What's new

Maulvi fazlullah is sabotaging peace talks

we must understand there were two groups negotiating this peace deal

Pakistan(and not PMLN or immy bhai) and the Talibans

who ever is doing the peace deal, the ganja brothers or who ever, they are atleast representing Pakistan and we should all see that pak army also represents pakistan

its not our fault if some rouge elements shoot our soldiers and then some guys like @Pak-one become apologists that hey, it was not talibans infact

this is not our problem when some rouge elements kill us, its their mess

Talibans must immediately apologise and try to hand over those elements who destroyed the peace deal

some thing must be done in order to continue that peace deal

we must all understand that in order to claim the writ of the state we must act like one, and not beggars

forget america, they are just escaping from the mess they made, we have to live in our country, we are not escaping from this night mare

so need to better prepare for this situation

talibans cannot have upper hand in the peace deal

the conditions should be plain and simple, talibans need to accept the writ of the state, talibans need to lay down arms and to hand over those who did the terrorism, other wise there should be only bullets

Last edited by a moderator:
We actualy dont have the resources to Man or fence the whole Durand line

I am in peshawer because i am in secret service and works for RAW, Afghan intelligence agency and CIA. Pachas mulko ki police meray pichay parri howi hey and i always say "catch me if you can".

You are a relaxed guy, remain that way.

@A.Rafay | I will not tolerate this 'afghan refugee' crap any longer for @Pak-one . He displays a Pakistani flag, which means he's as much of a Pakistani as you and me. Just because he has different views to the established wisdom, doesn't mean we should start 'de-citizenship' drive on our fellow brothers and sisters.

Future compliance is mandatory, please don't make me repeat this.

The problem here is, that Fazulullah is not independent, as much as you'd like to say it, Fazlullah operates under the TTP, you take out the name of TTP from Mullah Radio's movement and you'll just be left with a handful of terrorists. The problem here is lack of knowledge in this regard.

Fazulullah was provided with manpower, by Baitullah Mehsud, Fazulullah never had the resources or enough manpower to take on the FC (Remember FC's Op of 2007?), it was only after Baitullah Mehsud offered him the money and resources. There's a famous Intel report about this, Fazlullah was then getting paid even more than the main TTP guys, of course, by a a foreign source, which started to deal with Fazlullah directly.

This thing disturbed the relationship between Swat chapter and 'Emirate' of Waziristan for some time, but when Fazlullah was out of terrorists, he again had to approach Baitullah Mehsud. The Op of early 2008 will tell the story, suddenly the TTP in Swat regrouped and started attacking Military after the General Elections.

This is a very complicated issue, and I can go on about writing pages about this stuff, but bottomline is, Fazlullah may have carried out this strike without any formal approval by Hakimullah, but even if he had asked for such a approval, I'm sure they'd have went ahead with it. At least this is what is being implied from their current stance.

Dont be so naive!! There can be no talks with Indian lead TTP. #6278 in Indian Military Picture thread should be proof enough to open your eyes as to the rats that we are dealing with. PTI supporters need to see that those TTP are filled with ''diaper headed rats'' posing to be Pakistanis. We can never have peace with those bast@rds that killed around 40,000 or our people.

@Pakone...
If as you claim that TTP is trying to hide it's internal cracks,in order to show it's strength then I will consider it as huge mistake by them,as this will not help them to hide their internal crisis but it will cause decrease of TTP's support.
On the other hand,it shows that TTP has no moral to hold peace dialouges and seems like they are mocking of such agreement,as a result of which Pakistan army will not prefer to compromise and peaceful elements will be reduced as well as next time government will be pressurized while making policy to set agressive/reactive mode.
So,technically....TTP has made huge mistake by accepting this attack.
Personally, I am more convinced that it was pre-planned attempt,I have predicted this mockery before.

You are a relaxed guy, remain that way.

@A.Rafay | I will not tolerate this 'afghan refugee' crap any longer for @Pak-one . He displays a Pakistani flag, which means he's as much of a Pakistani as you and me. Just because he has different views to the established wisdom, doesn't mean we should start 'de-citizenship' drive on our fellow brothers and sisters.

Future compliance is mandatory, please don't make me repeat this.

He hates me! I didnt had anything against him! Im not even against his opinion! Seriously! :confused:
You wont be repeating that! :tup:

Some people on this forum think that what USA and British and Russia couldn't do we could do let them live in false paradise their stupidity would only result in 50000 of losses growing up to 500000 and these secular would have blood of those who would be killed on their hands

When our losses reach 500,000 you and your families will be in HELL already and not enjoying life in ISLAMABAD.

When our losses reach 500,000 you and your families will be in HELL already and not enjoying life in ISLAMABAD.

If you are reffering to Taliban sir they would be still there sir and for your information reports are now coming that Taliban are returning to swat

Some people on this forum think that what USA and British and Russia couldn't do we could do let them live in false paradise their stupidity would only result in 50000 of losses growing up to 500000 and these secular would have blood of those who would be killed on their hands

Though , I expect nothing better , I repeat nothing better from your extremist lot , this is extremely disgusting to see a Pakistani proudly celebrating the death of 50,000 of his own brethren and warning of more deaths to Pakistanis ! Migrate to the Islamic prosperous Afghan land with highest quality of life if you do not like this country .

P.S As for the United States , Russia and Britain , they are doing way better than the so called Graveyard of Empire which is literally a graveyard itself in every aspect . Time to wake up and look at some facts . Afghans couldn't get their act together , kept killing each other and couldn't work for betterment of their country whilst the infidels did , something to be proud of ? What exactly are you boasting about even ? The Afghanistan of today , is exactly the same what Alexander saw , when he came here in his times :azn:

USA, Russia and British could not conquer someone elses land and lost the will to fight once they realized how little it was worth. Instead they threw that area into a black hole which from some guesses will never recover to be worth anything. US, British and Russian people are living is their false paradises and if you do not believe me go look at their embassies and the lines of the same people trying to get a piece of paradise.

Look at London , Moscow and Washington D.C and the state of their respective countries and everything will become clear on who got its priorities right . False paradises ? Does someone see a Garden of Eden , development , prosperity , equality , lawlessness , rivers of milk and honey flowing in the land on the other side of the Khyber Pass honestly ? :rofl:

Kandahar's finest ? :lol:

Though , I expect nothing better , I repeat nothing better from your extremist lot , this is extremely disgusting to see a Pakistani proudly celebrating the death of 50,000 of his own brethren and warning of more deaths to Pakistanis ! Migrate to the Islamic prosperous Afghan land with highest quality of life if you do not like this country .

P.S As for the United States , Russia and Britain , they are doing way better than the so called Graveyard of Empire which is literally a graveyard itself in every aspect . Time to wake up and look at some facts . Afghans couldn't get their

act together , kept killing each other and couldn't work for betterment of their country whilst the infidels did , something
to be proud of ? What exactly are you boasting about even ? The Afghanistan of today , is exactly the same what
Alexander saw , when he came here in his times :azn:
Mr I am not celebrating neither I am happy about it what I am saying is if this war continues this stupid war the number would increase to 500000 and still this war would not end and still Taliban would be their and for your information it is now being openly reported that Taliban have even started to return to swat

Back
Top Bottom