What's new

Maybe we have forgotten Kashmir?

You didn't talk about Gazwa e Hind? can I say the concept looks silly to you now?
If its a yes then thats exactly what the writer is putting forward. The older generation believed in it wholeheartedly, they thought they could conquer Kashmir and Indi, the wrath and fury of the Martial Muslim army who are 10 times stronger will once again conquer the infidels.
But the new generation does not bbother with this claptrap, hence the 50ish Zaid Hamid types are out to influence the jazba of the youth of Pakistan and find them laid back and not exactly violent in thought towards their enemy or the taliban or towards extremism - remember I am talking of the normal Pakistani youth and not the extremist jihadii influenced one's.

You have not given a coherent reply to what will happen beyond 2015 so is it ok to say u r confused about it and dont really know what will happen in 2015 and that you can just hope that the 90's taliban situation will return back to Afghanistan.

So lets assume what u hope for does happen and taliban again take over Afg, how does that benefit Pakistan and the Kashmir cause? are you saying that Pakistan will once again gain control of the mujahadeens and the jihaadiis and that will get u Kashmir back?

I don;t think any Pakistani wants anything to do with India. As for conquering India, well, it can happen again. but thats not the point the topic.

Why are you listening to Zaid Hamid? Its Hamid Gul who people take seriously.

Zaid Hamid says a lot of stuff which most people don't take seriously.

Only Hamid Gul is taken seriously.

don't you follow news, now border fire is common in Pak-Afghzn border and they enter in Pakistan very easily. You can google how Pakistan government protesting such move.

Afghans love Pakistan, is this some sort of joke.

Yeah , yeah, keep reading CNN, BBC, Huffington Post, and Skynews. lol.

Go ask the Afghan refugees. Why do they come to Pakistan? :lol: Why not Iran? or Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan?

I mean there are other countries in the region no? LOL!

don't you follow news, now border fire is common in Pak-Afghzn border and they enter in Pakistan very easily. You can google how Pakistan government protesting such move.

Lol i follow the news.

I was laughing on their way of attack.

First TTP terrorists after them afghan soldiers under the cover of NATO choppers attacking with a force of 500+ people and attacking on a Pakistani post of 25 people and still only able to enter few meters inside Pakistan and then thrown back into afghanistan. :lol:

This is how much capable they are.

Not to forget their army runs on 90% aid money which is going to reduce very much after withdrawal.

@Don: Bro, Afghan were never at your side, Those who were on your side were Taliban. Taliban were not only Afghani but there were many Pakistani (regular Pak Fauji as well) as well.

If Afghan were your frnd, you wouldn't have imposed Taliban rule on them. Now when Taliban is on margin, Afghan is back to there real mood.

Proof:
1. Time to time Afghan fire mortar on Pakistan .
2. Afghan govt blame pakistan for terrorism , recently there Primier said "COnspiracy to kill is hatced in Paksiatn"

and so on....

Don't live in la la land.. :P

Afghans love Pakistan, is this some sort of joke.

The only portion of afghans who do hate Pakistan are dari speaker.

These are merely 5% of the population.

The reason you see all afghans hating Pakistan on web is dari speakers are most well off among afghans they have access to media. Most of the time you speak to dari speakers that's why you get a wrong image of them.

Pashtuns the largest population of afghanistan don not hate Pakistan.

@Don: Bro, Afghan were never at your side, Those who were on your side were Taliban. Taliban were not only Afghani but there were many Pakistani (regular Pak Fauji as well) as well.

If Afghan were your frnd, you wouldn't have imposed Taliban rule on them. Now when Taliban is on margin, Afghan is back to there real mood.

Proof:
2. Afghan govt blame pakistan for terrorism , recently there Primier said "COnspiracy to kill is hatced in Paksiatn"

and so on....

lol, why so many green on blue attacks now lol. Do you even know whats going in Afghanistan?

Taliban is a relio-nationalistic movement now. All ethnicities of Afghanistan are in the Taliban, with maybe the exception of the Hazaras. But even then they know its wise not to annoy the majority.

lol the Afghan government is merely puppet government.

Lets see what happens in the next few years. I think some Indian members are in a real surprise.:lol:

didn't you see the headlines sweety Indian boys.

USA accepts Taliban as a reality.

Thats a far cry from the many years ago when George w Bush said "We don't negotiatiate with terrorists"

LOL :woot:

WOW LOL :lol:

Lol i follow the news.

First TTP terrorists after them afghan soldiers under the cover of NATO choppers attacking with a force of 500+ people and attacking on a Pakistani post of 25 people and still only able to enter few meters inside Pakistan and then thrown back into afghanistan. :lol:

Not to forget their army runs on 90% aid money which is going to reduce very much after withdrawal.

Pakistani are planning too much for Withdrawal, Don't be glad, the funding will come from other sources, World is committed of Terror free Afghan... :) Good Taliban can not take over Afghans...

lol, why so many green on blue attacks now lol. Do you even know whats going in Afghanistan?

Taliban is a relio-nationalistic movement now. All ethnicities of Afghanistan are in the Taliban, with maybe the exception of the Hazaras. But even then they know its wise not to annoy the majority.

lol the Afghan government is merely puppet government.

Lets see what happens in the next few years. I think some Indian members are in a real surprise.:lol:

didn't you see the headlines sweety Indian boys.

USA accepts Taliban as a reality.

Thats a far cry from the many years ago when George w Bush said "We don't negotiatiate with terrorists"

LOL :woot:

WOW LOL :lol:

Dr Kalam says "Its good to dream.." Keep dreaming..

Proof:

and so on....

Read post # 50.

Two of my relatives often go to kabul for trade they have experienced it too.

Lol i follow the news.

Afghan forces will have budget of 4.1 billion dollar after withdrawal and whats urs? :azn:
Question is not of their capability,its smthng else.Even if you manage to stop 8 out of 10 then even they will do blast people.
and other point is your capability,you cant go inside afganistan to get them else you request them to stop.

Pakistani are planning too much for Withdrawal, Don't be glad, the funding will come from other sources, World is committed of Terror free Afghan... :) Good Taliban can not take over Afghans...

Do you know why americans are negotiating with taliban rather than killing them?

@PakShh no, your very own dawn news. :lol:

Even Dawn news talks a lot of crap, because they copy some of their articles from AFP.

I have to yet to see any article in Dawn saying Afghanistanis dislike Pakistan. Only the BBC says that. :lol:

I wouldn't believe it based on my Ammi's accounts.

Don;t forget the Kashmir insurgency, which could have destroyed India itself if the Naxalite insurgency and the Khalistan insurgency all happening simultaneously and the ULFA.

There are too many cracks in India.

You are lucky to have survived so many uprisings. Many countries don't. The only reason you survived is becuase of India sheer popluation.

You are right.. Many countries do not have it in themselves to survive a separatist movement. The country of Bangladesh is a testament to that..:D

The naxalite insurgency which is more than 40+ years old is still happening.

Don;t forget the Dantewada massacre of 75+ police officiers.
Do you want me to remind you when the 1st independence war of Balochistan was fought and how many multiples of 75 security personnel are massacred every year in Pakistan by the likes of BLA and TTP which some of you believe are supported by India ??

As I said before, do not play math on the terrorism body count. YOur numbers are just too weak...

Don;t forget the Kashmir insurgency, which could have destroyed India itself if the Naxalite insurgency and the Khalistan insurgency all happening simultaneously and the ULFA.

There are too many cracks in India.

You are lucky to have survived so many uprisings. Many countries don't. The only reason you survived is becuase of India sheer popluation.
Had India had the population of Russia or Japan, India might have collapsed. :azn:

The naxalite insurgency which is more than 40+ years old is still happening.

Don;t forget the Dantewada massacre of 75+ police officiers.

You just do brain fart,nothing else.

There is no kashmir insurgency.
ULFA is almost dead with few living outside.
Khalistan only exist outside india and in dreams only.
I accept maoist upto some extent but not like ttp doing with pakistan.
The number of people pakistan losses in 1 month due to terrorism is even more than india loss in 1 year.

Afghan forces will have budget of 4.1 billion dollar after withdrawal and whats urs? :azn:

6.4 billion dollar excluding salaries including salaries about 8 to 10 billion dollars.

Question is not of their capability,its smthng else.Even if you manage to stop 8 out of 10 then even they will do blast people.
and other point is your capability,you cant go inside afganistan to get them else you request them to stop.

Ok lets wait and watch those who are not able to do it with others support are thinking that they will do it without support.

Back
Top Bottom