What's new

Maybe we have forgotten Kashmir?

I'll see your Indians killed in Afghanistan and raise you 10 times Pakistanis killed in Pakistan ;)

Dont try and play maths on terrorism victims... Your numbers are very weak... ;)

We have enough Muslims of our own to influence Afghanistan ;)

Don;t forget the Kashmir insurgency, which could have destroyed India itself if the Naxalite insurgency and the Khalistan insurgency all happening simultaneously and the ULFA.

There are too many cracks in India.

You are lucky to have survived so many uprisings. Many countries don't. The only reason you survived is becuase of India sheer popluation.
Had India had the population of Russia or Japan, India might have collapsed. :azn:

The naxalite insurgency which is more than 40+ years old is still happening.

Don;t forget the Dantewada massacre of 75+ police officiers.

I am talking for strategic reason.
which can be resolved with bilateral agreemwnts..we also have IRT ...and i know u r going to speak about water terrorism and all that media cood stuff..but one thing..not just pakistan is suffering from floods..even india does..ita a natural calamity

I would appreciate normal Pakistanis opinion and Hamid Gul and his cotery have extremist views and represent the Jihadii group, and even on this forum a few saner Pakistanis advocate peaceful discussed resolution for the issue and feel it should not come between relations,
and again there's the aggressive jihadii bunch.

We only hope for Pakistans and its future's sake that the jihadii bunch does not influence and overpower the saner people of Pakistan.

So in the end it really depends on who all comes under that everyone you seem to have spoken to.

and what do you think will happen in 2015? I hope u are not expecting Zaid Hamid on his white horse starting the Gazwa e Hind campaign with his lightened sword conquering red fort.
Did I say Ghazwa i Hind?

lol, I'm just saying India won;t have its influence. Pakistan's influence is Afghanistan is too great, through shared religion, history, and marriages.

Most Pathans don't even recognize the Durand line or the Hindu Kush mountains as a border, they just see it as a bunch of mountains thats it.

I'll see your Indians killed in Afghanistan and raise you 10 times Pakistanis killed in Pakistan ;)

Dont try and play maths on terrorism victims... Your numbers are very weak... ;)

We have enough Muslims of our own to influence Afghanistan ;)

Oh really and how can the Muslims of India pull Afghanistan into India's influence. Pray tell?

When Pakistan is already there? :lol:

I would appreciate normal Pakistanis opinion and Hamid Gul and his cotery have extremist views and represent the Jihadii group, and even on this forum a few saner Pakistanis advocate peaceful discussed resolution for the issue and feel it should not come between relations,
and again there's the aggressive jihadii bunch.

We only hope for Pakistans and its future's sake that the jihadii bunch does not influence and overpower the saner people of Pakistan.

So in the end it really depends on who all comes under that everyone you seem to have spoken to.

and what do you think will happen in 2015? I hope u are not expecting Zaid Hamid on his white horse starting the Gazwa e Hind campaign with his lightened sword conquering red fort.

Hamid Gul is not an extremist. He is one of the most widely respected ISI officiers in Pakistan. lol, anyone who disagrees with you has extremist views. lol

Admittedly, my interaction with Afghans is not a scientific poll. But from my interactions, they hate Pakistan more than they hate India - if they do indeed hate India. It is one thing to have a friendly regime, another to have a friendly population. The Shah of Iran and USA were allies but the the Iranians hated the Americans. Simply because the Taliban were your allies doesn't mean the people of Afghanistan loved you or thought of you as allies.

Go talk to the Afghanistanis in Pakistan. Ask them what they think of Pakistan. :lol:

They say its their second home. lol :lol:

Don;t listen to the biased media like AFP or Huffington post, which had lied repeatedly for 10 years about the war in Afghanistan.

Now the truth is coming out.

India had been to generous to Pakistan for sharing and you guys never stop creating hurdles of hydro-electric projects

Oh really generosity? Give me a break. Lets first settle the Kashmir dispute according to just and moral principles first.

Then we can talk generosity. Generosity my foot!

lol India rode the back of Nato in the war in Afghanistan in 2001. lol, do you think the Afghanistanis think of India now?

Even the Tajiks and the Uzbeks are in the Taliban now. The Taliban is no longer exclusively a Pathan movement as it was in the beginning.

Its now a religious-nationalistic movement now to unite Afghanistan into one country.

Why do you think there are so many Green on Blue attacks in Afghanistan?

Isn;t it obvious? Pathans, Uzbeks, and Tajiks have put aside their differences and now want their country back from occupation.

