What's new

list of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP in 2012

India is not even in the same league with China. Why is Indian member talking about India's development in this tread?

Anyway, gross GDP is deceptive. It would be better if you also list GDP per capita.

At this stage of development, I would prefer investment in infrastructure to consumption. Infrastructure leads to better development in the future, while consumption is basically, mmmm, consumption! lol This generation of Chinese are basically sacrificing their deserved life for better life of future generations.

You are pathetic all the time and many of the cheerleaders from your country too!

How many “ghost towns” are there? How many does each of these ”ghost town“ cost? How large is China's economy? How many of these “ghost towns“ will be collapsed and be written off after they're built? What are the losses and gains in the pipeline?

I dont think the central government is now focusing on gdp alone for a merit assessement. you are outdated and offering baits on a plate for indian trolls!

out-dated ? > < no... i'm still standing on the "cutting edge" !

15.gif

your words are partly right
the central government wants high HDI other than GDP now

but, the question is
does "the new will of central government "
= "the standard of promoting a officer" already?

GDP can be easily compared,
and also keep the order of "city ranking system" stable

Beijing only ranked 5th ?
Shanghai ranked after Ordos / Karamay ?
what the hell !
ranking system must be wrong !

27.gif

out-dated ? > < no... i'm still standing on the "cutting edge" !

15.gif

your words are partly right
the central government wants high HDI other than GDP now

but, the question is
does "the new will of central government "
= "the standard of promoting a officer" already?

GDP can be easily compared,
and also keep the order of "city ranking system" stable

Beijing only ranked 5th ?
Shanghai ranked after Ordos / Karamay ?
what the hell !
ranking system must be wrong !

27.gif
Look, ur badass make our PRINCESS angry ~ unforgivable ! @Princess, a lovely girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanghai residents are slightly poorer than people in Pearl river delta region, e.g. Shenzhen, Dongguan and Guangzhou. And Beijingers are even less well-off than residents from some cities in Yangtze river delta region, such as Ningbo and Hangzhou.

people living in Ordos &#37122;&#29246;&#22810;&#26031; / Karamay &#20811;&#25289;&#29802;&#20381; / Macau &#28595;&#38272; are very rich (heard in news)...
and the income level of big cities in china are almost the same
mainly depends on your qualifications, skills and working experience...

I don't know where you learn your economics from, but for rest of us, the standard formula for GDP is GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government spending + (exports &#8722; imports). So those Infrastructure projects fall under either gross investment or government spending. I failed to see this is not economic growth. If people in charge of economic development in India learns his or her economics from the same place as you do, then it will make a lot of sense of why India is falling behind in the basic infrastructure development.

the statistical method of china is differet from west...
it is based on production,but not consumption...

?GDP_??

list of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP in 2012

Region, Rank, GDP in billion CNY, GDP in billion USD, Real Growth rate(%)

Guangdong 1 ----- 5,700.00p ----- 902.97p ----- 10.2
Jiangsu 2 ----- 5,400.00p ----- 855.45p ----- 10.1
Shandong 3 ----- 5,001.32 ----- 792.29 ----- 9.8

Zhejiang 4 ----- 3,460.63 ----- 548.22 ----- 8.0

WOWWWW.. Thats 1 thing I envy China in !!
:eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom