What's new

Malaysia & Brunei rejected Acquino's invitation to meeting about S. China S

Here's the interesting part, Burka is not a security concern.

Veiling is common in many cultures. Its not just restricted to Muslims.

LOL, ever heard of the Ghoongat in India?

220px-Veil_Ghoonghat.jpg

Stupid Indians think burqa and niqaab are security concerns but not that ghoongat?

lol SUPER INDIAN LOGIC!

It is a degrading tradition that only exists some rural parts of India.Most of the Indian women don't cover their face.

lol this debate is about post 36. Lol stupid Indian lets stay focused here. its all about post 36.

Why are Muslims so pro-China, and if China doesn't give full religious freedom to its muslim citizens, why that doesn't affect China's relations with other Muslim countries.

Sure hypocrite,then next time don't talk about internal affairs of Muslims in countries other than yours.You can start with Egypt.

It is a degrading tradition that only exists some rural parts of India.Most of the Indian women don't cover their face.

Sure,then next time don't talk about internal affairs of Muslims in countries other than yours.You can start with Egypt.

LOL, Azazel, whats the matter? Burning with hypocrisy?

If those women in India want to wear the ghoongat, let them. After all India claims to be a land of freedom.

I think we have all answered this once and for all.,

Even in your own country, women cover their faces. :lol:

lol, I have this debate. France is a hypocritical country, and covering the face is not a security concern.

Sure,then next time don't talk about internal affairs of Muslims in countries other than yours.You can start with Egypt.

lol idiot, the debate is not about talking about what happens in other countries.

The debate is that whatever happens in China is CHina's internal affairs.

we can talk about CHina's internal affairs. You can agree or disagree with it. Thats one thing.

But you cannot enforce your beliefs on the Chinese government. lol.

Burka is a security issue because we need to see the face of terrorists who take advantage of that outfit. we have terrorists attempt to blow up people in those outfits all round the world. I can only speak for the US, but we have many terrorists( whose values you defend here) try to blow up parts of our country..

post #36 is below, where I was congratulating a guy who has very many radical views here- for being open minded about non Muslim country and people that has a history of discriminating Muslims. It was not addressed to you or your Saudi funded school pea brain.

so you are pro an atheist country... cool, we are getting off the umma = only friends we want and care about status. Moderates are wining...:tup:

Burka is a security issue because we need to see the face of terrorists who take advantage of that outfit. we have terrorists attempt to blow up people in those outfits all round the world.

post #36 is below, where I was congratulating a guy who has very many radical views here- for being open minded about non Muslim country and people that has a history of discriminating Muslims. It was not addressed to you or your Saudi educated pea brain.

listen idiot. This isn't about Saudi education.

lol, tell the whole story. the crux of the debate is also my reponse to your #36, #38, and #40. LOL

but ofcourse you never copied everything. the debate starts at #36.

in your #38, you are suggesting that Muslims should have a problem because you saying that the "its their internal affairs" arguement doesn't work, While it does.

LOL, Azazel, whats the matter? Burning with hypocrisy?

If those women in India want to wear the ghoongat, let them. After all India claims to be a land of freedom.

I think we have all answered this once and for all.,

Even in your own country, women cover their faces. :lol:

lol, I have this debate. France is a hypocritical country, and covering the face is not a security concern.

I don't go around and force women uncover their faces.But I do maintain my stance,covering faces in public is a degrading and a security risk.You should know better because in your country suicide bombings are every day story.

Burka is a security issue because we need to see the face of terrorists who take advantage of that outfit. we have terrorists attempt to blow up people in those outfits all round the world. I can only speak for the US, but we have many terrorists( whose values you defend here) try to blow up parts of our country..

post #36 is below, where I was congratulating a guy who has very many radical views here- for being open minded about non Muslim country and people that has a history of discriminating Muslims. It was not addressed to you or your Saudi funded school pea brain.

lol a terrorist doesn't need a burka to commite terrorism. Your arguement is not convincing.

Ban the Ghoongat then in france, since that covers the face too.

Jayatl your logic doesn't work.

So ban face-veils even though it is in your ancestral home in the form of ghoonghats.

stop being hypocrite. Just admit it, you lost debate. Even the ones on China, and the West one, and now this one on burqa being security concern.

A terrorrist can dress in a Sari and a Ghoongat and commit terrorism too. LOL!

Sorry, but France is hypocritical country! they dont allow burqas!

Women in Saudi Arabia wear niqaabs and women in Afghanistan wear burqas, and women in India wear Ghoonghats.

So much being a security concern. Sorry, but France is not practicing what it preaches.

lol idiot, the debate is not about talking about what happens in other countries.

The debate is that whatever happens in China is CHina's internal affairs.

we can talk about CHina's internal affairs. You can agree or disagree with it. Thats one thing.

But you cannot enforce your beliefs on the Chinese government. lol.

LOL,In just another thread you were going gaga over Egypt's internal issues and got spanked by Egyptian members.And here you are saying Chinese internal issues are not your issue.That clearly shows your double standard.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/223621-egypts-hopes-betrayed-morsi.html#post3684818

lol a terrorist doesn't need a burka to commite terrorism. Your arguement is not convincing.

So ban face-veils even though it is in your ancestral home in the form of ghoonghats.

stop being hypocrite. Just admit it, you lost debate. Even the ones on China, and the West one, and now this one on burqa being security concern.

back with the schizophrenia and LOL's? a terrorists does not need a burka but sure has used it enough to cause a security concern. Any kind of face covering is banned , does matter which countries they come from. because we love to protect our " freedom"

LOL,In just another thread you were going gaga over Egypt's internal issues and got spanked by Egyptian members.And here you are saying Chinese internal issues are not your issue.That clearly shows your double standard.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/223621-egypts-hopes-betrayed-morsi.html#post3684818

That's because he can't remember all his BS he posts here

You see,Ghoongat is not a tent.It basically a sari,You can remove it any time you want.But I am against the concept of covering faces.

Lets stay focused here. I gave my opinion on what the Egyptian people wanted.

How am I hypocrite, I just gave my opinion on what the Egyptian people wanted based on the people I met in real life in school and universities.

How am I meddling in their internal affairs. Am I in Egypt imposing something on the Egyptian people? :lol:

Stop being retarded and start thinking. :lol:

back with the schizophrenia and LOL's? a terrorists does not need a burka but sure has used it enough to cause a security concern. Any kind of face covering is banned , does matter which countries they come from. because we love to protect our " freedom"

That's because he can't remember all his BS he posts here

lol, I thought you are an american? so you ban niqaab in America? so much for freedoms?

lol you just are a hypocrite. Anyways I won the debate.

niqaab is not a security concern nore is the ghoonghat or burqa.

your just a schiznophrenic guy full of hypocrisies.

How am I hypocrite, I just gave my opinion on what the Egyptian people wanted based on the people I met in real life in school and universities.

How am I meddling in their internal affairs. Am I in Egypt imposing something on the Egyptian people? :lol:

LOL , ( see I used it too now)- if you follow your advice what right do yo have to say anything about them?

You see,Ghoongat is not a tent.It basically a sari,You can remove it any time you want.But I am against the concept of covering faces.

burqa , niqaab and ghoonghat. all conceals the face.

Sorry but they are not security concern. Only the French think so. Not even Jayatl's america believes so.

So much stupidity from you guys.

LOL , ( see I used it too now)- if you follow your advice what right do yo have to say anything about them?

I just simply stated what most of Egyptians wanted. Am I imposing anything on the Egyptian people right now? v:lol:

Stupid Indians just get back at post 36. Dont make this debate go on a tangent. besides I won this debate.

See ya later..:lol:

They don't want your opinion you dumba$$.When they said that clearly,You went on assaulting him verbally saying he is not representing Egypt.Shows what kind of colossal idiot you are.:lol:

They don't want your opinion you dumba$$.When they said that clearly,You went on assaulting him verbally saying he is not representing Egypt.Shows what kind of colossal idiot you are.:lol:

Oh my, still here? The debate is about post 36 and 38 and 40 you incompetent idiot.

And yes those Egyptians on this board don;t represent the majority of Egyptians.

Since the majority of Egyptians wants Morsi idiot! :lol:

but ofcourse an idiot like yourself tries to draw comparisons with this and post 36, 38, and 40.

Idiot get it through your thick skull.

Face veils and or Burka is not security concern.

If Muslim women want to wear a Burka in France, France should let them do so, since they claim to be a land of freedom.

How come India doesn't think Ghoongats are a security concern? lol? Idiot stop wasting our time here,

What happens in China is China's internal affairs. China doesn't claim to be a land of freedom, so if China has some laws which you may believe is repressive, they don't give a cra* what you think is repressive and what is not repressive.

Now be gone idiots. Now I am starting to actually believe that at least 90% of Indians are idiots, becuase they cant even recognize when they lost a debate! :lol:

lol, I thought you are an american? so you ban niqaab in America? so much for freedoms?

lol you just are a hypocrite. Anyways I won the debate.

niqaab is not a security concern nore is the ghoonghat or burqa.

your just a schiznophrenic guy full of hypocrisies.

try to come up with your own insults will ya and not take what I call you and repeat like a nincompoop?

Yes- I'm american and what about freedomS do you think banning one's face being covered is taking away from us or anyone?

and what about my freedom to live and no being blown up is lesser than the freedom of wear face cover? It is a security concern for us

Back
Top Bottom