What's new

Maulvi fazlullah is sabotaging peace talks

Either you go with full scale war or you have to resolve disputes through table talk. There is no mid way.... Limited operation is never a solution.... What is achieved in 13 years??
No doubt, children of Taliban is their future.. In full scale war you have to kill every single people of Taliban including their children. This is the only way to demolish them.. Otherwise if you leave their family/children, they will take revenge from over army, civilians..... and war may continue for 50+ years.........
We are also not ready for full scale war due bad economy, lack of resources, and we can't take risk of multiple adventures in single year.... I already said there is no substitute of peace talk... Government is on right path, and war is the last option....
You have to apply long term solution, Invest in education sector, provide them basic necessities as food, shelter and cloth and bring them in main stream.... Those people will stand against the bad people...
Go for long term solution...

thats a good post mate, a bit scary you made it looks?
but yes we need a scale war, & its not going to happen without hving competent laws against terrorism?
thts where was the damocrazy was needed, & thts why MUASHARF gave up everything?
but what has happened after that? all of these croupt politicians kept the terrorists off the hook, even seting them free by nt, given the proves against them , adnan rasheed is a prime example of bieng , sitting inside for so long in the end got, freed by his terrorists dogs?
anyway, yes hve been expected to, fight it out on every scale we could?
our poli5icians still happy to live with terrorists , with 1000s body gurds for themselves, & trying to dent PAKARMY , for the sake of thier rule?
now its pakarmy to decide it, for once & all who they want to see in power?
the same croupt political elites with all the dam looted money of the nation, buying every goddam civil servent, to win the elections with fake mandates, & to pay the fake media, which is running its fake shows, for running the dam fashion adds?
with our croupt monte carlo judiciary, which is using justice as a weapon against the patriots, & giving the crouptors free hands?
now may i should inform you, the time is approching fast, when you ill going to see a genrl sisi taking over, & punishing whatever he can soon?
its all is our collective faillure, as a nation!
but i think, you need to study, the brave srilankan peoples fight against a terror, which was sponsored by a regional power much more, heavier thn its tiny economy, which was & is heavly dependent, on tourism ?
a tourism industry, which was almost got nonexistent, for 28 years of WOT?
but in the,,with hard dedication, stronger will prevailed & they won that war, just because of thier self belive. in thier victory , in thier future?
we just need to find, that slef belive as a nation, bt not the fears you are growing here?
we are making our own weapons, we are growing our own rice, wheat ?
we still hve , the enough power to take on the these bastrds?
we need greater will power, & thats it?
if US , NATO can come inside our airspace to hit thier , terrorists targets, why can we couldnt target mullha FM in kunnar?
PAKARMY is ready to any job thrown to it, but all it wants us to share the collective responsiblity of a nation?
what if PAKARMY acted alone against mullha FM, & here your goddamed political leaders, hving thier royal wine parties in some royal places, often blaming PA FOR ITS ULTIMATE ACTIONS?

Sir whole world knows on whose orders Army entered the tribal areas and that super power is what and partner of which country and they bombed Muslims in Afghanistan and you provided bases for them but their secular slaves just want to deny that

By attacking your own people you don't get peace what you get is more bloodshed more hatred among each others and more chaos and some time breaking up of countries either by outside forces who take advantage or from inside this is what we faced in Bangladesh

i hve told you over & over again,that PAKARMY just went into those areas, when nothern alliance forces, capture or killed pakistanis went to fight inside afghanistan, all it wanted to protect its peoples falling in trap , like sufi muhamad & mullha FM,s?
who were involved in sending pakistani mostly phustun youth to fight the B52 bombers, at 50,000 feet above in the skies of afghanistan?lolzz
PAKARMY went there & has acted in her self intersts, which were at that time , was deney NATO, US, AFGHAN NATIONAL ARMY TROOPS COMMMING INSIDE PAKISTAN for any dam reason, by which terrorists 4ook the advantage & made out a safe heavan for thier dirty works?
you can say , whatever you want cause for peoples like you, it always mullha FM & his stupid biyans are important?
who bombed who frist, what was 9/11 was all about, why talibans given OBL the permission, to live & fight in afghanistan?
dont make muslims become a higher race, cause they are not, allaha has made every one equal, but its our actions which we do in this world will going to decide our fate on the day of judgment?
well, taking headshot of 14 years old MALLALA, WHAT DOES mullha FM has achived?
a basharat from allaha,that killing her will bring him a place in paradise?lolzzz
to stupid to think!lolzzzz

Mr as long as you will keep trying to bring under your Army or government control you will fail that is why Jinah promised them that no soldier would enter their area and never did until traitor Musharraf send the soldiers in Tribal areas

jinah didnt send the soliders, cause he didnt hve, musharf did cause he hve?
but any how at least, troops saved the life, of mallala who was wanted by mullha FM the traitor e azam, as his 6th wife?

