What's new

Message to my pakistani brothers

Guys don't get caught up in these good will gestures. Do not forget the Pakistani people of Kashmir and their cause.

As for the others, we want nothing to do with them we need to distance ourselves from them.
man if you have issues ..take them some place else ...post reported

pakistan_india-flags-640_s640x427.jpg

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Bharati zyda tar te chawal hunday ah, bur Punjabi/Sikh lokh chungay banday ah.

Happy New Year guys; i'm here in my garden around a fire barbeque enjoying the fireworks with family and laptop on the chair surfing the net every 10mins...

Enjoy the NEW YEAR!!:)

Oh no, not again.

Dear God please get back these Aman-ki-Tamasha people back to reality :rolleyes:

Anyway Happy New year.

ohhh man we start new year before few hors kuch der ke liye to insaan ban jao please :D

Bharati zyda tar te chawal hunday ah, bur Punjabi/Sikh lokh chungay banday ah.
its not like that bro ...i think that guy who started the thread is not a punjabi ....and most of the Indians have replied postively...but then there are some idiots...ignore those jerks

I have nothing against Pakistanis, but when they start talking shyte about my country and my people, I will obviously retaliate, any self respecting person would. Same goes for Indians I think, if you say shyte about Pakistan and Pakistanis they will retaliate too.

So the key is to not insult others if you don't want to get insulted.

Hope this will be a better, prosperous and peaceful year for India-Pakistan. Lets keep the trolling to a moderate level:enjoy:

I have a lot of Hindu friends, both Pakistani & Indian, & I think of them as my brothers & sisters (or sometimes a bit more, just kidding). Anyways, it is important for a brother/sister to act like one, regardless of religion, ethnicity & nationality. We are all human beings, & we must respect humanity. We all share common values based on love, compassion, patience & tolerance. Godspeed, & may everyone have a blessed New Year. May you be successful in whatever you aspire to do.

Back
Top Bottom