What's new

MMRCA ....what's your choice????

what's your choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, its not about requirement fulfiller only..if you see my previous post, I have clearly mentioned my choice isonly EF...but seeing the currnt intense lobbying...SH is very much in the same league as EF and rafale..apart from that its a great fighter..no less than EF or rafale.

anways to the bolded part...SH is a an advance fighter aircraft ..it has both A2A and A2G weapon load.

Ya I agree with you.
Lobbying is at best from USA.
But the thread's title is MMRCA ....what's your choice????

Still no reasons for the choices made??? :no:

Just the word "i love so and so" ..

The main question remains..

WHY so?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Rafale
Air-Show-at-Le-Bourget.jpg

along with

Su-30MKI
sukhoi-30-1.jpg

What a deadly combination..:smitten:

discussed many times why EF. thought the thread was to see which one is the favourite among members.

Rafale has benny bhai and Sancho pleading for it's case; Dassault people must have spent a fortune here on PDF!:D

@ Benny bhai,

Cheaper than EF
Lower RCS than EF
More faster deliveries in case of Rafale.
Lesser partners meaning lesser confusion.
Amazing cockpit. ( the best u will ever see).

NOPE!:disagree:
Source please.

Existing Mirage facilities which can be used.
More Combat radius than EF
More weapons load than EF.
More external stations than EF.

I agree! This shows the fact that EFT was primarily designed as an Air Superiority fighter. Though considering the OR of typhoon a few of those points loose their shine. (though range is still an issue and I hope for CFTs in Indian EFs.)

Italy of the EF consortium is a known bully.

+2 to you. Though I hope we enter the consortium and kick their b**ls!:devil:

AESA of EF is not at all ready while Rafael has it ready.
Naval version already exists.

AESA is ready but not operational (CAESAR).

EF AESA is a better design than rafale!

Naval rafale is a total no-no!

Both has super cruising Capabilities.
Full ToT

Slight edge with EFT here.

Snecma -Kaveri partnership.
Instead of being a 5th partner i prefer us to be a second partner like in case of Rafale.. less people to deal with.

Do not forget Scorpene.

discussed many times why EF. thought the thread was to see which one is the favourite among members.

ok then a few sentences doesn't take up much time..

A few points please which u can easily recollect.

F18 is value for Money if it comes with no strings attached and sufficient levels of TOT.
My vote goes to Euro Typhoon excellent AoA and like to think best ToT is being offered along with it. AESA though not ready but would be better what Rafale has to offer now.
Moreover IAF want powerful engine and on those count Eurojet EJ200 beats SNECMA and Eurojet EJ200 is more sophisticated that SNECMA and greater level on ToT for the engine.
AoG is no big deal , this aspect can be improved in no time.

Last edited:
Rafale has benny bhai and Sancho pleading for it's case; Dassault people must have spent a fortune here on PDF!:D

Cheap as its evident from the pricing and for more refer sancho's points.

french has already offered us 40 fighters straightaway while EF is in a paranoid state with more fighter cuts and budget cuts and pending orders, so its obvious.

Lesser partners means lesser confusion indeed. Any future upgrade by the manufacture depends on the opinion and economy of 4 different countries.

Regarding cockpit.. oh come on there nothing better than Rafale's cockpit

rafale_cockpit_large.jpg

AESA of EF better than Rafale..

first let them design one..they have given order only recently.

Last edited:
The question is my choice so I pick Rafale for the Poll.

But chances are high that either F/A-18 or Typhoon could win. There is more buzz around those fighters right now. I do not mind F/A-18, but do not want this contract to go for Typhoon.

ok then a few sentences doesn't take up much time..

A few points please which u can easily recollect.

ok just few sentence as you said..

it has best BVR capability with advanced flight control system ......large weapon bay with high no of external stations for weapons....exclusive SRAAM and MRAAM rails....high playload carriage...best air to air and air to grnd capabilities(need to explain in details so not going for it) ..and yes also armed with BK-27 Internal Cannon...also its ACS armed apart from that we also get dipomatic benefits in europeancountries....and it would provide the platform for for future indegenous production of advanced aircrfats.

BENNY
AESA of EF better than Rafale..

first let them design one..they have given order only recently.

IAF supposedly is not happy with AESA that Rafale has to offer.

No denying nothing beats Rafale's Cockpit.

Back
Top Bottom