Sir whole world knows on whose orders Army entered the tribal areas and that super power is what and partner of which country and they bombed Muslims in Afghanistan and you provided bases for them but their secular slaves just want to deny that

Back to square one ? :D The same thing you have been parroting from day one here in the very same words and I was expecting even that . :rofl:

@Slav Defence Thought pattern , remember ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to square one ? :D The same thing you have been parroting from day one here in the very same words and I was expecting even that . :rofl:

@Slav Defence Thought pattern , remember ?

oh oh oh.....I will take that..:rofl:
Remember what I pridicted as well?how dare us to deny that,now we working for CIA too,and see,exactly what I was expecting out of him,he called us secular slave...:rofl:
Honestly speaking secur,our people will keep blaming West and Amreeka for everything...
Who is denying of western plans?but he isn't seeing that,we are simply persisting that they are taking benifit of our weak spots,and he isn't understanding this fact either.

Remember what I pridicted as well?how dare us to deny that,now we working for CIA too,and see,exactly what I was expecting out of him,he called us secular slave...:rofl:
Honestly speaking secur,our people will keep blaming West and Amreeka for everything...
Who is denying of western plans?but he isn't seeing that,we are simply persisting that they are taking benifit of our weak spots,and he isn't understanding this fact either.

sorry to jump in!
but it all is happening, cause of our leadrrship failiures?
we hve our texedo wearing, wine drinking royal buffet celebs,but acting like allama mashriqi , only when at home?
they are nt opening up the minds of the peoples just because too affraid to,lose thier rule?

Sure , you will . :D @jaibi You may be happy that after months of practice , observation and experimentation , we are today able to predict the thought patterns of fundoos/extremists :lol:

Everyone who doesn't agree with him is a Western slave and secular and at times liberal - a word which he doesn't even understand but yet will parrot to the day of judgement .

Our people will eventually face the consequences of doing so , if they do not mend their ways . It isn't that hard to understand why the little kid is unsuccessful later in his life , not having just a single quality of taking the responsibility of his own mistakes .

Remember the ' Wolf story ' . The enemy within today is more dangerous than the enemy outside .

Mr as long as you will keep trying to bring under your Army or government control you will fail that is why Jinah promised them that no soldier would enter their area and never did until traitor Musharraf send the soldiers in Tribal areas

Jinnah promised them that Military won't enter the Tribal areas? REALLY? Please show me a speech, a document or anything? Please, will you. I'm sure if Quaid was alive today, the first thing he would have done, was launch a full-scale war against the likes of TTP, because he was LEADER! A brave, honourable LEADER! He was never afraid to take on the enemy, no matter what the cost would be. He taught us 'dignity', not surrender.

Mr whole world know how musharrag and his secular supporters became pet off USA and send into tribal areas how you people sold Muslims to USA including aafia how Muslims off Afghanistan were betrayed and off tribal areas and who was allowing drone attacks but I have noticed one thing our seculars are so loyal to their master that they would even gift their mo.... to west and as long as Pakistan remain partner off USA no peace can come

Jinnah promised them that Military won't enter the Tribal areas? REALLY? Please show me a speech, a document or anything? Please, will you. I'm sure if Quaid was alive today, the first thing he would have done, was launch a full-scale war against the likes of TTP, because he was LEADER! A brave, honourable LEADER! He was never afraid to take on the enemy, no matter what the cost would be. He taught us 'dignity', not surrender.

Mr read history for some time soldier entered and they faced resistance and than Jinnah to talked to tribals and soldiers were pulled out

Mr whole world know how musharrag and his secular supporters became pet off USA and send into tribal areas how you people sold Muslims to USA including aafia how Muslims off Afghanistan were betrayed and off tribal areas and who was allowing drone attacks but I have noticed one thing our seculars are so loyal to their master that they would even gift their mo.... to west and as long as Pakistan remain partner off USA no peace can come

Mr read history for some time soldier entered and they faced resistance and than Jinnah to talked to tribals and soldiers were pulled out

What...:woot: so now 'we' are declared responsible for selling our 'maa behnein' to 'Amreeka'....:woot:
@Secur,now we are even accused of this ****??.....:rofl:
What is the defination of secularism according to you Mr.Zarvan...those who support Mr.Musharraf or those who support USA?
Well,then I am not secular according to your defination,because I am not a fan of Mr.Musharraf neither boot licker of USA....:rofl:
and what....? We have betrayed Afghanistan?how cute Mr.Zarvan...where was your muslim ummah when Mr.Musharraf was seeking support to resolve the matter peacefully?your muslim ummah has always spitted on our faces when we needed them the most...if you have seen my analytical reports,then you wouldn't be claiming that.....he was left with no choice,rather then supporting US in WOT as your so called ummah which itself is cesspit of proxywars has left us alone as usual..
If you have read my analysis of report |The echidna of terrorism: part I and II then you would have realized a lot of facts,lapses of our old,pathetic foreign policy etc.

