What's new

Loadshedding hits Indian big cities. Loadshedding up to 13 hr. AAJ TAK

India is always a power starved nation this is nothing new.The demand is increasing in a ever expanding economy.We are still a long way from meeting the demand.So there will be always powercuts.Our installed capacity is 185GW way behind china & other developed economies.

Well everytime Indians rise up against some dam, thermal or nuclear project, pls also remember that you may be playing with the futures of our children.

BTW,there was NO loadshedding Bangalore :)

all power is taken from other districts of karnataka and transferred to bangalore,so we have 24 hour Power Supply :D

Could this just be in rural areas as main cities in India where the business communities are based have electricity running during working hours, something which Pakistan needs to work out and keep the lights on in Karachi and Lahore and Sialkot to keep the infrastructure moving....... instead the authorites close down the entire network.........

It is funny though, every time the electricity just goes out in Pakistan, wherever I went the resident, shop keepers or even the Police swear at the station staff about their mothers loooooooool

BTW,there was NO loadshedding Bangalore :)

all power is taken from other districts of karnataka and transferred to bangalore,so we have 24 hour Power Supply :D

there was power cut around ..11.am to 3.pm .. ? which made me miss (PSLV-C18) launch :cry::cry: ,later i came to know that a transformer blew:hitwall: ...and it was limited to my locale :taz:

Demand is not keeping up with supply. India actually has higher power than actually realized one due to shortage of coal. CAoI is behind all this. It is simply unable to keep up with demand and many times industries are securing coal from outside from their plants which costs a lot.

I guess there is no load shedding in gujrat...they have surplus electricity....
i wish Maharashtra government kicks *** of jaitapur protesters...

I guess there is no load shedding in gujrat...they have surplus electricity....
i wish Maharashtra government kicks *** of jaitapur protesters...

I am resident of Aurangabad, maharashtra and there is no such loadshedding. By the way electric production reduced at thermal power stations near nagpur.. hence may be for about 1or 2 hr and that too in small towns.. Not for sure in large cities...

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

good idea dear but can't use heavy things on it :rolleyes: i never seen UPS ever in my life :p:lol:

:D... nice humor.. And yes thats true as well..

Back
Top Bottom