What's new

Malaysia & Brunei rejected Acquino's invitation to meeting about S. China S

lol``basically you primitive people dont even read others posts when arguing with them`?``still dont get the idea of why racist attack and face cover-up are related? read post 118 again if you are capable of``

and also why you are so sure that the majority gay population are Chinese in U.S``? :D , maybe I am right you are one of them

Okay so according to your low IQ, if we are asked to remove our shoes at the airport then it is just like a racist beating someone down... how do I know? you guys love living is San Francisco so much for a reason.

lol``basically you primitive people dont even read others posts when arguing with them`?``still dont get the idea of why racist attack and face cover-up are related? read post 118 again if you are capable of``

and also why you are so sure that the majority gay population are Chinese in U.S``? :D , maybe I am right you are one of them

These stupid Indians have comprehension problems. banning the niqaab is racist, its equivalent to banning the turbans of the sikhs. HAHAHA!

In Islam, covering the face is a mustahaab practise for women. There you go.

lol, your arguement doesn't work about terrorists. You are just an bigot who is a hypocrite.

lol idiot tell that to women in India who wear the Ghoonghat. HAHAHA

France should practise its beliefs, allow the women to wear the burka or niqaab. A terrorist can go in a ski mask, SO whats your point?

Idiot this is where we part. You think burqa is a security concern, I don't.

Most people in the world dont think face covering is a security concern, except for some stupid "Frenchies" and you. HAHAHA!

just because you advocate for them , does not mean the terrorists have not used the buka to hide under.

let me try another way to get this into your noggin. Another reason they ban it is because they feel it is an oppressive symbol and as you say they are land of " freedoms" , and as a part of " freedoms" they don't like oppressive symbols

finally, it's your fellow Muslims here who have insisted in the past that the burka is not a religious symbol or required by Islam. If you say they wrong then okay...

why do keep putting the image up of the Indian women? what part of everyone with a face covering is banned that you don't get?

Here is a picture from the Ottoman empire.
Les_costumes_populaires_de_la_Turquie_en_1873_-_Partie_1_-_Planche_022.jpg

The woman on the far right is wearing niqaab. Does she look like a security cocern to you . LOOL HAHAHA.

You security concern arguement is a flop!:lol:

just because you advocate fro them , does not mean the terrorists have not used the buka to hide under.

let me try another way to get this into your noggin. Another reason they ban it is because they feel it is an oppressive symbol and as you say they are land of " freedoms" , and as a part of " freedoms" they don't like oppressive symbols

finally, it your fellow Muslims here who have insisted in the past that the burka is not a religious symbol or required by Islam. If you say they wrong then okay...

The burka itself is not in Islam. But covering the "FACE" is a mustahaab practise.

Burqa is an easy way to do it.

Okay so according to your low IQ, if we are asked to remove our shoes at the airport then it is just like a racist beating someone down... how do I know? you guys love living is San Francisco so much for a reason.

lol idiot, you advocatin to ban niqaab. Cannot be compared to taking off shoes. first read our posts and then try again.

lol idiot tell that to women in India who wear the Ghoonghat. HAHAHA
220px-Veil_Ghoonghat.jpg

France should practise its beliefs, allow the women to wear the burka or niqaab. A terrorist can go in a ski mask, SO whats your point?

Oh yes I will tell them.But I've never seen a women wearing ghooghat.I hope you have some common sense,because roaming around wearing a ski mask in places other than skiing location is bit too conspicuous.Same can't be said about Burka,besides why do you want to put women in a tent.

just because you advocate for them , does not mean the terrorists have not used the buka to hide under.

finally, it's your fellow Muslims here who have insisted in the past that the burka is not a religious symbol or required by Islam. If you say they wrong then okay...

why do keep putting the image up of the Indian women? what part of everyone with a face covering is banned that you don't get?

So why not ban hats and jackets, and tuxedos? Why not ban clothes altogether? LOL

I mean one can hide a gun or a daggar in a tuxedo. HAHAHA! Just like James Bond.

Here is a picture from the Ottoman empire.
The woman on the far right is wearing niqaab. Does she look like a security cocern to you . LOOL HAHAHA.

You security concern arguement is a flop!:lol:

The burka itself is not in Islam. But covering the "FACE" is a mustahaab practise.

Burqa is an easy way to do it.

lol idiot, you advocatin to ban niqaab. Cannot be compared to taking off shoes. first read our posts and then try again.

Picture-2.gif

Picture-3.gif

Four French soldiers killed by burka-wearing bomber - Telegraph

yeah sure, its 'not' racist, forcing indians to eat the stupid cow and not allow to wear your traditional dresses are 'not' racist too

So why not ban hats and jackets, and tuxedos? Why not ban clothes altogether? LOL

I mean one can hide a gun or a daggar in a tuxedo. HAHAHA!

But tuxedo doesn't cover face dumba$$.You will know who you are dealing with.Try to read the post before you post:hitwall:

yeah sure, its 'not' racist, forcing indians to eat the stupid cow and not allow to wear your traditional dresses are 'not' racist too

they don't force anyone to eat cow anymore than they force you to eat dogs and kittens

So they think someone elses beliefs is oppressive? lol at the French. So can't practise my religion in France even though France claims to be a land of freedom.

So much for freedom of religion. LOL. May as well abne Sikh Turbans, because A SIkh can hide a magnum in a turban. LOL

But tuxedo doesn't cover face dumba$$.You will know who you are dealing with.Try to read the post before you post:hitwall:

wow idiot, we have come to conclusion that niqaab is not oppressive. But other clothings can be as dangerous like tuxedos.

One can also be a terrorist in a tuxedo and in a ski mask. So whats your point.

Even the France banned wearing shorts in swimming pools. People have to wear thos simpky bikini briefs LOL!

not convincing, because one can simply hide a bomb in their underwear like the underwear bomber did.

So what's your point? Anyone can hide a bomb anywhere and look like a civilian and where civilian clothes.

Again your argument is not convincing. The same way a terrorist could wear a whigg and thick black sunglasses and paint their faces black and commit a terrorist attack in a western country. LOL

So they think someone elses beliefs is oppressive? lol at the French. So can't practise my religion in France even though France claims to be a land of freedom.

So much for freedom of religion. LOL. May as well abne Sikh Turbans, because A SIkh can hide a magnum in a turban. LOL

wow idiot, we have come to conclusion that niqaab is not oppressive. But other clothings can be as dangerous like tuxedos.

One can also be a terrorist in a tuxedo and in a ski mask. So whats your point.

Even the France banned wearing shorts in swimming pools. People have to wear thos simpky bikini briefs LOL!

Niqab is Oppressive.No one here came to a conclusion otherwise.You,take my advice don't go to France,they are bad people:devil:.They will take away your freedom to put women in a tent.:lol:

!

It because of their freedoms they believe it is oppressive too for women to be covered up.

Regarding the required Sikh head covering, an integral part of their religious identity, Sarkozy, replied curtly, “Sir, we respect Sikhs. We respect their customs, their traditions. They are most welcome to France.”

Visibly irritated, Sarkozy continued in French, “But sir, we have rules, rules concerning the neutrality of civil servants, rules concerning secularism, and these rules don't apply only to Sikhs, they apply to Muslims or others. They apply to all on the territory of the French Republic."

lol idiot, weren't it you a while ago saying that the ghoonghat is not the burka?

So wearing a ghoonghat is a problem because it covers the face right?

LOL get a life man! many Hindu women believe in the ghoonghat. Now I'm just laughing me rear off.

LOL, wearing a niqaab is a threat to security according to stupid France. LOL, ONly france banned it lol. No one else did. lol

Back
Top Bottom