Don;t forget the Kashmir insurgency, which could have destroyed India itself if the Naxalite insurgency and the Khalistan insurgency all happening simultaneously and the ULFA.

There are too many cracks in India.

You are lucky to have survived so many uprisings. Many countries don't. The only reason you survived is becuase of India sheer popluation.
Had India had the population of Russia or Japan, India might have collapsed. :azn:

The naxalite insurgency which is more than 40+ years old is still happening.

Don;t forget the Dantewada massacre of 75+ police officiers.

These groups are kids before TTP

These groups are kids before TTP

TTP are almost gone. but the Naxalites are still in India isn;t it funny.

There was even an article bu an Indian army man praising Pakistani forces military exploits agianst TTP in Swat lol. Should look at the link?

Go talk to the Afghanistanis in Pakistan. Ask them what they think of Pakistan. :lol:

They say its their second home. lol :lol:

Don;t listen to the biased media like AFP or Huffington post, which had lied repeatedly for 10 years about the war in Afghanistan.

Now the truth is coming out.

Pakshah are you pashtun?

Oh really generosity? Give me a break. Lets first settle the Kashmir dispute according to just and moral principles first.

Then we can talk generosity. Generosity my foot!

lol India rode the back of Nato in the war in Afghanistan in 2001. lol, do you what the Afghanistanis think of India now.

Even the Tajiks and the Uzbeks are in the Taliban now. The Taliban is no longer exclusively a Pathan movement as it was in the beginning.

Its now a religious-nationalistic movement now to unite Afghanistan into one country.

Why do you think there are so many Green on Blue attacks in Afghanistan?

Isn;t it obvious? Pathans, Uzbeks, and Tajiks have put aside their differences and now want their country back from occupation.

Miltarily and economically you are just 1/10th of India, so we know your Kashmir obsession won't generate any fruits. Americans recently announced that drone strikes will continue after 2014 so nothing gonna change for Pakistan.

Now even the newly constituted ANA find it very easy to conduct military operation in Pakistan, so don't tell me fantasies about Taliban.

TTP are almost gone. but the Naxalites are still in India isn;t it funny.

There was even an article bu an Indian army man praising Pakistani forces military exploits agianst TTP in Swat lol. Should look at the link?

All most gone, oh really, I heard yesterday they killed 8 policemen.

Did I say Ghazwa i Hind?

lol, I'm just saying India won;t have its influence. Pakistan's influence is Afghanistan is too great, through shared religion, history, and marriages.

Most Pathans don't even recognize the Durand line or the Hindu Kush mountains as a border, they just see it as a bunch of mountains thats it.

Oh really and how can the Muslims of India pull Afghanistan into India's influence. Pray tell?

When Pakistan is already there? :lol:

Hamid Gul is not an extremist. He is one of the most widely respected ISI officiers in Pakistan. lol, anyone who disagrees with you has extremist views. lol

You didn't talk about Gazwa e Hind? can I say the concept looks silly to you now?
If its a yes then thats exactly what the writer is putting forward. The older generation believed in it wholeheartedly, they thought they could conquer Kashmir and Indi, the wrath and fury of the Martial Muslim army who are 10 times stronger will once again conquer the infidels.
But the new generation does not bbother with this claptrap, hence the 50ish Zaid Hamid types are out to influence the jazba of the youth of Pakistan and find them laid back and not exactly violent in thought towards their enemy or the taliban or towards extremism - remember I am talking of the normal Pakistani youth and not the extremist jihadii influenced one's.

You have not given a coherent reply to what will happen beyond 2015 so is it ok to say u r confused about it and dont really know what will happen in 2015 and that you can just hope that the 90's taliban situation will return back to Afghanistan.

So lets assume what u hope for does happen and taliban again take over Afg, how does that benefit Pakistan and the Kashmir cause? are you saying that Pakistan will once again gain control of the mujahadeens and the jihaadiis and that will get u Kashmir back?

I mean really? :lol:

You were talking about afghans in Pakistan that's why i asked.

Are these afghans pro Pakistan?

My Ammi says yes. Almost all of them are, except for few retarded goons that like Bacha Khan. Most people hate Bacha Khan's guts and think hes cursed *****. Imgaine sending hundreds of Pathans to be protesting the British and then to be shot dead!

I mean really? :lol:

don't you follow news, now border fire is common in Pak-Afghzn border and they enter in Pakistan very easily. You can google how Pakistan government protesting such move.

You were talking about afghans in Pakistan that's why i asked.

Are these afghans pro Pakistan?

Afghans love Pakistan, is this some sort of joke.

Back
Top Bottom