What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

Why don't you answer my question about Syria? Why are you avoiding the real topic , instead trying to promote sectarian conflict?
With how you 'debate' the charge that the US 'lied' about Iraqi WMD program, I see no need to take you seriously. When you are willing to have the intellectual courage to admit that you are wrong, then may be I will reconsider you.

I read that some sources say Syria may have WMDs
now Uncle Sam will do the same thing it did to Iraq!

With how you 'debate' the charge that the US 'lied' about Iraqi WMD program, I see no need to take you seriously. When you are willing to have the intellectual courage to admit that you are wrong, then may be I will reconsider you.

LOL.......................................:laughcry:

Even BUSH SAID "IRAQ HAD NO WMD"

BTW,I have nothing to gain from supporting Saddam, Everyone knows Iranian don't like Saddam.

But when a lie is being told to invade a country and divide it up into three sections and keep repeating the same lie with "WMD" and same goal of dividing up countries in the region with a clear political agenda, I have to point this out.

seriously ? you think honestly this ?
The belief here is that the US 'lied' about the Iraqi WMD program. Then it is the US/UK/Israelis who attacked and/or gave chemical weapons to the Syrian rebels. Before that it was the CIA/Mossad who 'did' 9/11.

But the idea that Shia Iran took advantage of Iraq and have anything to do with the sectarian conflict in Iraq is just simply too absurd to consider? :lol:

The belief here is that the US 'lied' about the Iraqi WMD program. Then it is the US/UK/Israelis who attacked and/or gave chemical weapons to the Syrian rebels. Before that it was the CIA/Mossad who 'did' 9/11.

But the idea that Shia Iran took advantage of Iraq and have anything to do with the sectarian conflict in Iraq is just simply too absurd to consider? :lol:

Most of the attacks in Iraq are targeting Shia ,majority of them pro-Iran with family and religious ties to Iran.

There are 1,000,000 Shia Iraqis in Iran, we have Iraqis Shias in Iran as our military generals , politicans, etc..

it's Iran, giving orders to crazy Wahhabis to kill them in Iraq?

LOL.......................................:laughcry:

Even BUSH SAID "IRAQ HAD NO WMD"

BTW,I have nothing to gain from supporting Saddam, Everyone knows Iranian don't like Saddam.

But when a lie is being told to invade a country and divide it up into three sections and keep repeating the same lie with "WMD" and same goal of dividing up countries in the region with a clear political agenda, I have to point this out.
And I pointed out the clear fallacy of your argument. If the US 'lied', then so did the entire UN. Why do you continue to refuse to admit to that?

well even France says it was a lie for WMD program (tonight: Bayrou, left and right wings did repeat it)
but that's another matter with gas given to Syrian rebels. which is absurd and without any proof.
9/11 stuff i don't know many Iranians believing such bullshit story with Mossad. but yeah sadly some people need to create strange stories ... like the Jews having fun, the passport stuff and so. humanity ;)

sectarian stuff... well that's a point
but considering Iran is the country behing bombings ... and did you see all these savage videos of killings , burned policemen and soldiers , bombings and savage assassinations? killing against shias ? i get you blame Iran for many points
but Iran is far to be the only one in the region to blame. that's what means irangirl. fact is you are ally with the other bad country in the region. the guys who are behind salafis, the guys who created talibans...

And I pointed out the clear fallacy of your argument. If the US 'lied', then so did the entire UN. Why do you continue to refuse to admit to that?

What about Syria? they same people that planned the Iraq war, also planned the same thing for Syria, and now it's being played out.

You really need to practice trolling, its getting too easy to expose your lies.

Dear half grain . I said you call some of your people residing within your country, as terrorist.

You asked me to show Quote : " Show me the globaltimes and xinhua articles which said that the ordinary Uyghurs involved in protests were terrorists? They didn't even called the rioters who killed people in Urumqi in 2009 "terrorists" nor did they called the Uyghurs involved in protests with the police as terrorists."

I showed you the articles where china called Uyghurs among you ( not all but some among them) as Terrorist! and thus I showed you to be naive about your own country-

I also showed where they called the highlighted claim you made- terrorists! - you say I'm trolling :rofl:

On Wednesday, gangs with knives attacked a police station and a government building and set fire to police cars. Twenty-four people died in clashes with police, including 16 Uighurs, state news agency Xinhua said China calls Xinjiang unrest a 'terrorist attack', ups death toll to 35 | Reuters

Now it seems that your IQ level did not also comprehend that I was not calling ALL of the Uyghurs as terrorists. and in spite of me repeatedly clarifying it for a slow as molasses brains- you keep saying " all" is what i said.

well even France says it was a lie for WMD program (tonight: Bayrou, left and right wings did repeat it)
but that's another matter with gas given to Syrian rebels. which is absurd and without any proof.
9/11 stuff i don't know many Iranians believing such bullshit story with Mossad. but yeah sadly some people need to create strange stories ... like the Jews having fun, the passport stuff and so. humanity ;)

but considering Iran is the country behing bombings ... and did you see all these savage videos of killings , burned policemen and soldiers , bombings and savage assassinations? killing against shias ? i get you blame Iran for many points
but Iran is far to be the only one in the region to blame. that's what means irangirl. fact is you are ally with the other bad country in the region. the guys who are behind salafis, the guys who created talibans...

The guy is a moron, George Bush fanboi:

He refuses to engage in a debate unless the opposing side unconditionally accepts his POV.:woot:

He also says anyone that thinks Bush lied about Iraq's WMD is a potential "Terrorist".

Please read this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...yria-updates-discussions-14.html?#post4700011

I doubt that you will take it seriously, but read it anyway and at least learn how the WMD issue in Iraq really worked.

What choices do we have? What choices do ANY other country have? When the US elected Bush, senior and later younger, did Iran or Russia or China or Timbuktu or Klingons or Romulans or even the Vulcans have any other choices? The point here is that the argument that we 'supported' dictators in the ME missed the fact that the people seems to produce only one kind of leader: The Dictator.

The guy is a moron, I bet he hangs a picture of George Bush in his living room!:laughcry:
Better than one of a religious nutjob with the day's laundry on his head. :lol:

He refuses to engage in a debate unless the opposing side unconditionally accept his POV.:woot:
I did engaged you in a debate, about how the US 'lied' about Iraqi WMD program. You cowardly ran from it. So why should I take you seriously?

Better than one of a religious nutjob with the day's laundry on his head. :lol:

I did engaged you in a debate, about how the US 'lied' about Iraqi WMD program. You cowardly ran from it. So why should I take you seriously?

religious Nutjob? really? That's the best insult you can come up with?

Most Iranian members here are SECULAR. As much as you try to portray us as religious fanatics you fail at every attempt.

Even in North Korea they allow more freedom of expression than your fascist little world.

Bush Lied about Iraq's WMD, get over it, You don't have to cry over your hero lying, He doesn't really care about you!

Back
Top Bottom