What's new

Maulvi fazlullah is sabotaging peace talks

Mr I am not celebrating neither I am happy about it what I am saying is if this war continues this stupid war the number would increase to 500000 and still this war would not end and still Taliban would be their and for your information it is now being openly reported that Taliban have even started to return to swat

I read your posts in the thread , that is enough . Your support for the Islamic brothers and the soldiers of Allah working for the noble cause of Islam and killing of Pakistani citizens is well known !

Tell me , when they do . The COAS ai'nt going to let it all go . Something will be made very clear to the idealist Govt of frontier province by the army in the coming days . If they return and we see a Swat 3.0 , then the civilian Govt will be responsible for that . The army deals the same with any terrorists .

Could you please post any ONE source suggesting what you have said in the last 3 of your posts?

I have been waiting for a source from him about the killing of ' hundreds of thousands of innocent tribals ' for a year now :D .

Look at London , Moscow and Washington D.C and the state of their respective countries and everything will become clear on who got its priorities right . False paradises ? Does someone see a Garden of Eden , development , prosperity , equality , lawlessness , rivers of milk and honey flowing in the land on the other side of the Khyber Pass honestly ? :rofl:

Kandahar's finest ? :lol:

We should prank Zavran and take his passport for 10 days. One way ticket over the border to sleep and pray his life away. Saray hoosh thikanay aajain gay within a week. All this nonsense comes only while living in a secular city which can accept it as freedom of speech. I sometimes wish the Taliban were like shia or something and how he would like if they controlled his neighbourhood. Would probably cut off his fingers for doing wadu wrong.

I read your posts in the thread , that is enough . Your support for the Islamic brothers and the soldiers of Allah working for the noble cause of Islam and killing of Pakistani citizens is well known !

Tell me , when they do . The COAS ai'nt going to let it all go . Something will be made very clear to the idealist Govt of frontier province by the army in the coming days . If they return and we see a Swat 3.0 , then the civilian Govt will be responsible for that . The army deals the same with any terrorists .

I have been waiting for a source from him about the killing of ' hundreds of thousands of innocent tribals ' for a year now :D .
Mr their is no link because media also works for USA let this war end than you would know what mass killings took place because off army operations and they were worst than what army did in Bangladesh

Mr their is no link because media also works for USA let this war end than you would know what mass killings took place because off army operations and they were worst than what army did in Bangladesh

Everyone works for the U.S and the Jewish lobby and whatever your mind cant comprehend or finds hard to accept or doesn't matches with whatever you are told , is all Western propaganda :rofl: . I knew this was coming ! @Slav Defence

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr I am not celebrating neither I am happy about it what I am saying is if this war continues this stupid war the number would increase to 500000 and still this war would not end and still Taliban would be their and for your information it is now being openly reported that Taliban have even started to return to swat

for the freedom of a nation, no numbers of sacrifices are important, as long as we are a free nation, we keep fighting those, who are against of our freedom as a free nation?
bieng dead but free as a nation, is better choice thn be alive & slave to the killers?
so dont put fear in us, prepare yourself for a war of independence, & fight it like a true patriot , instead of bieng foolish in writting fears?

He is probably just a kid with only access to unsubstantiated news reports which he then says was from fox and cnn. He gets cornered to prove his false islamic propaganda and then runs away. Its fine though. Atleast back in the day he used to start repeating himself for pages on end once he got in a tight spot. Now he just moves on. So that's an improvement.

We should prank Zavran and take his passport for 10 days. One way ticket over the border to sleep and pray his life away across the border. Saray hoosh thikanay aajain gay within a week. All this nonsense comes only while living in a secular city which can accept it as freedom of speech. I sometimes wish the Taliban were like shia or something and how he would like if they controlled his neighbourhood. Would probably cut off his fingers for doing wadu wrong.

I know a lot of religious overzealous waging cyber Jihad against America whilst living in the same country , the rest if given a chance will go anything , to get the prestigious Green card . Double Standards ! :D Cant blame them , since the Madarsa Graduate cant compete and remain functional in the society without the donations of the hard working Middle Class , since well the God will not come down to feed you and your dozens of children . This is why , he orders you to get some worldly education too and use some common sense and plan according to your resources . I agree with Comrade @Oscar when he says that one major reason for this extremism is the lack of ability to compete with rest , resulting in frustration and anger , which further results in hate .

Trust me , the Mullah Brigade and The God's viceroy will never allow anyone to express his opinion freely and allow one to act independently , if they ever get the power . There are examples from the history . This privilege is best enjoyed under the rule of the same maligned ' Secular ' and ' Liberals ' , even though 98% of the people talking about them cant even differentiate and define them .

He is probably just a kid with only access to unsubstantiated news reports which he then says was from fox and cnn. He gets cornered to prove his false islamic propaganda and then runs away. Its fine though. Atleast back in the day he used to start repeating himself for pages on end once he got in a tight spot. Now he just moves on. So that's an improvement.

Oh , you mean the Mullah tabloid ? Taken as gospel truth and the rest dismissed as Western propaganda and responded with denial , sure . This broken tape can go on and on for pages and pages . Sometimes , even the CNN and the FOX is credible enough for the extremist , go figure :D

Everyone works for the U.S and the Jewish lobby and whatever your mind cant comprehend or finds hard to accept or doesn't matches with whatever you are told , is all Western propaganda :rofl: . I knew this was coming ! @Slav Defence

Totally agreed...it is all Amreeka's fault...:rofl:
When Malala can become Rushdie and can be declared as CIA agent,then why not entire media?:woot:
yes secur,everyone is lying,everyone is working for CIA,how dare us to say that,now we are CIA agents too..
Mate,I can't belive this...we are surrounded by death,blood and fire and instead of working out to resolve,research and plan,our people are closing their eyes and reacting like an Ostrich..bravo,just bravo!

Totally agreed...it is all Amreeka's fault...:rofl:
When Malala can become Rushdie and can be declared as CIA agent,then why not entire media?:woot:
yes secur,everyone is lying,everyone is working for CIA,how dare us to say that,now we are CIA agents too..
Mate,I can't belive this that we are surrounded by death,blood and fire and instead of working out to resolve,research and plan,our people are closing thier eyes and reacting like an Ostrich..bravo,just bravo!

I am starting to believe that nothing happens in this world , unless of course decreed by the Jewish lobby and secret shadow Govt waiting for the anti-Christ :rofl: . Paranoia is a normal state of the mind and I see the enemies everywhere . Choose to believe in conspiracy theories rather than established facts and logic and this is what you get ! .

Mate , I cant believe that these people dont actually use their God given grey matter . They maybe though the probability is near zero , will wake up when the Taliban threat reaches their homes . Looks good on TV maybe , the real world is different .

Entire media..! :woot:
how cute...:smitten:
okay,kindly provide us internet source,or any source...

There is no end of this war... they are guerrilla fighters, Pak afghan border is very difficult, its unbelievable 2500KM Long... When U.S.A will leave Afghanistan, then their(Taliban) focus will become only Pakistan............... Government should increase defense budget on emergency basis and provide latest weaponry, bomb proof vehicles to the army including lower rank officers....
This is not right time for war, there is no substitute of peace talk, try again and again, try to disarm them, No doubt they will hesitate, but try table talk again, and make every effort to convince them on own terms.........

I am starting to believe that nothing happens in this world , unless of course decreed by the Jewish lobby and secret shadow Govt waiting for the anti-Christ :rofl: . Paranoia is a normal state of the mind and I see the enemies everywhere . Choose to believe in conspiracy theories rather than established facts and logic and this is what you get ! .

Mate , I cant believe that these people dont actually use their God given grey matter . They maybe though the probability is near zero , will wake up when the Taliban threat reaches their homes . Looks good on TV maybe , the real world is different .

My friend,that is the problem with our people,we are mis interpreting and twisting Allah's statements and introducing our own versions..
We haven't researched..it is Amreeka's fault...we haven't eductaed our generations...this is Amreeka's fault too...we have elected corrupted polticians,this is Amreeka's fault too...
Our people prefers to believe in conspiracy theory more then facts.

My friend,that is the problem with our people,we are mis interpreting and twisting Allah's statements and introducing our own versions..
We haven't researched..it is Amreeka's fault...we haven't eductaed our generations...this is Amreeka's fault too...we have elected corrupted polticians,this is Amreeka's fault too...
Our people prefers to believe in conspiracy theory more then facts.

There's something extremely important in developmental psychology , when a child grows up , after a certain time he must learn to take responsibility for his own actions and to face the consequences resulting from such . Inability to do so or not acquiring the certain trait or quality results in disastrous effects , later in his life . Pakistanis and the Muslims in General unfortunately seem to be the same kid who hasn't done so and wants to put the blame of his actions on something else .

Its all U.S Fault ! :D @jaibi Mate , please , confirm the theory of the developmental psychology .

very ambitious of you. the answer to inferior skin is No, you can maximum be a 'whoree' for the King of England when he is drunk!

seems like you have a lots of experience do tell more

There's something extremely important in developmental psychology , when a child grows up , after a certain time he must learn to take responsibility for his own actions and to face the consequences resulting from such . Inability to do so or not acquiring the certain trait or quality results in disastrous effects , later in his life . Pakistanis and the Muslims in General unfortunately seem to be the same kid who hasn't done so and wants to put the blame of his actions on something else .

Its all U.S Fault ! :D @jaibi Mate , please , confirm the theory of the developmental psychology .

Very well stated mate,totally agree.
This is the worse part of whole situation is my friend,our people never accept their mistakes,in order to hide it,they make fantastic conspiracy theories,and to give strength to their weak concepts as well.
I wonder where @Hyperion is?how can he miss such a grand finale...:rofl:
where as on topic,I would like to say that my pridiction becomes true,like always,we must strike back to Maulvi Fazalullah,or atleast we must mark him,and take appropriate action against him on time.

Back
Top Bottom