What's new

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2012

Many people putting life at risk.... If this people are liars than world Goverment should leave them alone.... Why targeting us.... Am not against american people or good tall greys (which are few in numbers).... Am against bad tall greys, aggressive greys, reptilians and world goverment.... We have right to informed humans about everything.... Big Bang did happened but it was created to have a life on Earth.... Number 9 important in our solar system because it was created that way.... After big bang happened all the planets were propel towards solar ring and placed exactly as planned.... i proved it many times while i havent got any answer to debunk that claim.... MI6, CIA should stop killing innocent people around world....
Many UFO researchers die under mysterious circumstances | USAHM Conspiracy News

and this is why isro22222 should be the only choice:)

Pakistanis should nominate indians and vice versa with all nationalities- that will make sense-

The current criteria warrants an India member of the year due to sheer bruteforce of indian numbers- which is unfair-

Shahid Afridi was right-
Indians are small hearted-
They should increase their heart capacity to atleast nominate equal numbers of members of other nationalities-

Hence, there are only an Arabic, Chinese and Iranian Moderators. ;)

Pakistanis should nominate indians and vice versa with all nationalities- that will make sense-
The current criteria warrants an India member of the year due to sheer bruteforce of indian numbers- which is unfair-
Shahid Afridi was right-
Indians are small hearted-
They should increase their heart capacity to atleast nominate equal numbers of members of other nationalities-
Bhai mere, an Indian will agree more and accept views of an Indian because of commonality. Same way you and Chinese people think about India. Its just obvious.

Every person is free to have an opinion. Don't tell me your favorite cricketers will be mostly from India if you have to pick favorites from India and Pakistan players.

Chote dil ki baat kahan se aa gayi ?

Why dont you just say you need an Indian to be awarded member of the year whatever criteria that may warrant-

9 indians in the list and only 2 Pakistani atleast be fair you visible biased indian-

Lagta hai ki jonasad bhai naraj hai kiyuki koi bhi inka name nhi lia.:lol:

for me Member of the year is

1) VCheng
2) Sashan
3) Arsalan
4) Shamk9 / khanz

and every participant of Your photography thread

Hence, there are only an Arabic, Chinese and Iranian Moderators. ;)

Iranian MOD???:what:
I thought there were only Arabic, Chinese n Turk international MODs...

Only Pak frndly country member have been allowed become international MOD...:tdown:
but this is off topic so better leave it...

On topic:
I would nominate
@VCheng
@SpArK
@Zabaniya
@Armstrong
@KRAIT
@vsdoc

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom