What's new

Message to my pakistani brothers

Happy New Year Indians and Pakistani brothers! :)

Let me tell you all a secret! Though I may misbehave with people from other nationalities on this forum especially from Pakistan, one of my best friends in our group is from Pakistan. :P

Someday things will settle between our countries ( I won't put a timeline since I can't predict ) but when they do our relations will be better than the US and Canada or UK and Germany.

Why? Because "Goras" do a lot of things for their interests while people of our subcontinent regard their relationships and culture very highly.

I've no doubt that sometime in the future (50 or 100 years or may be longer), we'll be model neighbors. :)

Bl[i]tZ;2449042 said:
Let me tell you all a secret! Though I may misbehave with people from other nationalities on this forum especially from Pakistan, one of my best friends in our group is from Pakistan. :P

Its not secret. many peoples share this secret :P

By the way, I wanted to comment on the thread initiators comment that India Pak rivalry is about Hindu Muslim rivalry. 20% Indians are not Hindus and muslims, Sikhs and Christians are at prominent positions. Sorry for the OT remark! :)

PEACE-IS-GOOD-MASTER-5.gif

It's all about love & respect. We respect each other in our personal lives, but we don't do it on an internet forum. We magnify our differences on an internet forum, but we focus on our similarities in real life. Anyways, peace & blessings to all.

Dear pakistani members I have message for you and it is for my Indian brothers too. its a common phenomenon that we have each other but my question is why? Only because of we are Hindu and muslims but my dear friend Its the only reason that a human should hate other human being? Now some of you will say that history says that we killed each other but My dear friends what you think that this hate will give you any benefit. But let me tell you friends hate and war never gives solution of any problem. Yes we have some issues and problems with each others but my friends I dont think you will get any thing .see towards europe and USA they are developed and we are wasting our talent and time for just for our mental satisfaction which is of no use.. Now choice is yours:) happy new year..

7 line kai post main 5 times freind and brother ka use .atleast 6 peg peene kai baad hi itna pyaar nikalta hai.............

any ways wishing all members of PDF Happy New Year

Guys You Have Made Many Members Emotional,And Made Dem exhibit Der Brotherly Relation ..Just This One Thread Have Brought So Much difference BTW Us in PDF ...REMINDS ME ABOUT THE BROTHERLY FEELINGS BTW US BEFORE 1947 FREEDOM STRUGLE ...:-)JAI HO FOR thread strater:-)

Wow, emotions are running high in this thread, huh. Happy new year to all Pakistani and Hindustani brothers. Spread peace and love and may our bitter relations become a thing of past.

nice move by the thread starter , and happy new year to my pakistani brothers , lets hope for good ties between india and pakistan.

Guys don't get caught up in these good will gestures. Do not forget the Pakistani people of Kashmir and their cause.

As for the others, we want nothing to do with them we need to distance ourselves from them.

Brother you are right, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't everything we can to pursue peace with India

In the long run it will benefit both countries.

Bl[i]tZ;2449042 said:
Happy New Year Indians and Pakistani brothers! :)

Someday things will settle between our countries ( I won't put a timeline since I can't predict ) but when they do our relations will be better than the US and Canada or UK and Germany.

Why? Because "Goras" do a lot of things for their interests while people of our subcontinent regard their relationships and culture very highly.

I've no doubt that sometime in the future (50 or 100 years or may be longer), we'll be model neighbors. :)

Tere moun may ghee shakar...

May both of us live to see that day

Dear pakistani members I have message for you and it is for my Indian brothers too. its a common phenomenon that we have each other but my question is why? Only because of we are Hindu and muslims but my dear friend Its the only reason that a human should hate other human being? Now some of you will say that history says that we killed each other but My dear friends what you think that this hate will give you any benefit. But let me tell you friends hate and war never gives solution of any problem. Yes we have some issues and problems with each others but my friends I dont think you will get any thing .see towards europe and USA they are developed and we are wasting our talent and time for just for our mental satisfaction which is of no use.. Now choice is yours:) happy new year..

Dear brother. Your post is one of the best posts I have read in a long time.

Some of my posts may be anti-Indian, but in my heart -of-hearts I yearn for friendship, love, prosperity and "bhai-charaa" between the two neighbors. May we live to see the day!

also, along the lines of what Blitz said, we need to get out of everything "gora" is superior mentality. People of both nations are guilty of this. We should work towards peace and not be used as tools of the West against one another.

indians are not our brothers. indians hate the very existence of Pakistan and hate Pakistanis. Go visit their forums to see what indians feel about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Dont be so gullible Pakistanis, know your enemy.

Back
Top Bottom