What's new

Lt Gen (retd) Shahid Aziz opens Pandora Box on Kargil issue

So all this bull Sh*t because his book is coming out, nice way to start popularity with lies. I don’t know why this Kargil topic keeps coming up & I know Indians will not admit any thing.

I had spoken to those who were involved in Kargil war, they say they were winning the war & they had pushed Indian Army way back, two of Indian Air force Migs were also shoot down who had entered in Pakistani Air space. The Kargil was going a success for Pakistan until this kuta Nawaz went to US & GOD knows how much money he accepted to keep his mouth shut & loose the table talks, it was because of this cowardly move Pakistan Army had suffered heavily & it was during the withdrawal.

All Indians should know this that it was your Govt. who went crying to the US & begged them, this is a clear proof that India was losing Kargil war & they stood no chance against Pak Army & the Mujhaideans. Even India media at that time started pointing fingers at Indian army & their Military equipments (I remember this well).

Gen. Musharraf wanted to meet kuta Nawaz before his departure to US but kuta Nawaz did not meet Gen. Musharraf & he left. Most of my sources say he left early without informing most of the people. This was all planned & US had ordered him to come as soon as he can. Kuta Nawaz didn’t go to US to defend Pakistan, he went there to keep his mouth shut, surrender & accept money.

This article is a complete bull sh*t, promoting only lies & showing the corrupt as heroes.

Here we go, the supporters of lies have come out & they will just keep coming.

I think you have just read "In the line of fire" :no:

What a pack of lies? Kargil was THE opportunity created by our forces and accepted by European military experts as an outstanding and brilliant military maneuver. I do not know when the people of Pakistan will wake up and would stop being fooled by corrupt politicians of Pakistan. Media is the biggest tool being used to spread lies and deceive people in general. Whenever someone in Pakistan talks about taking back India occupied Kashmir he is destroyed by India sponsored so-called Pakistani media and/or removed/killed by the GHUS BAITHIYAS.

What a pack of lies? Kargil was THE opportunity created by our forces and accepted by European military experts as an outstanding and brilliant military maneuver. I do not know when the people of Pakistan will wake up and would stop being fooled by corrupt politicians of Pakistan. Media is the biggest tool being used to spread lies and deceive people in general. Whenever someone in Pakistan talks about taking back India occupied Kashmir he is destroyed by India sponsored so-called Pakistani media and/or removed/killed by the GHUS BAITHIYAS.

HAHA....... Initial infiltration can be termed as "success", but support, occupation and evacuation were huge failures on tactical level... When IAF was pounding the hell outta poor soldiers on mountain top... rest of your military just stood in their boots watching...Can you imagine how disgusted the commanders would be who saw his boys being burnt alive after being abandoned by the brass.... If any general terms that as any tactical success then, god bless his troops...

But its PAK army send its PM to US and US then came to India begging to left PAK.
Well almost taken everything, See you lost Tiger Hill before that, after tiger hill everything become easy .. What will PAk do after one week , if PAK petrol Pumps Dries up, Food supply stopped.

Pak Army never sent its PM to US, he went on his own even when he was told that Pak Army is in a dominating position and NH-1 is cut off for Indian supplies. India was never in a dominating position to capture the peaks throughout the conflict even after using its air force, two of your jets were shot down. Remember ???

Begging to US during Kargil War was discussed, not UN resulutions on Kashmir.

The fact is that during partition of 1947, muslim majority states were to be annexed with Pakistan and Kashmir is a muslim majority state. India occupied it illegally.

You PM Nawaj Shrif Ran to US for help not our PM .... as I said begging is your job not our.

Pak Army never sent its PM to US, he went on his own even when he was told that Pak Army is in a dominating position and NH-1 is cut off for Indian supplies. India was never in a dominating position to capture the peaks throughout the conflict even after using its air force, two of your jets were shot down. Remember ???

:rofl:

Its you who ran to US for help not us ...

Yes it did and you did beg US for help !!

Just wondering if you could have taken back those peaks from Pak Army if you had not begged US for help.

You mean when our Prime Minister went to USA ?? Oh Wait ! Wasnt it your Prime Minister who was summoned to USA and given a lashing by the American President. Does not seem like an act of a sovereign country to allow that happening to its chief executive ;)

I feel sad to see the amount of disinformation injected into young minds.... Please do your own research, If you are basing your claims on pakistani military's rhetoric, remeber this are the same guys claiming complete victory in EP a day before dhaka fell......

and that is not correct.

Kargil was first planned and presented when Musharraf was a brigadier.

I have said this before and I still believe Kargil was an excellent plan at that point in time.
a delay of 10 years let the Indians expand their air force too much, build BVR and make friends with Israel.

Gen Shahid Aziz has a personal score to settle with Musharraf.

what score? Did he not carry on in PA even under Mushy?

We didnt't beg, we threatened u with an all out war, which forced the usa to intervene.

We didnt't beg, we threatened u with an all out war, which forced the usa to intervene.

oooohhhhhhj i am frightened and afraid..:lol:
well u always threaten its an old habbit i know....
well i support u u didnot beg.....
We withdrawn coz of our politicians negligence...
well sire Pakistan can never be threatened by name of war.....:kiss::crazy_pilot:

You mean when our Prime Minister went to USA ?? Oh Wait ! Wasnt it your Prime Minister who was summoned to USA and given a lashing by the American President. Does not seem like an act of a sovereign country to allow that happening to its chief executive ;)

oooooohh... that would have hurt!!

Pakistan army disown dead shia soldier of Gilgit Baltistan. Its high time they should get their due..

Yes, our PM indeed went to US. But the fact to be considered is that Indian PM called Bill Clinton after the start of conflict to put pressure on Pakistan;

Vajpayee phoned President Bill Clinton as soon as he came to know about the infiltrators. It is clear that he knew the facts, but deliberately delayed action. Instead of acting on his own, he requested the US to exercise pressure on Pakistan.
Vajpayee Deliberately Ignored Kargil Causing 500 Deaths

The irony in this is that in Pakistan they are taught that they were forced to withdraw because of international pressure that had the war continued military victories were prevalent but they were not.

The reality of it is, is that Pak rushed its men up in the posts and had a huge blunder in analyzing the Indian response/number of patrols in the Drass/Kargil sectors. When the Indians found out that the posts were occupied they sent 30,000 to reclaim the lost land but anyone with rudimentary knowledge in mountain warfare knows that to dislodge enemies from high posts is near impossible even with artillery and air power the Indians realized and when they did rather then fighting for the posts head on they rushed their men into the valleys around the occupied posts cutting off the NLI soldiers from their comrades. Making them virtual sitting ducks.

The irony in this is that in Pakistan they are taught that they were forced to withdraw because of international pressure that had the war continued military victories were prevalent but they were not.

The reality of it is, is that Pak rushed its men up in the posts and had a huge blunder in analyzing the Indian response/number of patrols in the Drass/Kargil sectors. When the Indians found out that the posts were occupied they sent 30,000 to reclaim the lost land but anyone with rudimentary knowledge in mountain warfare knows that to dislodge enemies from high posts is near impossible even with artillery and air power the Indians realized and when they did rather then fighting for the posts head on they rushed their men into the valleys around the occupied posts cutting off the NLI soldiers from their comrades. Making them virtual sitting ducks.

Thats Always the case in Pakistan.

The Pak Army is always beating The Indian Army around unless some thing/Somebody takes pity on poor Indians and steps in saving the lamb from he wolves.

The worst part is the Pakistani believe it as well.The only time Somebody dint step in was 1971.If not for Bangladesh as proof on good lord's earth, as proof.
We would have been listening glorious Victory tales of the mighty Pakistani Army in 1971 as well.

Back
Top Bottom