What's new

Militants gouge out both eyes of Indian Army jawan in J&K

@KingMamba93 @Talon On the assumption that it is verified that this is not an action by militants, I redact my statement that the injuries of this particular Jawan were caused by the aforementioned militants who are engaged as state supported proxies in an active insurgency against the legitimate state government of Kashmir and the Union Government of India.

Furthermore, I redact my statement that this particular incident adds any further evidence to the extant record of the militants with regard to the clear contravention of the rules of war as stipulated under the 4th Geneva Convention and the Hague Convention of 1907.

Last edited by a moderator:
That my point......its always "the only one"

My entire point is based around the indian assumption that every blast or act of violence is done by pakistan and then only after investigative work is carried out we find pakistan innocent but by that time the damage has been done.

I dont bring up samjohta to rub it in your face but to give you one example of the same outrage that was felt at that time just as now over false allegations.

I dont know how many terror incidents have taken place in india but i do know that the list below is what we know so far hindu terrorist have done.....the list could be longer am sure if reinvestigation are opened up on previous attacks blamed on "pak-kash militants"

2008 Malegaon blasts
Mecca Masjid bombing
Ajmer Dargah attack

Well that's just you believing what you want to believe. I could just as well say that if those three are re-investigated, "I am sure" that those will also be proved to be the work of Pakistani militants.

And yes, samjhauta blast was "the only one" where blame was assigned on Islamic militants, and then turned out to be false. Today's episode is nothing like that, it wasn't any Indian official who said anything about militants, it was a few headlines on the internet, for an hour or two. Only a few people would have read that, and those that did, would have read the true story by now. It was NOT the Indian govt or army's fault. No damage has been done, none whatsoever, other than the creation of a needless thread on PDF.

By the way what is the point of naming attacks by hindu terrorists? Are you looking for a comparison on the number of terrorist attacks by hindus versus muslims? Are you sure you want to do such a comparison?

Eye gouging so barbaric.

Pussies.

It's a warzone, not a pillow fight with your baby sister.

Eye gouging so barbaric.

Pussies.

Our side of Kashmir is definitely not a warzone. In a warzone you would see two armies fighting head to head. Not just a few random acts of violence, or a bunch of youngsters impotently pelting stones. Nobody is fighting the indian army or even the police forces head to head. Nobody can, nobody will. It's a peaceful state, in fact more peaceful than a few other states in India. Thanks to the excellent work done by the Indian armed forces. Sorry, but Kashmir will NEVER be a warzone again. Not the Indian side of it.

Our side of Kashmir is definitely not a warzone. In a warzone you would see two armies fighting head to head. Not just a few random acts of violence, or a bunch of youngsters impotently pelting stones. Nobody is fighting the indian army or even the police forces head to head. Nobody can, nobody will. It's a peaceful state, in fact more peaceful than a few other states in India. Thanks to the excellent work done by the Indian armed forces. Sorry, but Kashmir will NEVER be a warzone again. Not the Indian side of it.

You keep telling yourself that if it lets you sleep tonight.

The Kashmiris are engaged in a resistance against the evil empire India.

With daily curfews and other forms of oppressive behavior, India is enemy number 1 in the eyes of the Kashmiri people.

That's why many hindus are trying desperately to create these phantom "Pandits" to over take the Muslims and change the entire demography of the region to one which will favor India.

You keep telling yourself that if it lets you sleep tonight.

The Kashmiris are engaged in a resistance against the evil empire India.

With daily curfews and other forms of oppressive behavior, India is enemy number 1 in the eyes of the Kashmiri people.

That's why many hindus are trying desperately to create these phantom "Pandits" to over take the Muslims and change the entire demography of the region to one which will favor India.

Lol. You know I'm right. There is no war there, nobody is fighting the Indian armed forces, there are no pitched battles, no sounds of artillery or tanks, no other force than the Indian security forces to be seen anywhere. It is NOT a warzone, although clearly you want it to be.

About changing demographics: India is the only side that preserved the demographics of Kashmir. By article 370 of the constitution, NO Indian who is not a Kashmiri can buy land or settle in Kashmir. No non Kashmiri has done so. On the contrary, Pakistan has no such provision, and Pakistan's part of Kashmir is a free for all, with Punjabis and other ethnic groups settling there.

