What's new

list of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP in 2012

I have nothing to hear from a delusional Chinese here, You have a poor judgement.

first you dont know the tiniest bit about economics
second you are hugely jealous and hateful of our achievement and sorrowful when compare ours with your incapable government
third you and alll the indian trolls babble all the time about "ghost' this "ghost" that about China with nothing more to add all the time. There are more ghosts in india along the banks of your rivers

The cause of the provincial figures and national figures which do not tally is due to " transfer costing/pricing" in cross-provincial trading. Both sources provincial and country are okay in general!

no,no,don't fool yourself too hard.

first you dont know the tiniest bit about economics
second you are hugely jealous and hateful of our achievement and sorrowful when compare ours with your incapable government
third you and alll the indian troll babble all the time about "ghost' this "ghost" that about China with nothing more to add all the time. There are more ghosts in india along the banks of your rivers

All I can say is you are some what delusional and not worth a reply.

India has its own business model and it will grow steadily but surely and we are not in a hurry. :wave:

We are not jealous of anybody as we are confident of becoming a top nation in a sane way.

Guangdong will be a trillion dollar economy in 2013.

Three provinces,i.e. Guangdong、Jiangsu and Shandong,will become trillion dollar economies by 2014.

dont offer yourselves as baits!

haven't the current premier minister Li Keqiang said he don't trust in those GDP BS at all when he was the top of Liaoning province?I think he knows much more on what's going on than you self deluding guys.

All I can say is you are some what delusional and not worth a reply.

India has its own business model and it will grow steadily but surely and we are not in a hurry. :wave:

We are not jealous of anybody as we are confident of becoming a top nation in a sane way.

india a top nation already in many things weird!

Thing is CCP will set some bench mark for local authorities to achieve, Then the local administration is given some funds, The local administration will build infrastructure and even though it is not useful for current time. So the Local administration will account this infrastructure development as GDP growth there by misleading the CCP.

The result is stagnation of funds for Years(poor investment) and unsure whether the infrastructure can be used in future.

Most of the investment is fine (or say not useless)

But there are 2 hidden problems: "How We Divide The Cake ?" and "Is that fair ?"

For example, my city Shenzhen has ranked as fourth in the list of annual GDP among all China cities (excluding S.A.R.) for nearly 20 years, and the city of Tianjin ranked fifth.

In year 2012, Shenzhen spent 35 billion US$ on infrastructure... Tianjin spent 140 billion US$ (61.2% of its annual GDP) on that (most of them are not their own money).

Now Tianjin people says they should be the fourth, singing "Shenzhen Falling" everywhere.

%C9%FA%C6%F8.gif

I respect everyone equally,

not judge people by GDP / income / location / race / babababa

No one can build his confidence by slandering others.

Ok, India is self sufficient for food,look at the picture below:Global Hunger Index

more information about the story of Jinan-Qingdao expressway:Jinan and Qingdao are two second tier city with a distance of more than 300kms .there are 2 National Roads(our national roads is much better than your best roads) 2 expressways and several low level roads(better than many of your roads) linking the two cities.
how many roads linking new delhi and jaipur?

We are discussing about Chinese GDp growth not India related one.

Growth do not mean statistics.

India is about to invest one Trillion dollars in its infrastructure development, Talking about Food security India has more water resources to land than to China.
India has lot of potential in agriculture field and we are in the way to exploit it.
India has achieved a lot in food security and GOI is about to pass "Food security bill".
India also unveiled Manufacturing policy which will enable investment in Manufacturing sector there by making use of Infrastructure development.

Most of the investment is fine (or say not useless), but there are 2 hidden problems: "How We Divide The Cake ?" and "Is that fair ?" for example, my city Shenzhen has ranked as fourth in the list of annual GDP among all China cities (excluding S.A.R.) for nearly 20 years, and the city of Tianjin ranked fifth. In year 2012, Shenzhen spent 35 billion US$ on infrastructure... Tianjin spent 140 billion US$ (61.2% of its annual GDP) on that (most of them are not their own money).

Now Tianjin people says they should be the fourth, singing "Shenzhen Falling" everywhere.

%C9%FA%C6%F8.gif

Yes competition exists :cheers:

haven't the current premier minister Li Keqiang said he don't trust in those GDP BS at all when he was the top of Liaoning province?I think he knows much more on what's going on the you self deluding guys.

you read but do not think! dont act like the indians and other China bashers

You are clearly not into finance and economics

what Li suggested is figures can be deceitful no matter if you are in China or elsewhere. india cooks their books, so does usa ( first announcement later a technical adjustment when the stock market bounces around). What he meant is a lesson to all the ignoramous - including the foreign press bashers who have twisted his comments badly:

To check the figures against 3rd party evidence is what he has been doing, and doing it brilliantly!

you read but do not think! dont act like the indians and other China bashers

You are clearly not into finance and economics

what Li suggested is figures can be deceitful no matter if you are in China or elsewhere. india cooks their books, so does usa ( first announcement later a technical adjustment when the stock market bounces around). What he meant is a lesson to all the ignoramous - including the foreign press bashers who have twisted his comments badly:

To check the figures against 3rd party evidence is what he has been doing, and doing it brilliantly!

Well,if you insist that provincial GDP growth data is right.Then let it be,I don't want to break your dream.

Well,if you insist that provincial GDP growth data is right.Then let it be,I don't want to break your dream.

you further demonstrate your failure to understanding what I have written about "inter-provincial trading" which has caused the mis-interpretation of figures and as such the provincial total does not tally with the country total. Yes, they are good both ways in general!

you further demonstrate your failure to understanding what I have written about "inter-provincial trading" which has caused the distortion of figures which the provincial total does not tally with the country total. Yes, they are good both ways in general!

lol,inter-provincial trade won't make the average provincial GDP growth expand 3-4% higher than the growth of the whole country for tens of years.

lol,inter-provincial trade won't make the average provincial GDP growth expand 3-4% higher than the growth of the whole country for tens of years.

LOL you are still in the lost!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom