What's new

Message to my pakistani brothers

Happy new year.
But lets not get excited,ground realities are very different.

^^ wake up my freind the war's already on ! wether you like it or not barring few should i say raomantic fool's in either side of border general sentiment is of hate , but never the less we can remain as normal naighbour's if not good naighbour's , as some one said ' youn to hame maloom hai Jannat ki hakeekat lekin dil behlane ko Ghalib khayal achha hai '

Why you don't like the the pioneers of peace?

Blockage of transit aid has put every one in right place.
I see blockade as guarante of peace in the region.

Your welcome doesn't matter to me... and all troubles of Pakistan have roots in bharat.

Well it's true that some of roots of troubles in Pakistan are in Bharat, But none of any Indian member of PDF is responsible for this, none of any common Indian who wakes up early in the morning to go to job work hard and come back tired is responsible for this. It's all those agencies are to be blamed which are similar to our agencies to be blamed for creating problem for them. Neither they are clean nor we, but someone has to take a responsibility of trying to make things alright. And if he says so, it doesn't means he has been sent here from Indian government to settle the issues. He was just sharing his opinion,thought or whatever you say it possibly it was positive. Now you have a common sense that he cannot do what you want him to, like ''first tell your gov. to do this,'' musharraf wanted to have a friendship with you, but where was your government that time?'' how come he knows. He didn't mean it governmently, but publicly,communities and socially. If you didn't like his sugguestions or thought, you can simply leave a thread and have fun in creating threads like ''indian girl commited suicide'','' indian chief caught while dancing and all other embarassing stuff. It's not only people in us who hates them, but many are from them who also hates us, but, if anybody says something good, so it's social manner that you praise him rather than apna saara dhuk aur rona dhona khol kar beth jana uske saamne. Some people never change, so that's what i meant that you should either praise him or don't post hereas usually people like you here cry '' see,see that person is trolling, this hindi aor that hindi is trolling'' but sometimes becomes a victim of selfmade trolling. And btw, offcourse my welcome or GO doesn't matters you anything and it shouldn't be,as it's your decision to come or go nobody's else,i don't mind even if you sleep here if you wish to.

The unfortunate truth is that Pakistan and India will always be enemies until the Kashmir issue is solved.

The unfortunate truth is that Pakistan and India will always be enemies until the Kashmir issue is solved.
You stay within P-O-K we stay in j&k..Thats it problem is solved..
R u happy now ???
BTW, Happy new year to all forum buddies..

Back
Top Bottom