We don't need to do any demography change. It was Pakistan who had to do that, not us.

Now let me repeat. Kashmir is NOT a warzone. That is your delusional fantasy. Yes, many Pakistanis WANT it to be a warzone. But it isn't, and it wont be. There is NO hostile army there, no force that can dream of fighting the Indian forces. You might want to check up what a warzone looks like, before making such stupid statements. And funny, people who pretend to care for kashmiris are the ones who want Kashmir to be a warzone.

Lol. You know I'm right. There is no war there, nobody is fighting the Indian armed forces, there are no pitched battles, no sounds of artillery or tanks, no other force than the Indian security forces to be seen anywhere. It is NOT a warzone, although clearly you want it to be.

About changing demographics: India is the only side that preserved the demographics of Kashmir. By article 370 of the constitution, NO Indian who is not a Kashmiri can buy land or settle in Kashmir. No non Kashmiri has done so. On the contrary, Pakistan has no such provision, and Pakistan's part of Kashmir is a free for all, with Punjabis and other ethnic groups settling there.

We don't need to do any demography change. It was Pakistan who had to do that, not us.

Now let me repeat. Kashmir is NOT a warzone. That is your delusional fantasy. Yes, many Pakistanis WANT it to be a warzone. But it isn't, and it wont be. There is NO hostile army there, no force that can dream of fighting the Indian forces. You might want to check up what a warzone looks like, before making such stupid statements. And funny, people who pretend to care for kashmiris are the ones who want Kashmir to be a warzone.

Do not use exhaustive laser-like logic with Pakistanis. It confuses them and their so-called cognitive capabilities.

Use trashy one-liner punchlines(like I do) for a definitive stimuli.

and yet the "indian side" has AFSPA

The Indian side also has a larger tourism industry, more development, less torture, and a huge drop in militancy since it started.

Eye gouging so barbaric.

Pussies.

See, in a war, we KILL people, not pluck their eyes and leave them alive. That is just barbaric.

And yeah, Pakistani "human-right activists" can stop crying for every animalistic terrorist we kill. It is war after all. :lol:

Yes it does. It is an act that applies to "disturbed areas", and NOT warzones. The very fact that we have laws there proves it is not a warzone. If it was a warzone, there would be no AFSPA, or any other law. Having AFSPA doesn't make it a warzone.

And face it - with or without AFSPA, there is no force in Kashmir that can wage any sort of "war" against Indian forces. Random acts of violence, a few stone pelting, a bomb blast in delhi or shooting civilians in Mumbai - these are the maximum that forces hostile to India can do. There CANNOT and WILL NOT be a "war" in Indian Kashmir.

EzioAltaïr;4113035 said:
The Indian side also has a larger tourism industry, more development, less torture, and a huge drop in militancy since it started.

See, in a war, we KILL people, not pluck their eyes and leave them alive. That is just barbaric.

And yeah, Pakistani "human-right activists" can stop crying for every animalistic terrorist we kill. It is war after all. :lol:

Well Indians are known to be number 1 cry babies when Pakistan decides to play dirty.

:D

As they say, all is fair in love and war.

This news item reports only half the truth...

This soldier belonged to 11 Rashtriya Rifles who have been notoriously killing youngsters vocal against India

Kashmir: Shutdown against martyrdom of 7 youth in Sopore

There are ongoing strikes against them, I'm sure tables are being turned and the relatives of the victims are now fighting back.

This soldier belonged to 11 Rashtriya Rifles who have been notoriously killing youngsters vocal against India

http://alhittin.com/2012/12/21/kashmir-shutdown-against-martyrdom-of-7-youth-in-sopore/

There are ongoing strikes against them, I'm sure tables are being turned and the relatives of the victims are now fighting back.

Half the truth? This makes the violence towards the IA Jawan entirely acceptable now that you've posted the "truth in its entirety".

I agree. AFSPA must be quashed as countless countries who give a free reign to their armies, like Pakistan, never needed any form of legislation to serve as justification.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom