What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

today the america is helping,funding and arming the Free syrian army.

After 2 decades.they will stage something similar like 9/11 and put the responsibility on FSA and go after them and declare them terrorist.

time for the muslim countries to forgot who is shia or sunni.and rather stand united against the western forces

You really need to practice trolling, its getting too easy to expose your lies.

You must be confusing me with the Indian military and media which accuses all Kashmiris who throw stones at Indian soldiers of being terrorists. Show me the globaltimes and xinhua articles which said that the ordinary Uyghurs involved in protests were terrorists? They didn't even called the rioters who killed people in Urumqi in 2009 "terrorists" nor did they called the Uyghurs involved in protests with the police as terrorists. Only the attackers on the police stations and bombmakers were labelled as terrorists.

Rebiya Kadeer herself admitted her father served in the Soviet supported Ili army and that her family was friendly with the Russians, a self admitted Soviet agent and now turncoated American agent as well. Its in her autobiography. :rofl:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-han-immigration-xinjiang-19.html#post4673366

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel. The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values". It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting their possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

today the america is helping,funding and arming the Free syrian army.

After 2 decades.they will stage something similar like 9/11 and put the responsibility on FSA and go after them and declare them terrorist.

time for the muslim countries to forgot who is shia or sunni.and rather stand united against the western forces
As improbable as finding the unicorn. I recently saw a video that alleged 3 Sunnis were hung in Iran simply because they were Sunnis. Not because they were thieves, rapists, or murderers. But for the Shias, being a Sunni is just as morally offensive, if not more so, than being a thief, a murderer, or a rapist. And vice versa for the Sunni regarding the Shias, of course. A chorus of 'Allahu Akbar' and whatever else exploded when the stand was kicked out from under the three men.

You should read up a little bit on how circumstantial evidences can convict a person. I know that reading may be intellectually difficult and even physically painful for you. But do try anyway...

In a crime, say a murder for example, if the person is caught with his bloodied hands on the knife, that is direct evidence. But say that no one was found with the dead victim, in this case the knife, fingerprints, eyewitness (if any), pieces of clothing or even DNA from the suspect, are all circumstantial evidences. If enough circumstantial evidences points to a suspect, most likely we found our perpetrator.

So if you think that by just using the words 'circumstantial evidences' and somehow that will diminish the effects of the charge against Assad, you are wrong.

Why don't you just STFU. Evidence is all over the place, as far as 1996 they were planning to engage Syria in a Proxy war with the emphasis on "WMD".

How the heck do you explain that? Ha?

the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting their possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As improbable as finding the unicorn. I recently saw a video that alleged 3 Sunnis were hung in Iran simply because they were Sunnis. Not because they were thieves, rapists, or murderers. But for the Shias, being a Sunni is just as morally offensive, if not more so, than being a thief, a murderer, or a rapist. And vice versa for the Sunni regarding the Shias, of course. A chorus of 'Allahu Akbar' and whatever else exploded when the stand was kicked out from under the three men.

Your such a F%CKING liar. Iran has 5% population of Sunni, They are Iranian citizens with full rights, they marry Shia Muslims. They are doctors, Law makers, Lawyers, Engineers, like everyone else in Iran.

Your pathetic attempt to try to spread sectarianism Is not working! People are not stupid. We know whose behind the sectarian terrorists attacks in ME.

Your such a F%CKING liar. Iran has 5% population of Sunni, They are Iranian citizens with full rights, they marry Shia Muslims. They are doctors, Law makers, Lawyers, Engineers, like everyone else in Iran.

Your pathetic attempt to try to spread sectarianism Is not working! People are not stupid. We know whose behind the sectarian terrorists attacks in ME.
Keyword search 'iran hangs sunnis' have a lot of returns. And of course, every single Sunni just happened to be a member of a 'militant' group.

Keyword search 'iran hangs sunnis' have a lot of returns. And of course, every single Sunni just happened to be a member of a 'militant' group.

Google "Iran hangs criminals" You'll see Iran also hangs Shia criminals in Iran.

The people of the Middle East know whose behind the promotion of sectarianism. Stupid people fall for your propaganda, but majority of people know the truth.

Google "Iran hangs criminals" You'll see Iran also hangs Shia criminals in Iran.

The people of the Middle East know whose behind the promotion of sectarianism.
You mean 'criminals' like this...???

Petitions for 17 Sunni Muslim political prisoners in Iran sentenced to death | SONS OF SUNNAH
As for their ‘crimes’ then it shouldn’t be hidden to anyway who knows the rethoric of the Iranian Shia regime that any unpleasen ‘bothering’ Sunni activists or scholars will be easily accused of being a ‘Wahhabi’ and spreading ‘Wahhabism’which according to the official policy of Iran can be punished with execution.

well yes to some..but not every single sunni or shia think so..I am a Sunni but i still dont support west air strikes on syria.even on the shia govt in power.

i was wondering if the america is so much concerned about the muslim genocide..why not they just bomb the hell out of burma than?the muslim recent genocide is published around the world in media.but the west was silent

or is it just to convert syria..a muslim country into yet another **** hole

well yes to some..but not every single sunni or shia think so..I am a Sunni but i still dont support west air strikes on syria.even on the shia govt in power.

i was wondering if the america is so much concerned about the muslim genocide..why not they just bomb the hell out of burma than?the muslim recent genocide is published around the world in media.but the west was silent

or is it just to convert syria..a muslim country into yet another **** hole

This month alone over 2,000 people died in terrorist attacks in Iraq. We all know who promotes and funds these terrorists.

Why don't USA/UK/FRANCE send special forces to Iraq to help with the terrorism there? To save Muslims there?

There's already a thread about this here. How about you do search before you embarrass yourself. ?ha?
So what? There are plenty of discussions about the sectarian bombings in Iraq as well. Does that diminish the immorality of the Sunni-Shia conflict?

This month alone over 2,000 people died in terrorist attacks in Iraq. We all know who promotes and funds these terrorists.
Yeah...Iran.

Why don't USA/UK/FRANCE send special forces to Iraq to help with the terrorism there? To save Muslims there?
What is wrong with the Iraqi military doing the job?

So what? There are plenty of discussions about the sectarian bombings in Iraq as well. Does that diminish the immorality of the Sunni-Shia conflict?

Why don't you answer my question about Syria? Why are you avoiding the real topic , instead trying to promote sectarian conflict?

That was actually hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. There will not be much of that for your kind once the Child-Murderer and his hideous regime gets removed by the Syrians so Syria once again can become a free country ruled by the majority.

:laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom