What's new

Message to my pakistani brothers

The ironic part is that Indians and Pakistanis becomes best of friends when they are abroad, while they fight to death when they are in their country or forums like this.

If at all a war is gonna be bwt india vs pakistan or india vs china in future it would be in defence forums and youtube...cos trolls r increasing here nowadays den In real life scenarios lolz:-):-).

Anyway Let This New Year Bring A New Heartly Relationship Between INDIA-PAKISTAN-CHINA...:-)

Nice Post .. I agree

In New Year Let us Think about the Poor and Needy people by joining hands together ...

I started same topic on defneceforumindia after i experienced so much hate there :) Message is same for Pakistani fellows here

My message to blind nationalist

I have read some posts/topics of Indian members here and it seem most of them lack ability to have conversation in decent and civilised manners. They get their sense of pride and patriotism after insulting and bashing other nations by calling Pakistani as ****, porki, sex/donkey lovers and for them Pakistan has nothing beside terrorism. Moderators even allow such racist remarks. Patriotism although a noble sentiment can lead to more dangerous nationalism and racism. Hate should not come from love but politicians like to use these feeling to start wars and conflicts for interests or territory. I came here to share some opinions and clarify some misunderstanding exist between peoples across the borders but how can you have positive debate and reasoning with such blind haters who cannot control their negative emotions during debate and start bashing others without bringing any counter arguments .

Now i understand why this forums dont have any Pakistani/Bangladeshi/sri lankan members. When we will learn that goodness or badness of peoples don't depend on their location/nationality or religion. I would agree that some countries might have bad leaders and wrong policies who cause their people to think and act in ways that are wrong. And, all over the world, every country has good people and bad people. We must judge everyone individually, on their character, not on their racial/ethnic/religious background. We are human before we are anything else. Each of us must determine within the depths of our souls what it is we really wish to promote on these forums. If we continue to perpetuate and promote attitudes of hate which are cancerous and deadly to an allegedly peaceseeking world, we will continue to reap the results of that hate in a variety of ways.

I'm amazed every day,
at the things people do and say.
No thought to the pain,
these people are oblivious and vain.

The animosity they inflict,
the words too quick.
There should be shame
and responsibility of blame.

Negative slurs and racial epithets,
should never be tolerated and yet
Some people laugh and think it's okay,
to show prejudice in this way.

Until the shoes is on the other foot,
tell them it's wrong in your book.
Maybe if we all take the time to say,
this is not acceptable in any way.

The hate and cruelty will stop,
if not, we can say we gave it our best shot

I started same topic on defneceforumindia after i experienced so much hate there :) Message is same for Pakistani fellows here

bachy ab maza aya ? mujhy bol bol ker thak gai dunya ke join kero indian froums per mery baap ki tuba . jab se main arab forums per apni halat dekhi hai tab se tuba ker liya hahahah . kuch arabic forums per jf-17 ko kuta bhi kaha jata hai :lol: to kuch per all time losser failed jet . to kaheen per scrap . main samjha samjha ker thak gya tab samjh ayee argue kerny ka faida nhi hai .:lol:

jab apny bhaiyoon ka ye haal hai to indians ke sath honeymoon per jana kesa ho ga :rofl:

bachy ab maza aya ? mujhy bol bol ker thak gai dunya ke join kero indian froums per mery baap ki tuba . jab se main arab forums per apni halat dekhi hai tab se tuba ker liya hahahah . kuch arabic forums per jf-17 ko kuta bhi kaha jata hai :lol: to kuch per all time losser failed jet . to kaheen per scrap . main samjha samjha ker thak gya tab samjh ayee argue kerny ka faida nhi hai .:lol:

jab apny bhaiyoon ka ye haal hai to indians ke sath honeymoon per jana kesa ho ga :rofl:

ahhahha mein yea sab kuch he observe karne gayea tha :P ..i will admit that there were some nice members as well..lakin majority to bus bashing ko tarasti ha ..muje dekh kar ase laga jasa bakra hath lag gayea un k :D

Most Indians here seem totally different than those who exist there :woot:

ahhahha mein yea sab kuch he observe karne gayea tha :P ..i will admit that there were some nice members as well..lakin majority to bus bashing ko tarasti ha ..muje dekh kar ase laga jasa bakra hath lag gayea un k :D

Most Indians here seem totally different than those who exist there :woot:

yahaan main hoon na un ka guru . wo sab meri protction main hain or sab apny guru ki waga se hi chup rehty hain . :lol:

ab guru ko yehi na shuru ho jana mery bacho:rofl: guru ka maan rakh lena:angel:

yahaan main hoon na un ka guru . wo sab meri protction main hain or sab apny guru ki waga se hi chup rehty hain . :lol:

ab guru ko yehi na shuru ho jana mery bacho:rofl: guru ka maan rakh lena:angel:

Sri Guru Nanak Imran khan Ji ki laaj abb tumare hath mein ha sathyoo lol :D

dekhna in ki Dhoti na utar dena :laugh:

Sri Guru Nanak Imran khan Ji ki laaj abb tumare hath mein ha sathyoo lol :D

dekhna in ki Dhoti na utar dena :laugh:

nhi hum ne bhi kachi goliyaan nhi kheeli humy pata hai hamary team members hamari laaj rakhy gay . voting main mujhy sab se ziada vote indians hi dety hain akher koi to waga hai na :tup:

nhi hum ne bhi kachi goliyaan nhi kheeli humy pata hai hamary team members hamari laaj rakhy gay . voting main mujhy sab se ziada vote indians hi dety hain akher koi to waga hai na :tup:

wajja yea he ha k you stay away from serious and political controversial topics :)

lakin achi baat ha and we know respect begets respect

some of my best friends are pakistanis ..........here is to all the punjabis .....

HaRRY pANNU AND Humble The poet

happy new year guys .....:cheers:
emotional kar dita ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys don't get caught up in these good will gestures. Do not forget the Pakistani people of Kashmir and their cause.

As for the others, we want nothing to do with them we need to distance ourselves from them.

Back
Top Bottom