Hahahahahaha..we betrayed our Afghani brothers....epic,just epic.

Mr. 'Know All', please teach me. Please enlighten my soul with the divine knowledge you, please teach me, Dear friend of Taliban. Sorry, Jk! Please show me a proof of your claim, I'm usually good in history, regarding Pakistan, but my bad, I missed it, please increase my knowledge.

What...:woot: so now 'we' are declared responsible for selling our 'maa behnein' to 'Amreeka'....:woot:
What is the defination of secularism according to you Mr.Zarvan...those who support Mr.Musharraf or those who support USA?
Well,then I am not secular according to your defination,because I am not a fan of Mr.Musharraf neither boot licker of USA....:rofl:
and what....? We have betrayed Afghanistan?how cute Mr.Zarvan...where was your muslim ummah when Mr.Musharraf was seeking support to resolve the matter peacefully?your muslim ummah has always spitted on our faces when we needed them the most...if you have seen my analytical reports,then you wouldn't be claiming that.....he was left with no choice,rather then supporting US in WOT as your so called ummah which itself is cesspit of proxywars has left us alone as usual..
If you have read my analysis of report |The echidna of terrorism: part I and II then you would have realized a lot of facts,lapses of our old,pathetic foreign policy etc.

& its really astonishing for me, that our so called behain afia sidiqi was living with ALQEADA no 3 , shiekh khaleed in clifton? after 9/11?
post 9/11 she was with him in USA, planing & supporting everything on his pillow, while misery is that , whatever she was doing , while she was having a pakistani educated husband, who was keeping it quite to save his dam marrige?
http://www.thenews.com.pk/todaysprintdetail.aspx?id=20404&cat=13&dt=2/18/2009
she not only took the full advantage with pleasure, often telling her husband, that he not a real man?
she needs a real action man?lolzzz
now she got what she deserved? i mean a lot of action mens?
thts what was our so called behainn was & when got trapped by a paid agent, to move deep into afghanistan, she didnt tell her family where she was heading?
with jounior kids with her?
thts how much she was mad for SK, that she get trapped with a simple SMS from his cell?
thats why no one from president musharaf till zardari even nt want to listen her name?
mullaha,s of MMA kept her name for the running of thier show?
just to get a bigger cut from the aid money,sent to pakistan?
there are many darker secerets still not be oppend up yet?

If you have read my analysis of report |The echidna of terrorism: part I and II then you would have realized am lot of facts,lapses of our old,pathetic foreign policy etc.

Yes we betrayed them we gave them bases we allowed them to attack afghans because those who have lost on don't even know the meaning off dignity that doesn't matter to them because they get fed on bones thrown by west musharraf was not interested in solving the matter peacefully he was ready to be a slave from day one he sold Pakistan and and aafia and even ambassador of Taliban and many more ummah is their and that was betrayal off afghans and tribals which has left us alone but pet off west are always loyal to their master

Jinnah promised them that Military won't enter the Tribal areas?....................
I think that I read it somewhere that Mr. Jinnah promised to respect their tribal status; but I cannot remember both the exact words and the reference. I think the book was "Pakistan Nagazir Tha"( published by Karachi University Press)- well I think it was the book (or some other authentic book as I do not like to read everything that comes in the way). The book is not with me at the moment otherwise I would have made sure before posting that I am 100% correct;

You are wasting your time . Anyone who doesn't agree with him or his version of history or his views and opinions is a Secular and anything which goes against his beliefs or incomprehensible for his mind is Western propaganda . :rofl: I can bet you that these people using these deep words , do not even know its meanings !

I think that I read it somewhere that Mr. Jinnah promised to respect their tribal status

You are mixing things now . Mr.Jinnah never ever gave them the guarantee that armed force of Pakistan will not enter a part of Pakistan :azn: . Respecting tribal status doesn't mean that the army of the same country will not interfere or intervene when necessary .

Yes we betrayed them

Who asked them to do 9/11 and then not hand over the culprits to America and put us into such a difficult situation in which we were caught between the devil and deep sea and with no Muslim countries or allies to help which is well usual and not unexpected , had to make this only choice and make us suffer ? Maybe your Afghanistan didn't care about being bombed to stone age since well its already in the stone age but the same is not true for Pakistan . Musharraf tried to negotiate with Taliban leaders to hand over AQ terrorists but these psychopaths weren't to listen , living in their delusion of angels coming to their help .

Back
Top Bottom