What's new

Lt Gen (retd) Shahid Aziz opens Pandora Box on Kargil issue

So all this bull Sh*t because his book is coming out, nice way to start popularity with lies. I don’t know why this Kargil topic keeps coming up & I know Indians will not admit any thing.

I had spoken to those who were involved in Kargil war, they say they were winning the war & they had pushed Indian Army way back, two of Indian Air force Migs were also shoot down who had entered in Pakistani Air space. The Kargil was going a success for Pakistan until this kuta Nawaz went to US & GOD knows how much money he accepted to keep his mouth shut & loose the table talks, it was because of this cowardly move Pakistan Army had suffered heavily & it was during the withdrawal.

All Indians should know this that it was your Govt. who went crying to the US & begged them, this is a clear proof that India was losing Kargil war & they stood no chance against Pak Army & the Mujhaideans. Even India media at that time started pointing fingers at Indian army & their Military equipments (I remember this well).

Gen. Musharraf wanted to meet kuta Nawaz before his departure to US but kuta Nawaz did not meet Gen. Musharraf & he left. Most of my sources say he left early without informing most of the people. This was all planned & US had ordered him to come as soon as he can. Kuta Nawaz didn’t go to US to defend Pakistan, he went there to keep his mouth shut, surrender & accept money.

This article is a complete bull sh*t, promoting only lies & showing the corrupt as heroes.

Here we go, the supporters of lies have come out & they will just keep coming.

If you believe that any army will withdraw from a winning position & that the very same army would mount a coup only a few months later (obviously they didn't care much for civilian orders then), you are quite simply suffering from extreme untreatable delusion..... Can't believe that someone would actually trot out trash like this.

So all this bull Sh*t because his book is coming out, nice way to start popularity with lies. I don’t know why this Kargil topic keeps coming up & I know Indians will not admit any thing.

I had spoken to those who were involved in Kargil war, they say they were winning the war & they had pushed Indian Army way back, two of Indian Air force Migs were also shoot down who had entered in Pakistani Air space. The Kargil was going a success for Pakistan until this kuta Nawaz went to US & GOD knows how much money he accepted to keep his mouth shut & loose the table talks, it was because of this cowardly move Pakistan Army had suffered heavily & it was during the withdrawal.

All Indians should know this that it was your Govt. who went crying to the US & begged them, this is a clear proof that India was losing Kargil war & they stood no chance against Pak Army & the Mujhaideans. Even India media at that time started pointing fingers at Indian army & their Military equipments (I remember this well).

Gen. Musharraf wanted to meet kuta Nawaz before his departure to US but kuta Nawaz did not meet Gen. Musharraf & he left. Most of my sources say he left early without informing most of the people. This was all planned & US had ordered him to come as soon as he can. Kuta Nawaz didn’t go to US to defend Pakistan, he went there to keep his mouth shut, surrender & accept money.

This article is a complete bull sh*t, promoting only lies & showing the corrupt as heroes.

Here we go, the supporters of lies have come out & they will just keep coming.

Hmm.. This is the 2nd general from PA who has exposed the truth about Kargil.. And we all heard the Prime Minister of Pakistan admitting that they lost close to 4000 men and how Musharraf pleaded with him to go to USA and get a face saving way out of Kargil mess for the Pakistani military..

and dude "I know someone who participated in the war and he said this" is extremely lame and stupid.. Back it up with credible sources .. And your friend or uncle is not a credible source..

You go see a map and check that Siachen in particular (the aim of this hare-brained operation) & Kashmir in general are still with India & you can feel even more "mirchi".....

You can be happy at the Pak Army's withdrawal from Kargil because if it had not happened, you would have been in a very very tough time, you would have lost Kashmir and Siachen which would make you Indians feel more mirchi and then finally jumping into a formal large scale war with Pakistan.

You can be happy at the Pak Army's withdrawal from Kargil because if it had not happened, you would have been in a very very tough time, you would have lost Kashmir and Siachen which would make you Indians feel more mirchi and then finally jumping into a formal large scale war with Pakistan.

Had PA not pulled back India was all set to escalate and activate the entire IB along with a Naval blockade - something that is India's interests always.

Mush miscalculated big time.

Would have lost....that's whiner talk.....we still have it, so you can still feel the "mirchi"......

He was the head of ISI that time so whatever he is saying seems correct for me.

Yes it did and you did beg US for help !!

Just wondering if you could have taken back those peaks from Pak Army if you had not begged US for help.

Begged for help ?? Its your work not our ...

Who is begging at UN for Kashmir every time ??

We kill those who were at the height and for saving their life lot of them run away

Just wondering if you could have taken back those peaks from Pak Army if you had not begged US for help.
We didnt't beg, we threatened u with an all out war, which forced the usa to intervene.

We didnt't beg, we threatened u with an all out war, which forced the usa to intervene.

Hmm.. This is the 2nd general from PA who has exposed the truth about Kargil.. And we all heard the Prime Minister of Pakistan admitting that they lost close to 4000 men and how Musharraf pleaded with him to go to USA and get a face saving way out of Kargil mess for the Pakistani military..

and dude "I know someone who participated in the war and he said this" is extremely lame and stupid.. Back it up with credible sources .. And your friend or uncle is not a credible source..

and that is not correct.

Kargil was first planned and presented when Musharraf was a brigadier.

I have said this before and I still believe Kargil was an excellent plan at that point in time.
a delay of 10 years let the Indians expand their air force too much, build BVR and make friends with Israel.

Gen Shahid Aziz has a personal score to settle with Musharraf.

Love his post....

But its PAK army send its PM to US and US then came to India begging to left PAK.
Well almost taken everything, See you lost Tiger Hill before that, after tiger hill everything become easy .. What will PAk do after one week , if PAK petrol Pumps Dries up, Food supply stopped.

Begged for help ?? Its your work not our ...

Who is begging at UN for Kashmir every time ??

We kill those who were at the height and for saving their life lot of them run away

Begging to US during Kargil War was discussed, not UN resulutions on Kashmir.

The fact is that during partition of 1947, muslim majority states were to be annexed with Pakistan and Kashmir is a muslim majority state. India occupied it illegally.

Begging to US during Kargil War was discussed, not UN resulutions on Kashmir.

The fact is that during partition of 1947, muslim majority states were to be annexed with Pakistan and Kashmir is a muslim majority state. India occupied it illegally.

lol begging US? who did it? it is lap dog's work...

Back
Top Bottom