What's new

Militants gouge out both eyes of Indian Army jawan in J&K

They have set the bar for how the scum should be treated by the IA.

And all civilized people anywhere.

excitement may apne shayd khud ka coomon sense kho baithe.

Te soldier was previously unconscious,he is now able to speak.

Indians se ese he "bongepan" ki umeed thi.
next tme jab tak mtlb na samjh ao dnt quote me :angry:

Once you started making sense, degenerate, come back. Till then be quiet and watch your cartoons like a good little kid.

Reply sanely or just stfu, k!ke. :smokin:

No wonder the great Hitler was annoyed by you...

'They' implies to trained and sponsered by Pak Military proxy war infiltrators and agents. All know that

Without proof your bold claims remain just that - mere claims

And even I what you said were accurate - then no big deal since india was doing the same vis a vis Bangla Desh in the late 60s/early 70s. So in that regard it would be a good revenge.

However, Kashmiri nationalism is an irreversible indigenous phenomenon. Of course they'll want to expel the occupation forces whom they view as oppressors/occupiers. Human reaction.

'They' implies to trained and sponsered by Pak Military proxy war infiltrators and agents. All know that

Any proof? These guys are same guys that Raw trained against Pakistan..and now they turned on you

Any proof? These guys are same guys that Raw trained against Pakistan..and now they turned on you

Wah wah, kya logic hai. I can understand a troll feeling that India has BLA and other movements in Pakistan, now some genius is claiming that RAW has trained an organization to kill it's own people and separate it's own territory?

EzioAltaïr;4126105 said:
Wah wah, kya logic hai. I can understand a troll feeling that India has BLA and other movements in Pakistan, now some genius is claiming that RAW has trained an organization to kill it's own people and separate it's own territory?

No. RAW trained extremist fighters in Afghanistan, Kashmir etc to fight Pakistan. Now these fighters have gotten out of control. Now these guys are killing indian soldiers in india too...

Simple

thats bad, but the indian army does it, they torture kashmiris, they were monster and gave birth to a monster,

karma anybody?

And even I what you said were accurate - then no big deal since india was doing the same vis a vis Bangla Desh in the late 60s/early 70s. So in that regard it would be a good revenge.
However, Kashmiri nationalism is an irreversible indigenous phenomenon. Of course they'll want to expel the occupation forces whom they view as oppressors/occupiers. Human reaction.
Well then in this case, India uses proxy in Pakistan, is a good revenge. After all it all started back in 1948.
As for Kashmir nationalism, tell me if there are occupation forces, will Baloch saying same about Balochistan, will you accept it ?

How can you term Kashmir terrorism as nationalism and freedom fight.

TTP and Taliban are also fighting to impose their version of Islam.

I mean I can't understand the argument of Pakistanis that bomb blasts in India, Mumbai attack, 20 years insurgency which has claimed civilians and soldiers life, as an independence movement, and justified.

Why a bomb blast in Mumbai, or Poonch be seen as freedom fighters' work, while in Karachi, a heinous crime.

I mean, if you think it as freedom fight, India should help Balochistan "freedom" fighters.

Fair deal ?

So lets call spade a spade. Militants gouged a soldier's eyes, would you give same logic if TTP behead Pakistani soldiers to establish their Islam I mean its a religious war for them.

Who are the victims in this game of Kashmir, innocent civilians and soldiers. We all are sitting at homes, in security, without a threat in our cozy rooms and security of our loved ones.

Keep helping these "freedom fighters", these freedom fighters have turned against you. Look at casualties figure in terrorism in India since 1989, and in Pakistan since 2001.

No. RAW trained extremist fighters in Afghanistan, Kashmir etc to fight Pakistan. Now these fighters have gotten out of control. Now these guys are killing indian soldiers in india too...

Simple

Conspiracy theorism level > 9000

A) Well you asked the proof from World of AQ Khan Nuclear Market
B) you asked proof of OBL from world
C) you ask proof about Kargil also
D) you ask proof about mumbai Killings also

Why you ask world from proof, why world will tell what happening in your country when you don't wanna know itself.

When other Human reacts on muslims then dont cry HUman rights things :) which you are prefect at crying.

Most of 99% terrorist is from PAK and not Kashmir, One day India will send its solders to liberate PAK from Pakistanis.

Simple

I thought it was Hamid Gul, then the Chief of ISI who gave them training.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom