IAF has its own needs and i think they'll decide whats better for them

no point in speculating about it... but you can discuss the jets mentioned ;)

it's not just 126 but ultimatly there will be 300.....

my vote is for Eurofighter...

partnership and blue print offering....

with 5 assembly lines , will be able to deliver fast in case of any war emergency..

as a result of partnership , IAF will get the best rather a export varient...

future modifications and upgrades will be fast and as per cost...

To ,
Minister Of defence , India

kindly look at The poll Of This thread

Dassault Rafale 13 36.11%
Eurofighter Typhoon 18 50 %

eurofighter is choice Of Indians Here , so kindly sign The deal with Eurofighter consortium as quick as possible . :D

regards

Dude.. there is nothing new to discuss apart from what u guys have already debated in that thread.. Only occasional speculations comes every now and then of possible winners in various medias.. A new poll is indeed refreshing.. Its good to reinvent the "defense talk" back in this forum..

Just imagine this thread as an effort to bring people back on discussing real defense related matters instead of highly volatile heated discussions we see every day here on the same topics..

And dont forget to click that damn rafale button on the polls.. or else i will haunt you forever. :angry:
What happened to you?? :lol:

if we didnt choose Rafale , there is a huge chance that Rafale will fly in PAF colours... , for that only reason i voted for Rafale

typical indian mentality na....... ;)

if we didnt choose Rafale , there is a huge chance that Rafale will fly in PAF colours... , for that only reason i voted for Rafale

what matters is that we get more capable engine and fighter package we are not pak centric yar or should noot be let them do their own if we don't by EF it can fly in PAF colours yar u can't by all jets in this world so buy the best:sniper::sniper:

Rafale might not fly in PAF colours due to cost ..but it can fly with chinese as soon as the arms embargo get lefting..

Rafale might not fly in PAF colours due to cost ..but it can fly with chinese as soon as the arms embargo get lefting..

Agreed. Weather we buy Rafale or not the Chinese will get it if they shell out the moolah. Can't trust the French on that. Thats where the Euro Fighter scores higher.

For me Euro Figher All the Way :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom