What's new

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2012

Nahi janab.....jab itney Indians ko bardasht kartey hain......tu bindas. !!

:lol: Bardasht is driven by business compulsions and not a big heart mate.. ;) Disguising that as goodness of heart also reflects on the Zehaniyat ;)

If there were Indian mods they would be banning every Pakistani they could get their hands on. This would become Indian defense forum 2.
I don't think so. They might be banning more Indians instead. :D

Iranian MOD???:what:
I thought there were only Arabic, Chinese n Turk international MODs...

Only Pak frndly country member have been allowed become international MOD...:tdown:
but this is off topic so better leave it...

On topic:
I would nominate
@VCheng
@SpArK
@Zabaniya
@Armstrong
@KRAIT
@vsdoc

There was an Iranian mod, what happened to that mod is one of the mysteries of PDF. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread makes me sad.... :(.

I guess popularity automatically goes out the window with authority. :cry:

I actually i agree with u to some extent...

I liked the old Mosa more but i think after u become MOD u have to quit trolling(to some extent:D) but don't worry i vote for Mosa...:enjoy:

Just the abuse of. :whistle:

I have 0 tolerance to the abusive, disgusting and repulsive "W" word. And all other sectarian and racist comments. I just simply can't stand it.

Other than that you will be ok. :)

I actually i agree with u to some extent...

I liked the old Mosa more but i think after u become MOD u have to quit trolling but don't worry i vote for Mosa...:enjoy:

Oh the old days, I was in constant warfare most people here can not even imagine half of it :lol:

Me the lone wolf against a pack of Hyeenas. It was ugly, it was messy, but in the end I came out on top :)

Like directly kidnapping him & placing there man on his place & changing his flags to US & naming him as KingMamba??? :D

Dammit, someone tell Netayahoooo we are compromised. :eek: :cry:

wah beta, thread badla toh bhai badal gaya, uss thread meh toh mey bhai tha??? :lol:

Kyah Bhai lar nai sakte??

I have 0 tolerance to the abusive, disgusting and repulsive "W" word. And all other sectarian and racist comments. I just simply can't stand it.

Other than that you will be ok. :)

Fair enough. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom