What's new

Militants gouge out both eyes of Indian Army jawan in J&K

Did you notice the double quotes whenever we say "freedom fighters"? Do you know what that means?:azn:

I think i have a basic grasp of the english language.......just hope you keep using the same double quotes everytime and not use the phrase terrorist as most indian do.

@janon stop turning a thread which was meant to be to send condolences to someone into your motif to attack Pakistan blindly...Nothing has been released EXCEPT YOUR ASSUMPTIONS...If you want to run on assumptions I have a bag full for you!

Do I now have to apologize to every individual Pakistani? I already admitted that I was guilty of that, and I apologized three times, I think. To delete that post would mess up the thread, which is why I am not doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I now have to apologize to every individual Pakistani? I already admitted that I was guilty of that, and I apologized. To delete that post would mess up the thread, which is why I am not doing it.

sorry @janon just read your post...

If only we could get to the the bottom of all the accusations so quickly.
From the kashmiri freedom fighters being savages and barbarians to finding out it has nothing to do with them.

YOU INDIANS WHERE SO QUICK TO POST YOUR ANTI KASHMIRIS FREEDOM FIGHT REMARKS BUT SEEM TO HAVE VANISHED WHEN IT COMES TO CORRECTING YOURSELFS.......AT LEAST ONE OF YOU HAVE THE BALL5 TO APOLOGISE.

Probably not, because the RR usually patrol in groups, not alone.

Which is why other that Pakistan, nobody calls them "freedom fighters". There is another name for them.

Other than India nobody takes India's side of the conflict either. The rest of the world does not want anything to do with either side in kashmir.

The victim, however, alleged that he was kidnapped on the way back to his home from Jammu and was beaten up.
Police sources said that three suspects have been detained in this connection for questioning. The reason of attack was either some illicit relation of jawan or property dispute, sources said, adding investigations in the case are on.

So after all the there efforts to blame the kashmiri freedom fighters it turns out it was not them after all.......anything to say indians?

WELL??

@Dillinger @arp2041 @janon :azn:

If only we could get to the the bottom of all the accusations so quickly.
From the kashmiri freedom fighters being savages and barbarians to finding out it has nothing to do with them.

Turns out IA gets to retain the distinction of savages of the valley.

Other than India nobody takes India's side of the conflict either. The rest of the world does not want anything to do with either side in kashmir.

No, nobody wants anything to do with the Kashmir dispute, other than India and pak. But I wasn't talking about taking sides, I was talking about the terminologies used.

Nobody calls the people who fight against India as "freedom fighters", other than Pakistan. But lots of other countries do call some of these groups as terrorists, a long time before Pakistan started doing it. Lashkar-e-toiba for example. Or hizbul mujahideen. Or harkat ul mujahideen. The EU, US and many other countries call these groups terrorists. Not freedom fighters.

I know that that doesn't equate to taking India's side.

The victim, however, alleged that he was kidnapped on the way back to his home from Jammu and was beaten up.
Police sources said that three suspects have been detained in this connection for questioning. The reason of attack was either some illicit relation of jawan or property dispute, sources said, adding investigations in the case are on.

So after all the there efforts to blame the kashmiri freedom fighters it turns out it was not them after all.......anything to say indians?

Link would be appreciated. :coffee:

WELL??

@Dillinger @arp2041 @janon :azn:

Turns out IA gets to retain the distinction of savages of the valley.

Oh not at all. The valley is peaceful only because of IA and other security forces. (The RR to be precise, not the IA in general. Only the RR conducts counter insurgency. The rest of IA is for fighting external threats.)

No, nobody wants anything to do with the Kashmir dispute, other than India and pak. But I wasn't talking about taking sides, I was talking about the terminologies used.

Nobody calls the people who fight against India as "freedom fighters", other than Pakistan. But lots of other countries do call some of these groups as terrorists, a long time before Pakistan started doing it. Lashkar-e-toiba for example. Or hizbul mujahideen. Or harkat ul mujahideen. The EU, US and many other countries call these groups terrorists. Not freedom fighters.

I know that that doesn't equate to taking India's side.

Fair enough but Pakistan does not categorize all these groups as freedom fighters either. LET is classified as terrorist outfit since 2002 in Pakistan, now how much of it is lip service is another story but if you want to call it lip service than the other countries who categorize them as terrorist outfit are also just playing lip service.

EzioAltaïr;4112703 said:
Link would be appreciated. :coffee:

Everybody just relax. The army has said they do not think this is political. The attack is indeed disgusting but lets stop taking potshots at one another.

I thought maybe a senior indian member can put your fears at rest but if that not enough..
Jawan injured in mysterious attack in Akhnoor
Jawan injured in mysterious attack in Akhnoor - Kashmir Times

Se how the kashmir paper call it "injured in mysterious attack" while the indian media call it "Militants gouge out both eyes of Army jawan".......and you guys try telling us that the indian media is fair when it comes to the issue of kashmir and pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom